Am i the only one on this board who doesn't want to insult/genocide people with different skin color than me?

Am i the only one on this board who doesn't want to insult/genocide people with different skin color than me?

Yes

No, I don't. Most people don't. Most people here are joking/larping
I do worry we will get twitter-tier antiwhite racists that will think they are good company and actually try to incite hate with the silly memes

wh*Te deserve to get killed with most pathetic way you housenigger

i hate chinks

you mean you are a racetraitor?

It's mostly just jokes, though I wouldn't mind much if a nuke suddenly fell on China.

Nah. I love niggers spics and chinks.

nope. killing people is stupid. deporting them is better.

hate on Sup Forums is humorous
hate on Sup Forums is dead serious

No. Plenty of tolerant people here stateside. Come join us in Utopia. I recommend you try our burgers

isn't Sup Forums mostly nonwhite teens LARPing?

Dumb frogposter

This

I'm not racist but wh*Tes diserve the death

Proof Argentina is not and never has been white

Neither america don't worry

come to my country and you'll see

Based formosa

I don't want to genocide them, I just don't want them in my country

Same.
I only want to insult/genocide people with different culture than me

>not wanting to genocide people with the same skin colour as well

Let's keep this as a secret :)
Rude
Thanks
You just want the human extinction don't you?

no you are not. also by the style and the words those posters use you can clearly see that they are literally the exact same posters every time (probably buttblasted obese virgins from Sup Forums). there aren't that many of them btw, like a couple of posters for each country in average, but since they are extremely vocal and edgy people tend to notice and remember them.
btw there is a jew in russia (or possibly just with a russian proxy) who is either trolling or just an actual self-hater who keeps posting long posts full of anger and hate

I imagine myself in sw*Den, leading my Joukkue. Our mission is to stop sw*Doid dogs from advancing. We mow down sw*Doid dogs but they keep coming. I shoot sw*Doid dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my puukko and begin slaughtering sw*Doids, since sw*Doids are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. sw*Doids were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see TÅ INGIS-KAANI (Tengri) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in finland, my homeland. My MONGOL brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Why is Taiwan so cute?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums-lite

It's not about the color of the skin, you dumb nigger.

I only want genocide finns and balts

not really, Sup Forums is Sup Forums-lite when it comes to banter, the mongrel memes are wreaking havoc on the amerimutts on Sup Forums, they are losing their shit over it.

>balts
try it

I only want the normalfags and Sup Forumstards to fuck off and die.

yeah.
btw crackas are not people

Only men commit genocide. I'm glad I'm not a man.

Yep

I'm not a racist, but I honestly don't want Moslems in my country.

You're a racist. Don't fool yourself

i just want to genocide americans

sorry, but wh*tes must die

Every Sup Forumslutant I've seen irl has been non-white, extremely ugly, and/or an actual, certified, hand-flapping, stuttering, lisping autist. REALLY makes you think