NFL General:there's some games on this weekend i guess

NE:Brady listed questionable for AFC title game
MIN:Thielen questionable for NFC Championship
NYJ:Robby Anderson arrested in Florida on Friday
JAC:Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFCCG
NE:Brady (hand) back at Patriots practice Friday
FA:Report: Haley interested in Cardinals' OC gig
CIN:FA Jeremy Hill not expected back with Bengals
CIN:'10 percent' chance Bengals re-sign Eifert?
ARZ:David Johnson back to 100 percent health
CLG:Report: Miami open to first-round quarterback
NE:Brady (hand) officially 'DNP' on Thursday
PIT:Steelers promote QBs coach Fichtner to OC
mock draft autism can never start too early
fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Jags are owl bound

Listening to Denver radio and a guy from the Madden crew accidentally leaked that the Jags informed EA that they were getting new uniforms this year

stay tuned

true big if

Reminder Jaguars are cheating their Cap and should be punished this Offseason.

Why don't none of the experts give us a chance against them?

>could've had a Cat Bowl
>Panthers receivers don't try at all
GOD DAMMIT

Yeah but we did that like 6-7 years ago and no one gave a shit because we were shit

Should've punished us like every other team and now they get to watch us outbid everyone for whoever the fuck we want for the next 4-5 years or so

>mfw Brady retires for a year and comes back out to play for the Jags

>did it years ago
>nobody cared cause LAWL JAGS
it's the NFL's fault for not respecting them at all

>Ramsey saying Gronk hasn't played a corner like him before
>He's basically discount Sherman

Fucking lol. When will nignogs learn to be humble? Gronk BTFO Sherman in 49

>tfw uppity negro team culture

>49ers fag afraid the Jags will poach JimmyG

>NE:Brady listed questionable for AFC title game

What did he mean by this?

I can't name a single thing Sherman is better at than Ramsey except zone coverage

>Sherman
>good
kek

Beli trying to fake out the Jasgs

Good thing Ramsey probably won't play Gronk unless he lines out wide

Gronk better be watching film on Myles Jack instead because Jack has absolutely dominated tight ends in coverage when it's his responsibility

>inb4 Vance McDonald
Myles Jack didn't allow a single catch from McDonald and had an interception

Look up what a franchise tag is and how it works, retard.

This just in, Brady will not play for the AFC title, but might make it to the superbowl

His hand isn't healing as fast due to age, says ESPN

Forced meme never dies

>Look up what an offer sheet is and how it works, retard.

grand si vrai

>Thinking Gronk is the same as other tight ends

I can tell you exactly whats going to happen. They're going to single cover Gronk due to overconfidence and get shat on when he gets two TDs, then adjust and double team him but its already too late

>In the National Football League (NFL), the franchise tag is a designation a team may apply to a player scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent. The tag binds the player to the team for one year if certain conditions are met.
if they tag him he's stuck with the 9ers

I don't think they're as stupid as the Titans.

>Double cover Gronk after getting BTFO
>Amendola and Hogan wide open in the end zone multiple times.

wew

There’s no good way to play the patriots offense, they do so many different things and if you sell out to stop gronk they can have a million other ways to score

They’re 14-3 for a reason

The jags only hope is if Calais Campbell and Malik Jackson can destroy the interior

This picture is dumb because SB51 happened

>Shanahan told he'd get Jimmy if he blew the game
thats why the offense spilled spaghetti

Lmao

The entire Brady era is tainted. All championships are suspect.

why do you watch football if you only care about drama.

>This mad his team is shit and cant win owls

Lmaoing @ ur life kid

If they tag him it means he is no longer a free agent and is designated to be paid a certain amount, but it allows other teams to match the offer. The Niners can either hope Jimmy G still decides to sign with them at the same exact salary, or they can franchise him exclusively which means Jimmy G is paid at least in the top 5 at his position.

The Cowboys sent two first rounders to Joey Galloway after he was franchised

To the Seahawks for Joey Galloway*

>Jags overconfident as fuck because they beat a Steelers team who failed to prepare for them
>Implying Bill fucking Belichick will leave any stone unturned

Hell he's probably got Gronk wrestling actual jaguars

Anyways, lets laugh at the Stoolshits

>that picture

am i on dmt?

dunno, are you?

Jags = Owl

The thing Jacksonville has going for them is that they could easily safely leave Bouye or Ramsey on an island with any receiver the Pats have

It's the running backs and Gronk they need to worry about

>WOT IF BROWNS WAS A REAL TEAM

having only two games to discuss is so boring
all the imaginable hot and cold takes have been unleashed by thursday, all that is left is to watch the actual game but it's still ways away
offseason and regular season /nfl/ is so much more fun

Yeah, well, that's how the season goes.

yeah, what you gonna do
i guess the fans of teams who are playing are having the time of their lives though

Post yfw the Browns take Baker Mayfield in the first round.

>mfw
>this lazy-ass comparison again
one dui doesn't make you a raging alcoholic
trash-talking the opposition doesn't make you a locker room cancer
and he's way more talented as a passer than JFF

This foreign faggot has a point. I have a DUI, and I hardly even drink.
I do an awful lot of drugs, though.

Because youre a degenerate

At this point we should be talking about how many superb owls in a row the vikings will win. My money is on five or six.

*slowly raises hands over head and claps*

SKOL VIKINGS!

You're thinking of another tag that's not the franchise tag. And even then, the 49ers just have to match the offer. And with the most cap space they can match any offer the Jags would throw at him. Your fantasy world is pathetically desperate.

Fucking finally. I could honestly live with the jerseys and pants if they had a better helmet.

Next RG3 tBh

Nope. RGIII had a peanut brain

mfw he comes back tomorrow

I can't believe idiots are falling for this. The patriots do this every year - first spygate, then deflategate, now thumbgate - it's all just another cheat/trick to throw off the jags. In reality brady is probably fine, this has all been an act to trick the jags into thinking brady might not start. Seriously you people are dumb as fuck if you actually think brady is injured.

Hopefully he learned not to sacrifice his body for short term gain

Trips of truth.

If he is hurt, it's not enough to keep him out of the game.

The Jags coaches aren't dumb enough to think Brady won't start

Why do Pats fans always say their defense is garbage? Whenever I watch them the defense always seems to make critical plays and critical stops and be really stingy with yards. No matter how "bad" they are they just seem really well coached

marone said he is preparing for brady to start and half the jags players didn't even know he was """injured""" when asked about it you fucking retard

When you're a fan of a dominant team, you get nitpicky

Reports saying Brady has looked fine throwing the ball in practice, so he's definitely playing. Even if it was more serious I think they'd still have him as part of the game plan at least

To be fair our best vet defensive player (Hightower) is out for the season. I'm a little worried desu because he made the clutch players in 49 and 51

He got stitches in his hand

>You're thinking of another tag that's not the franchise tag
I'm not going to argue with you. Google what a non-exclusive franchise tag is.

Because the average football fan doesn't realize how elite their special teams are.

Opponents typically have the worst starting position whether it's a kick off or a punt.

Yes, which is different from a franchise tag.

Sorry to crush your stroke session dream.

Special teams is an underappreciated aspect of football.

A small thing like a left-footed kicker can make a difference.

Watch it Landry.

Future 49er.

Landry finna get TAGGED.com'd

The Jags ended Jim Kelly and Dan Marino's careers. Soon they will end Brady's. AFC Least QB killers.

The Franchise Tag is racist

Jarvis "Le'veon Bell" Landry?

You are retarded, teams can and have signed franchise tagged players away.

yeah they can, old gay

Thank you for agreeing with me. Glad you realized the error of your ways

Find me one franchise tagged player that was signed by another team with out the original teams consent.

As a Pats fan, I really want to see them win another Superbowl this year, but I gotta admit that the Vikings and Eagles are both on fire this season and neither team would make it easy for them. I really wish Edelman wasn't injured. I wonder if Burkhead would be able to come back from the injured list.

Playing the Jags tomorrow should be interesting.

Government just shut down, and I'm out of work for the next month it looks like.
What the FUCK should I do with all this free time?

>Reddit spacing
>Reddit phrasing
>Reddit apogogism

>A non-exclusive franchise player may negotiate with other NFL teams, but if the player signs an offer sheet from another team, the original team has a right to match the terms of that offer, or if it does not match the offer and thus loses the player, is entitled to receive two first-round draft picks as compensation.

Boom roasted.

Masturbate and sign up for Lyft.

Get a different job, if you have a government job that is affected by the shutdown its not a very good one.

Which is not a franchise tag you insufferable faggot. That is a non-exclusive franchise tag.

Anyone else tired of the "Pats will use comments as motivation?" storyline. I mean jesus its getting so old.

Shannahan left him out there on an injured knee and made it worse for him. At some point coaches have to save players from themselves.

>NE:Brady listed questionable for AFC title game
Yeah, sure, Bill

GS-11, even intel is effected my friend. Almost every job is. Even my commander gs14 has been furloughed

Lmao it’s a weekend thing. I swear you faggots think the sky is falling over everything.

Still a franchise tag idiot

Can we drop the memes and ignore Belichick's mind games for a second?
How concerned are you about Brady's hand

I think this time it's legit

I've seen nothing to concern me. For all I know he jammed his thumb and winced and some reporter exaggerated.

For all I know he's replaced his entire hand with a robotic semblance.

I haven't seen anything.

I don't even understand the "Belichick is messing with the Jags" theory. The Jags are going to prepare for Brady, regardless of what "news" comes out about him. This leads me to believe the injury is real, but the press is likely exaggerating it.

dubs and a jag's safety shreds Gronk's ACL

the jags are going to win by 30

Jags unironically going to do it lads. They'll do it for London.

God save our queen.

I think they're just trolling the press