What would you do during the purge?

What would you do during the purge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYHCKF2WLA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lick a lot of girls feet

Leave the country on vacation a few days before would be the sensible reason.

The impulsive, primal reason would be to lick the buttholes of cute teenage girls.

Can I have a quick run down on these guys?

rape, mostly.

probably drone strike peoples houses.

its what always bothered me about the purge movies. high explosives are far more convenient than running around with a machine gun or w/e.

Stand in the street with a sandwich board on:

"I sure hope no one kills me"

Marathon every Shrek movie including the holiday specials and Shrek 3D and Puss in Boots

they explain in the movies that high explosives are "against the rules"

Lock the door and put on some kinos

>reddit

I'm not convinced as many people would start killing each other as portrayed in the movie

Save my country.

We don't kill for reasons beyond "It is illegal". Just because it is legal doesn't mean you don't pay a social price.

I'd kill the kids who come into my job memespouting and acting like idiots pretty fast

protect the lives of our vulnerable minorities. diversity is our greatest strength and we must safeguard our latinx, black, trans, plus-sized, and mentally-challenged workers.
you drumphers would probably try and hurt these people during your "purge."
well, you'll have to go through me first.

I would.

They are the first generation of designed bogdababies...

Play videogames, I guess

>What would you do during the purge?
start a purge police and replace the police during purges.

checkmate

Most people would probably form gangs to steal shit and rape. There would also be way more people who would just flee the country.

It wouldn't take long probably. Yeah, you and most people think, "Oh, I'll steal/mug/rape/torrent EVERYTHING" But then some asshole does the same thing to you, and shit escalates. Next year you want revenge, you kill him, kill his friends, kill their families, kill a hundred, a thousand, then finally six million. You are Hitler. Literally Hitler.

LITERALLY HITLER

Throw an egg at someone and then get beaten into a coma by a pack of niggers.

I'd make a group of killer killers to kill those who kill non-killers and non-killer killers.

Then this site is gonna be empty.

That's actually the plot of the second movie, not nearly enough people are going out and killing so the government sends out kill teams to clear out low income housing.

If you trully don't kill because you are afraid of being caught then you are not only a shitty person but a pussy too.

oh shit yeah I forgot, I'd raped TONS of boipussi.

Just every cute little femboy I could find in my state would get ravaged

Underrated post.

Non-killer killers don't kill, Mr.Killer killer. they would just be non-killers instead of non-killer killers.

>"against the rules"
how convenient

jaywalk and tear the tags off mattresses. maybe if i get bored i'd park in a handicap spot.

Dump polonium 210 into the city water supply and watch tens of millions of people die of cancer 3 months later

True, there's plenty of reasons beyond the fact that it's illegal

I mean it's not like there's anything past the law stopping some guy who wants revenge from killing you during the rest of the year, you'd never see it coming because you'd never expect it, he takes the murder charge but it's probably justified in his eyes because you killed somebody he cares about

Reproduce,Deseminate and rebroadcast baseball games without written consent from major leauge baseball and it's broadcast affiliates.

Underrated

me too, the other problem is that it wouldn't stop other crimes taking place when it's not the purge. biggest thing happening would be big and small companies screwing over each other and customers in whichever way they want during the purge.

oh, then some sort of chemical weapon then. nerve and blood agents aren't difficult to concoct. poor man's WMD indeed.

user that's mean, you polluted my message of equality with your evil rape culture

wtf anna sophia robb was in the purge?

Is That a Bogdanoff Reference?

Yr a fucking sick bastard. i hope the nsa reads this and puts you in jail.

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

You sick fuck.

Oh quit your fucking sniveling. At least I wouldn't be raping people eh?

>nerve and blood agents aren't difficult to concoct.
lmao it's not as easy as you make it sound., polluting water supplies is way easier though. take some coli bacteria, salmonella etc. grow that shit to large quantities beforehand, unleash it during the purge and watch others get infected.

ABSOLUTELY NEFARIOUS MY GOOD MAN

ooh i like your style.

the reddit in this post is so obvious you have to be messing around.
It's not even reddit, that's 2010 9gag tier. I bet you're expecting people to reply with, "you monster!" "Savage" "LOCK THIS MAN UP!"

>lmao it's not as easy as you make it sound
for most, probably not. i still have my NAAK kit from when i was involved in CBRN stuff in the military.

People like to be rape, nobody likes to be killed.

Get the boys together and post up on a roof with rifles

and copy floppies

If they die in 3 months wouldn't you still be held accountable?

the crime was committed 3 months prior, so no.

But the water would still be contaminated after the purge. What happens with the people who drink water after it?

Stand in the street wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers"

no seriously though I'd probably just hole up in the attack with a gun till it's over then hope none of my friends or relatives are dead and my property is unharmed

it's a typical hollywood representation to make everyone behave like niggers

>torture neighbor's daughter for 23h59m then release
>wave happily the next morning

I'd stream movies online and click yes to having a tv license even though i don't

Post CP and chocolate milk on a sfw board while mods are asleep

Eat your tangerines.

>friends

faggot

Social media would be filled with so much CP

If I shoot somebody and the next day some other guy slips on the blood from the guy who I killed and breaks his neck I'm scot free, so there you have it.

Arson. Just like try to set a skyscraper on fire... Or burn down a older less fire safe city. Seems more impactful.

I would use Chemicals simple.

Hey if its the Purge, anything goes!

What bothered me in all Purge movies is that the white and rich are evil, and the real victims of the purge are the black and poor.

Join up with my local gun club, load up the F150s and head off to coontown to Make America Great Again!

Not as indiscriminately as the films portray, but I do think people with axes to grind would. Like that asshole in your life that you hate so much you'd kill them? Or a former boss, teacher, etc. that made your life hell and you want payback? When there's 12 hours of absolute mayhem involved and the cops aren't going to intervene nor are they going to investigate the following day cuz it's all legal, some people are going to seriously consider some revenge.

Every one was a Victim.

It had a story that made us feel bad.

You must remember, most Niggers are not respectale like the Hero that hollywood was leading up to Hillary's election, but even that was a lie.

Remember how White guilt was pushed on White children.

Never forget, life is not a movie.

I'll give you the basic gestalt.

why do you bother roleplaying for anonymous people? What do you hope to gain from this? You have no convictions or motivations.

>I mean it's not like there's anything past the law stopping some guy who wants revenge from killing you during the rest of the year, you'd never see it coming because you'd never expect it, he takes the murder charge but it's probably justified in his eyes because you killed somebody he cares about
This is why a lot of Purgers wear disguises. If nobody knows who killed your loved ones, how are you going to find them?

sleep with my body pillow and torrent more anime

If Somebody kills Your family, believe me You wont go looking for Individuals.

>you'll never shitpost in a comfy Purge happening thread

Feels bad.

They also showed black people killing. There was also those black guys with the masks that would kidnap people and sell them to rich white folks for entertainment (they would be hunted down in a Running Game-esque facility).

Have you seen what people use as an excuse to riot and protest? This would be INCREDIBLY popular in the states, especially the urban areas.

I'd be riding along in the bus

youtube.com/watch?v=kYHCKF2WLA8

>so the government sends out kill teams to clear out low income housing.

They also killed a lot of unemployed people. That's why the unemployment went down to almost 1%. Basically they removed parasites and people who don't contribute.

I know two many things.

Maybe I'm just racist but this was great.

I kill Reddit.

>find reddit CEOs and server houses
>destroy

Yeah the cities would get fucked up. I do wonder how Purges are like in suburbs and rural areas? Because neighborhood blocks would most likely have everyone gather up a posse and deter against bandits, murderers, rapists, and thieves. But it'll also be easier to kill someone in the sticks and get away with it too.

In fact, in some ways, Purging in certain cities would probably regenerate them because there's bound to be Purgers who would kill homeless, gangbangers, poor minorities in ghettos and ethnic enclaves.

After Purge night, the cities get cleaned up and rebuilt. Property values would rise when gentrification happens. If say, Detroit and Camden had Purges that wiped out most if not all of its criminal and poor elements, I'm willing to bet white yuppies and other people with money would move in to set up shop.

is that rick wilson

go after corrupt cops and fascists

>Be some guy at the workplace and wants a promotion
>Kill your coworkers who are in direct competition for the role
I wonder how common this is in the Purge universe?

>itt: neckbeards think they would survive the first 30 seconds of a purge

fucking kek

Probably common. People purge each other for much more simple reasons.

>Purging in certain cities would probably regenerate them
That's actually the point of the Purge, I remember it was talked about in one of the movies.

To loot rape and Plunder.

Did You all know Africa has more slaves right now than America Ever did?

Some of those slaves are probobly white, who knows.

South africa there is a Purge of White farmers right now.

What about damn near every white person who went to Africa to help find a cure for something?

Every single time somebody was either raped or killed and raped.

Every single time.

Whites are forced to live with them and guess what usually haptens?
Crime, rape and murder.

They also Hate Whites, Look listen and Learn.

Those of us that live outside of cities can always find places to hole up in. I know a few hideaways that no one else knows and I'll just shoot the shit there until The Purge passes. Obviously I'm not gonna tell anyone where I'm going and gonna make sure nobody follows me.

Why the Fuck do You keep capitalizing random Words? Is your first Language German or are You just a Dipshit?

Jerk off by myself

I'm surprised there's even minorities left to speak of in Purge USA. You'd think some dedicated white supremacists would plan ethnic cleansing on any areas that have blacks, Latinos, Asians, gays, etc.

Buy a non food item and NOT pay the 7% tax for it.

That's true. I wonder how many high school kids go out Purging? There's probably tons of /r9k/ guys killing their classmates and anyone else they hate.

Yeah but Hollywood execs aren't going to touch that. The sad thing is, Purge movies have the potential to be so much more than what they are, where they could explore themes like that--- instead we get spoopy men in masks

>/r9k/
>going outside
>ever

Burn New York City down.

Kill my wife and rape our daughter repeatedly.