We're gonna need to assemble a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create attempting to...

>We're gonna need to assemble a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create attempting to assemble a team of supervillains.

nice

name one supervillian they created

>we're gonna need a prestigious award that a long running rival cinematic universe has failed to achieve in any of its films

The Joker, probably.

>yfw in SS2 you find out its their fault he went crazy

>*proceeds to kill a bunch of guys for no reason*

>we're facing some real baddies here... quick, get me the quirky girl with the baseball bat!

joker was already joker

also one or two guys who are good at shooting! and an australian guy
>what about the mexican guy who can control fire
sure why not

>and a bunch of razzies

She had super strength from the chemical waste.

Captain Boomerang was the only living person to encounter a Metahuman and survive (Flash attacked him).

El Diablo was an actual Metahuman so he has a legit reason for being on the team.

> lets send a bunch of fuck ups to take down an eternal chaos witch when Batman and Superman are around

I thought the point was these guys would be used for black ops style missions

>ascribing any value to the razzies
>implying they can't be really easily bought
you seem pertubed friendo

The movie point is if there's another Metahuman, they need a group to fight it.
As for this movie it was Enchantress.
Plus at the end of the movie she gave Bruce info on the other metahumans so he's making the Justice League good guys while Amanda Waller runs Task Force X of bad guys.

THE JOKER BAYBEE

>Captain Boomerang was the only living person to encounter a Metahuman and survive (Flash attacked him).

so he was literally the first and only person The Flash ever threw in jail?

>
>She had super strength from the chemical waste.
>

Shown and demonstrated when?

in ur moms asshole

>Captain Boomerang was the only living person to encounter a Metahuman and survive (Flash attacked him).

Lol, are you people even trying anymore?

Amanda Waller literally says it in the fucking movie, you dense mother fucker.

>world-ending threat
>the fricken batman doesn't show up

Don't put world-ending threats in B grade movies.

The point of suicide squad is theyre disposable garbage, if they can complete a mission, good, if they get killed while doing it even better.

The movie then completely missed the point by making them some kind of first response to metahuman problems, instead of a covert ops espionage team.

The stakes in every movie now has to be the end of the world. Every. Fucking. Movie.

So the movie is even more dumb than I imagined. Did flash killed every other criminal he caught?

Theres a diference between "being the only living person ever" and "had tangled once and lived", but I guess its expected of Snyder fags to be barely literate.

I think at this point in the DCEU is that Flash hasn't been around long, not until Bruce gets him into the Justice League.

You know who also lived? The guys that attempted the heist with Cap. Bumerang. He didnt do It alone.

GIANT END OF THE WORLD BEAM FROM SPAAAACEEE

She claims that the fear of Superman is her reason for assembling the Suicide Squad (TM). But this makes no sense. Nobody in the Suicide Squad (TM) actually poses a threat to Superman.

Honestly, nobody in the Suicide Squad (TM) even poses a threat to Batman. Or to Zod. Or the Joker. Or Bane. Really, out of all the characters we've been introduced to in the DC movie universe in the past 20 years, the Suicide Squad members are all the weakest. So what on earth is their purpose?

Suicide Squad sucked ass, but the 'she created the villain' criticism is moronic
Cara Delevigne got possessed on her own and would have tried to take over the world without intervention from Waller

>MARVEL PAID FOR THE PIECE OF SHIT SUICIDE SQUAD TO RECEIVE RAZZIES

MY FROG WHEN

The crazy magic lady who destroyed the city.

>implying oscars are any more legitimate

Are you ready for a film about a minority to win because it's about a minority?

This

go get em Shondra

she might not have created it, but the way she managed it was completely retarded, thereby allowing the critical situation in the movie to occur