ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>be french
>get killed by islam on national day
>dont revolt

More like he changed his mind on Pence because of Sup Forums melting down. He is completely cucked by us.

FUCKING MUDSLIMES

WTF it's real

I hope he just changed his mind on Pence

That's just fucking retarded. He's trying to be respectful but it just makes him look weak. First Pence , now this, who the fuck is intentionally destroying his campaign lmao.

>mfw Nice makes Trump switch to Flynn

How funny that would be..

It would've been overshadowed by the attack.

Tweet's real, just checked. Bet he's changing it from Pence right now. Flynn for the win.

Saudis are about to be linked 911 he needs to keep the focus on terrorism right now

>who the fuck is intentionally destroying his campaign lmao.
He is.

Pence won't be VP as far as we know, the "leak" might as well be fake.

YES! its going to be on my birthday!
hopefully its FLYNN

Flynn it is, good boy...

Hopefully he's using it as an excuse to ditch Pence after seeing the reaction.

>implying is not one of us

GOOD MOVE TRUMP

please god

Everyone spam him to not pick Pence there's still time

>pence
>>no reliable source coming from the Trump campaign

wow! such respectful! much dignified!

wtf i hate trump now

And now Hillary gets the chance to make a speech tomorrow and dominate the News cycle the whole weekend. Everyone will say how presidential she sounded while the coward Donald was hiding.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU MUSLIMS I HATE YOU FOR REAL NOW

PENCE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO

POST YFW MUSLIMS SAVED TRUMPS CAMPAIGN

How does it make him look weak?

I don't get it.

Wait a few days until the news cycle gets quiet again, then do your announcement. This is pretty simple.

you trolling? this is clearly a respectful gesture, he'd be an idiot not to

He was going to announce Dr. Muhammad Jihad as his running mate. Gotta let the bodies cool first

Trump was behind the attack. I fucking knew it.

probably jumped on the opportunity after gauging the negative media reaction to pence

smart, he is making the attack about himself now

>terrorist attack in france causes trump to delay VP announcement

#NukeMecca

wow really made me think.

reeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE IT WAS FUNNY WHEN IT DIDN'T AFFECT ME BUT THIS IS OVER THE LINE!!!!

KILL ALL MUSLIMS NOW!!!!!!!

B A S E D

no it doesn't you idiot, he's just not pandering to you now

When do you think he'll announce? Monday?

did trump SAY he picked pence?

why all pence shilling?

>this fag think trump is a legit candidate

Oh man AHAHAHAHA

>still thinking after a year that trump isn't playing 4D underwater chess every time he does something like this

you guys are fucking idiots. trump wants the meida talking about this. muslim terrorism helps his campiagn. if he comes out with his vp the media will just drop it and talk about the VP pick all weekend. this has solidified that the attack will be talked about all weekend

Pls let him stick with Pence. It would be extremely hilarious. Please kek.

Wrong, if he announces VP he will take the spotlight off of the attack

>Kek caused a terrorist attack so Trump would drop Pence and select Flynn, the military man

PRAISE KEK

Trump is a pussy.

It's a good move. Wait til this is out of the news so he doesn't seem sneaky picking it under a false news cycle

so glad mr. trump is fighting for our rights. let me tell you this terrorist was so lucky no one there was armed. if I had been there with my deagle I would have taken him out before the truck even got near the crowd. one shot one kill

Here are some lines I might have said after:
>"Now that's stopping power"
>"Guess he won't keep on truckin' "
>"When the driver saw me in front of him, he should have switched to his 'back up' plan"
>"The terrorist was driving a milk truck... but now he's udderly dead"

Shut up, Pence is a good man. Kek wills it.

>Muslims completely and utterly unironically just saved Donald Trump's campaign

this. He's going to wait for the media on this to die down then announce his VP

kek was displeased with his vp choice

I was hoping he would pick Flynn. He's the only one I like whatsoever.

White Truck

[ ]Yay
[ ]Nay

VICE PRESIDENT FLYNN HERE WE COME
>VICE PRESIDENT FLYNN HERE WE COME

Because this is the perfect opportunity to put his VP candidate's strengths on display. When you're a president you can't just postpone speaking to the people when a Terrorist attack happens. This makes him look like he's unprepared to handle high stress situations.

Just like the Orlando attack, he fucks up another perfect opportunity to win voters.

If this is legit it really could mean Trump is going to pick Christie.

That's been the conundrum, if you believe the rumors.

The advisors want Pence.

Trumps gut says Christie.

Well, I think that the more islamist attacks we face the more we NEED someone who is NOT establishment.

I for one would be happy with a Chrispy Kreme ticket.

And honestly, an obese man who lost shit tons of weight would probably bring in quite a few votes. Fuck politics - 80% of the USA is obese. Christie should be able to dog whistle and pander for the fat vote.

Pence filed paperwork canceling his campaign for governor and is the only one of the VP frontrunners not scheduled to speak during the RNC.

t. Chief cuck

fuck that. we are getting a moonbase

hahaha yeah no shit

Weak move. Trump has lost my support. Hillary or Bernie wouldn't cancel their press conferences because of a terrorist attack.

>mfw Terrorists saved Trumps campaign and gave us a superior VP.

Are you dense? Calling out Islamic terror is Trump's game. He won't be hiding, he's going to hit the libs with a truth stick.

Good, he still has time to change his choice to

SARAH PALIN

Glorious as always, how do you want to beat a guy who trolls the entire MSM like that hahaha

>implying the GOP is going to let him get away with hijacking their entire party
Kek won't let it happen. We're here for happenings. Not to actually fix problems.

>he doesn't open carry his rpg
what a pleb

both would be terrible

he better, its rand or no deal.

woops forgot pic

>That's just fucking retarded. He's trying to be respectful but it just makes him look weak
In his mind, the VP announcement is supposed to give him free airtime in the media. Trump-related news can eclipse a lot of other stories, but a major terrorist attack where 50+ people died, and the story will probably still be developing tomorrow, isn't going anywhere. He wants all the news outlets talking about his VP pick for hours at a time.

The trump campaign has literally been collapsing around us for the past few weeks, will he turn it around or is it too late?

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
YOU'RE A WHITE MAIL!

>drowning out news of the nice attack

trump is a genius. he knows terrorist attacks in the news is good for his message.

France is not as Nice as it once was.

>this is the perfect opportunity to put his VP candidate's strengths on display

I think this is a sign that he really did screw up and really did choose Pence. Since Pence's strength is opening America's borders to Muslims, Trump needs to walk him back fast.

That really worked in the Orlando attacks right?

doesnt make him look weak at all. he doesnt want to steal news coverage from a literal attack on western civilization. shows good sense imo.

Maybe they are doing it ironically. Maybe muzzies are just taking "for the lulz" to the absolute extreme. Ever though about that?

>literally been collapsing around us
No, it's doing great actually. As long as he doesn't pick Pence.

NO. THIS MAKES HIM LOOK PRESIDENTIAL. This is good.

They were saying on Fox that Trump doesn't like people who leak info and that he's pissed at Pence's camp for leaking

You people have been fucking played like a fiddle

>Fishes for pub. opinion with teaser VP
>Gathers intel
>Patiently waits for mass terrorist attack
>Postpones
>Picks Newt G.

Man, you kiddos be playin Hello Kitty Adventure Island while the Don's playing single-hand Korean starcraft BAKA

Kek works in mysterious ways

START SPAMMING TRUMP TWITTER WITH #NOTPENCE

Wait.
Something is wrong.

News sources are saying Pence 44 minutes ago, but that tweet is from 15 minutes ago.

/r picture of randy marsh and ak queda and New Jersey people .

hes going to take the general and promise total war on middleast

Smart move by Trump

People will switch on the TV hoping to hear who his VP pick is, and be reminded about 'Oh yeah, thanks to Muslims, now we have to wait another day'

Why is everyone jumping the gun? Does it say anywhere that the truck driver was ISIS affiliated or a Muslim?

>4DCHESS
4DCHESS
>4DCHESS

lol

other than /clayface/ and that he's boring, why not Pence? Gotta admit Flynn radiates strength in photos. Just saw on Fox though and Trump only mentioned krispy, eye of newt, and Pence

completely understandable

he wants the spotlight but media will be focused on attack tomorrow

>2016
>not having a troll twitter account following Donald

Pence is the best looking of his options. Vice Presidents arent good for anything but swaying votes.

lol what are you talking about