EVO 2016 and Why We Must Stop It

EVO 2016 will start tomorrow and it must be stopped.

Its is the largest fighting game tournament and thus is gathering of the biggest autistic man children that seek to brainwash our white youth with negro filth.

The so-called fighting game community (or FGC as some would call it) is full of nigger thugs, Jews, chinks, fatties, trannies and autists who despise the white race and want us wiped out.

EVO 2016 will convince our white children that it is okay to cavort with the unsavory degenerates and be man children which lead to our extinction.

We. Cannot. Let. That. Happen.

How can we put a stop to this?

If there are any Sup Forumsacks in the Las Vegas area, please respond with what you can do.

fuck off

Fighting games are most skillbased videogames. Fuck off overwatch fag.

fighting games are dead. street fighter was never good again after vs snk series and 3rd strike. its already defeated.

fuck off. maylay is laifu

3rd strike sucks you parrry cocksuker, i bet u dont even play it

I like how diverse the fighting game community is. It reminds the fucking pieces of shit that think games are 'problematic' how inclusive the hobby actually is.

I wish salty bet was still alive. That was a magical summer

Street fighter has record breaking entrants this year. Also they sold out a fucking stadium. FGC is as alive as ever.

kill yourself

I think you're falling for the degenerate meme too hard user

literally one of the few things SJWs can't shit on (and they've tried) because it has both blacks and whites playing it.

If you hate it, you're worse than them

If whites are the master race, then why do they get cucked the most, are submitted to the jews, are brainwashed with left, feminist, marxist ideas? Asians are the most inteligent race, they have the most advanced technology and arent submitted to outsiders culturall ideas, they Are the master race and EVO proves it

Normie meme filled event.

>we can't people do what they want

wew

You missed SGDQ last week bro

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS WHY THE WHITE RACE IS DYING

THIS IS WHY SHIT LIKE WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN NICE HAPPEN

ITS BECAUSE YOU DEGENERATE KEKS WONT DOING THING ABOUT

FUCK Sup Forums AND THE WHITE RACE IS FUCKING DEAD

>play a moba
>dindu in mid feeds 10 kills and still chimps if i dont carry him to victory
>not the most niggardly video game genre

>t. fat manchild

>fighting games is somehow intertwined with anti-whiteness and politics
Gas yourself immediately. If you want to "do something about it" then you go chimpout, reconquista, rahowa or whatever yourself. Otherwise, stop complaining that no-one else is "doing anything".

I bet you don't even know to how to into english.

*option select parry* nice try gringo, next time come with a better insult

>full of nigger thugs, Jews, chinks, fatties, trannies and autists
Dont forget furries

Why didn't you mention the gay part

>tfw there will never be a cvs3

>full of nigger thugs, Jews, chinks, fatties, trannies and autists

so, Sup Forums in real life?

>yfw America will never ever win Evo with a real game

Retarded mudshits praying too hard to their gods running over people is the caused by people thousands of miles away playing video games

>amerishit """"education""""

I fucking weep for our future

>not liking SSBM

Fuck off.

Yeah no.

Go away David.

>stopping evo
but it's hype
I always look forward to seeing new tech

see me in xrd

>no KOF