Why did Stanley Kubrick help fake the moon landing?

Why did Stanley Kubrick help fake the moon landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0uG6tjew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUZZ

Because space pyramids told him to

THE FUCKING CLOUDS MAN! YOU CAN SEE HIS FACE!

just call them jews

Didn't realize what he was getting himself into. Regretted it. Basically lived as a prisoner the rest of his life.

"Be suspicious of people who have, or crave, power. Never, ever go near power. Don't become friends with anyone who has real power. It's dangerous." -SK

1. He was the best person available to do it
2. He was a goddamn Jew

This is such a stupid fucking theory.

Kubrick WAS murdered by David MIscavige for pulling Tom Cruise away from the Church of Scientology

he didnt

Nigga please. Scientology is just a front. They did kidnap his daughter though.

prove it

okay is there ANY substance to this theory other than the shining kid's stupid fucking sweater?
>muh room 23 something and it being 23 0000 miles to the moon
NASA doesn't even use miles, that's farfetched as fuck

Four Words:

Van Allen Radation Belt

The movie takes place in 1970, a year after the moon landing, why wouldnt he have a sweater like that?

>two words: online role play chat room

Listen carefully from 2:30 to 3:20

youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0uG6tjew

Kubrick recounted arguments he had with his wife about the moon landing and put them in The Shining.

yes, it all just coincidences.

I don't know for sure if we really landed on the moon or not; but the footage that was shown on TV was Kubrick.

damn this movie is still spooky after all these years. Jack Nicholson is one scary motherfucker

The first time you mean right? Or do you think all the landings were fake?

1st time. I don't know if we ever landed on the moon or not.

DUH
MONEY! MONEY YOU ROTTEN WHORE

I'll never understand why some people disliked the performances of Duvall and Nicholson in The Shining. They were both great. Kubrick got exactly what he wanted from them.