Good serial killer movies that are realistic? Not Jason, Freddy bullshit

Good serial killer movies that are realistic? Not Jason, Freddy bullshit.

Halloween 3

Is killer joe "realistic"?

Friday the 13th

>that 6 not on the same level as the other numbers

His card looks fucking retarded, was Bateman just a delusional autist daydreaming his fantasies?

Manhunter

Ichi the killer

The winna!

Saw

Friday 13th part 2 is more patrician than silence of the lambs and psycho combined

Henry: portrait of a serial killer

its not as gory as you may expect and not without moments of disbelief but its an interesting look at the mindset of a killer.

Fiction or non?

which one is objectively the best?

Van Patten

Fiction. Think its based on the exploits of Ed Gein or some other serial killer, but it has some original story added to it.

The Ugly
Vacancy
Thriller: A Cruel Picture
The Hitcher

The realest of the real. Fuck you otherwise.

Bateman

Timothy Bryce's

My Bloody Valentine 1981
And The Prowler 1981

Drive

Why is the phone number on Bateman's all wonky?

I never noticed they all have the same phone number

If the last name wasn't in all caps, I'd agree

>not liking Carruthers

shit eating plebs, i tell you what.

>The Hitcher

more info on this?

MAINAIC 1980

No Country for Old Men

I like Paul Allen's the most.

>serial killer
>kills two men in self defense
??

dubs

Bryce and digits confirm it.

This one is the most realistic I've seen. Tony is loosely modelled after Dennis Nilsen, so that might explain why.

Also recommended for anyone who likes Drive or Punch Drunk Love because of the autistic-like main character.

The Hitcher 1987 is amazing just watch it.

checked

Van Patten = Bryce > Allen > Bateman > Carruthers

Sounds awesome. I'm watching this tonight. Have you seen killer joe? That was pretty good too

In the book, Bateman only describes people based on what they are wearing. However, I have heard that if you actually understand all the designers and terminology he describes, the people he is talking about would actually be dressed up like ludicrous, color clashing clowns. So it is probably a reference to his bloviated aspersions.

The interesting bit is that Christian Bale is clearly playing the author, fucking degenerate blowhard hack who is obsessed with shitty pop music. Listen to his podcast and you will see, it;s unnerving and unlistenable.

Patrician post

>Preferring Romalian Type over Pale Nimbus.
Get a load of dis guy.

Van Patten for that BOLDNESS

bonus points: at one point tony gets in trouble with the tv license guy

it's paul allen's card. look at the spacing. they intentionally made patrick's look terrible to make paul's look that much better. look at the huge amount of wasted space above pierce and pierce and the phone number, notice how it isn't symmetrical anywhere else on the card. paul's has been set perfectly.

I find it funny how our guy's card was of such poor taste

Cold Fish

I 212555 6342 P i e r c e & P i e r c e I I MergersAndAquisitions I I I I Patrick BATEMAN l I Vice President I I I I I I 358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 Fax 212 555 63.90 Telex 10 4534

New card... Whaddya Think?

this

They're all the same, same gob title, they wear the same glasses, the same suits, with the same haircut

That was the joke

The Chaser (2008)
Citizen X (1995 TV Movie)
The Lodger (1944)
Snowtown (2011)
Targets (1968)
10 Rillington Place (1971)
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (1986)

Anyone else seen this?

>The fourth angel is Lucifer.
Yes, but I'd hardly call it realistic.

*tips*

Van Patten's texture looks hella comfy

we know, heaven forbid we try to have FUN

Also Bateman's is clearly the best, but his schizophrenic paranoia blinds him

It would be interesting to see a movie about compulsive serial killers. The type of people who leave clues/signatures because deep down, they want themselves to be stopped.

these dubs

wording this

It's 1986.

>Yeah yeah!

Paul Allen clearly, he's got a nice consistency thick bold letters for his name and Vice President. Carruthers is just horrible with the kitschy gold coloring. Bryce and Bateman are both insane to use such thin font for their names and positions. Bryce also has two lines at the bottom, centered, which distinguishes him from the others. Carruthers has the same, but his font is too small, and we've already established that you do not use a gold font. The fact that that David Van Patien used bold capital lettering for his name and a smaller font for position disqualifies him, it clashes. Paul Allen's is objectively the best.

The Burning 1981

>liking tacky gold lettering
kys

Patrick Bateman would have won if he actually chose a good font, Paul Allen has the best out of all of them.

hes not a serial killer, hes a hitman you idiot

This was pretty good i'd recommend it. Had a few moments where i cringed at how weird the killer actually was, but that just shows how good the main actor was.

I enjoyed this a lot actually.

BRYCE

Zodiac

Timothy has the best one because you can easily grab the card and it isnt so smooth it slips out of your hand