How do i get this ugly bat faced motherfucker off my Youtube?

How do i get this ugly bat faced motherfucker off my Youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOc4KQCtBbs
youtube.com/watch?v=PhBQjGKJjcs&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope and pray that he catches an unbeatable rape charge

What do you mean? Don't look at the trending tab. And if he really triggers you that bad to where you had to make an off-topic thread on Sup Forums consult your autism therapist.

he's ALWAYS on my recomended and i DON'T watch any fucking vlogs

Click the three dots and select "Not interested". Eventually they'll go away, same thing happened to me with Ben Shapiro videos. Just click them all

user, that X you mean? i always select that and after few days he's back like herpes

I've never seen him on my recommended. Sup Forums is the only place I ever see him.

Convince him to make a pro-Trump video.

not this?

Yeah you can also click that. I only see my subscriptions videos though and sometimes view the Trending tab. I never look at the Home page of YouTube

I was just about to say this. Just accuse him of rape, OP.

>not liking Ben Shapiro

His videos have a tendency of dominating the front of YouTube

>WAAAAAAAH SOME GUY IS ALWAYS SHOWING UP ON YOUTUBE I MEAN ALL HIS VIDEOS ARENT SHOWN UP ON MY FRONT PAGE AND RECCOMMENDEDS ITS JUST ONE OR TWO BUT STIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

He went pretty jewy during the elections, but that doesn't mean I don't like watching him destroy people on college campuses and MSM.

Everytime i see his face he reminds me of this.

Why did you feel the need to be an insufferable cunt?

You could have just scrolled past the thread you know.

"Hillawy Cwinton"

If any Sup Forums poster posted on youtube they'd be uglier

Pointing out flawed logic is good for everyone involved.

>Hot wife
>Attractive body
>Great composition and knowledge of cameras
>Techno geek
>Comfy NYC

Is this the guy from Die Antwoord?

Very nice observation. Too bad this thread was about youtubers paying out of their ass to google to get in your face when you least expect it.

>hes mad he's not 4chad
youtube.com/watch?v=aOc4KQCtBbs

That's where you're wrong kiddo. I'm white, classically handsome, 25 years old, make 250K a year running my own advertising firm and I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 ;]

Not white though....so he can't be handsome.

That's pretty racist

Still true though.

Still racist though.

Casey is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=PhBQjGKJjcs&t=1s

haha! you sure showed him, fwend!

Jesus why does his face look like a puckered anus? Who can look at that for more than a split second?

>puckered anus

kek'd

Anyone else surprised steve o is still alive?

The answer is simple...

what kind of drugs was his mom on during the gestation period?

don't watch normie shit and you won't be recommended normie shit

Download YouTube plus addon and blacklist hours channel

Pretty sure I saw this guy on an actual commercial when I house sat at my mom's recently.is this guy an actor or something? I mean he's unbelievably ugly, but then again I thought all the pics I saw of that Driver guy were shopped too.

Isn't this that very brave fellow who supported Drumpf's opponent during l'elections 2016? I commend him for having done so, it takes a lot of guts to openly endorse the candidate who's opposed by the banks, media, and everybody and everything else.

It's simple, we kill the batman faced fagman.

Some ex-youtuber famous for his vlog channel.
Iunno how anyone could watch such an ugly man talk about their lives everyday but to each their own I guess.

Use ublock to block the trending list

clear and pause history and search history feed

He had a shitty show on HBO.

>screaming Sup Forums memes in public
I fucking hate everyone that was in HWNDU stream especially that fucking fat mongoloid Brittany Venti

>IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!

Aw, heck, I like this.

I feel you. I literally had to block this ugly cartoonish looking fuck.

theres usually a small "x" in the upper right hand corner of your browsers window. just click that and it will close the window.

bunch of degenerates