Will society ever be happy and zany again like it was in the 80s and 90s?

Will society ever be happy and zany again like it was in the 80s and 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgZUyPVv0Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's already zany now.
we have people with futuristic pink and purple hair these days.

I LIKE TO

>NO CAUSE 9/11 RUINED EVERYTHING FOREVER WAHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh get over it already
People are happy now.

>People are happy now.
lol

>people are happy now

Someday maybe, but not in the foreseeable future. We'll all be dead by the time it comes back around unfortunately.

No, user, it will not. We're currently living out the prologue to a dystopian cyberpunk movie. The 80s and 90s exist to give people something to be nostalgic about.

>People are happy now.

PARTY WITH MY PEEPS

>the 80s and 90s
>happy

That was the birth of grunge for white people and gangster rap for blacks. Everyone was pissed off then too.

>Everything was better when I was 14.

/thread.

In a post truth, post Drumpf era? No chance

so where are all the good popcorn flicks like dumb and dumber and the pest today? dont tell me paul blart is the 00s equivalent

No because Trump

CRUISE AND CREEP

>People are happy now

Katie Parry looks like THAT?!

ONE

The 80's were shit tier, being on coke just to endure other assholes while being an asshole yourself isn't happiness. The 60's was the only good era and jews made damn sure it won't happen again.

>Katie Parry photoshopped looks like THAT?!
FTFY

NYAH SEE

Reminder that Freddy Got Fingered came out pre 9/11, and was the last of that Jim Carrey era style slapstick comedy

yep

>Post NWO

NWO

What happens now?

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jews
Baby Boomers more like. They got to have their special decade of awakening but god forbid any one else knock off going to school or getting a job for the same reasons.

no

we know too much now

the internet made the world so much smaller and now we can't help look each other in the eye

there's nothing humans hate more than other humans who think differently from them

we can't escape the psychic pressure of billions of other people from which we used to be insulated by the fact that we didn't know shit about shit and the constant knowledge that the air we breathe is being breathed at the same time by countless other people who are exactly as unique and special as we are drove us crazy

I think it's the same kind of thing that happened to China that made them into soulless ant people, when you're one of a billion chinese who even gives a fuck about fuck, you know?

>college is stressful af
>think it will get better when you get into masters
>masters is stressful af
>think it will get better when I get my job
>job is stressful af
>constant fear that I am forgetting something and will get fired so I can't enjoy my money or free time and now all the good girls are married and all thats left on the market is trash
>mfw

At least we have infinite capeshit, r-right guys?

>before Trump we were in a "Truth" era
>Obama wasnt a lying piece of shit
>we havent been lied to for decades, it's D-drumpf who lies

Bluepilled af.

user, if that green represents you in any way, you'll never be happy until you stop being such a pussy.

Hoverboards, Nicky Minaj, Trump and the SJW culture will look zany in a decade.

I agree with the coked out assessment of the 80s but the 60s were what they were because of JEWS. From Robert Zimmerman (dylan) to Richard Alpert (baba ram dass, learys right hand hallucinogen man.) to Jerry Garica and Bob Weir as well as the Yippies Abbie and Jerry even tv n music Producer/Executives Jews were doing something right back then.

trump is p zany

Are you monitoring every thread for an opportunity to spread your jew bullshit?

No. Jews have been destroying this world for many centuries. Your parents generation have nothing to do with the current state of the world. Thinking this is literally the result of jewish propaganda.

the 60s were fucking trash, it was like now but without cable tv, internet, and video games

Do people still use hoverboards or were they truly 2015: the fad?

Jews aren't telling boomers to buy up all the housing and then sell/rent at unreasonable prices. They're not telling them to vote against national best interests, so their last few years can be slightly more enjoyable. They're not telling them to import immigrants to work for less than minimum wage.

>They're not telling them to import immigrants to work for less than minimum wage.
How many Americans want to do grunt agricultural work, user? We need it to keep food production up and cheap. There are a lot of things wrong with illegal immigration, but it's not that straight forward.

>How many Americans want to do grunt agricultural work, user?
How many Americans should at least deserve the choice? It must be incredibly enraging to be unemployed and have everyone tell you that you don't want to work these jobs anyway.

>illegal immigration
I was talking about H1B visas, which employers use to bypass American workers because they can pay some guy from India a lot less for the same job.

Are you retarded? They tell them EXACTLY all of those things.

criminals is the solution have them pay back their debt to society hard or farm labor.

H1B visas are abused and are complete bullshit. I agree completely, because they take good middle-class jobs away from Americans and H1Bs can't stay so it's not like we're importing quality people to say. They're just brought over to work for a while and then they leave.

H1Bs are cancer.

However, migrant labor, which can and does lead to illegal immigration, is a completely different story. Americans don't last long, man. You don't make shit, you do back breaking hard fucking work, and you have to do it far longer than 40hrs/wk to make enough to exist and put something aside.

Migrant ag workers keep food costs down and do the work that Americans won't.

Nope. Society's plenty zany now, but it ain't happy. Best to just accept the madness.

Kanye West, Starbucks, superhero flicks, avant-memes, Gangnam Style, Snapchat, Pepe the Frog

youtube.com/watch?v=HgZUyPVv0Vg

heh I imagine not kids would still dig it but no one will make it because fear of being labeled racist or sexist or 20 other things he did in the first 3 minutes

I legit loved this movie as a kid.

Seeing those people bound and gagged near the end made me feel funny