imgur.com/a/dEJn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. white

go be a pedo somewhere else

Sup Forums and Sup Forums should be friends desu

>bragging about friendly wins on unofficial rulesets
two stars, fa/tv/irgin

>Argentina flag
I wonder who really is behind this post.

ESK OUT SENPAI
I'M TIRED BLUD

I miss when we were good

It's gonna be our year again. We've may have had a downward spiral since winning in 2015 but I know we can bring it back!

>friendlies matter

*dribbles past your defense*

>we will never have the 2015 Creed Doomrider offense back

>Winning friendlies
The curse is on you faggot

Will they ever get a star?

Give me /tg/ /jp/ again. I miss that “rivalry”, even when it consisted of /jp/ getting their asses kicked every time

>two stars

Hello /mlp/

>knowingly supporting a cheating club

says the pedo containment board

/jp/ sucks

t./2hug/

It really does though

Still better than most other boards

Ok, here's a status update:
Back in December I asked you this archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80400209/#80400209
>Team crest. As you probably remember, Sup Forums did play with two stars on the logo in the first match last cup. In that regard, I do not intend to leave JB's work unfinished, so I want to make the official change of the crest. However, I don't want this change to be made blindly, so I want to know which one you identify yourselves with, the two stars+asterisk one or the two stars without asterisk that was used in the first Autumn match. (Please note that this logo change does not have any bearing on the team records, but is merely an aesthetic one.)
And you guys chose the 2+asterisk one. Now, I tried to have a discussion behind closed doors to /merit/, but this is the result so far:
imgur.com/a/dEJn4
There's been no reply since that last post, therefore I think it's time we moved the discussion into the open, because I won't just stand idly by while double standards are applied in regards to Sup Forums.

It's just a decorative star, why do they have anything against that? This semen slurping virtual sport might not be for me.

>two losses in a row
ESK do the right thing and fucking submit your resignation.

i agree

it's why i bandwagon /wg/ and the GOAT Cunt Destroyer

Cunt destroyer has been invisible this year. It’s been the Descartes and Helios show really. Also, /wg/ is gonna fucking blow this winter

They can fuck off, we have two stars and "In colloquial usage, an asterisk is used to indicate that a record is somehow tainted by circumstances,".
But I guess it can't be helped, the people behind it lost the substance of what made the cup fun and only care about the form.

Sneed

I mean, if Sup Forums has a star taken away, why not take away /mlp/‘s second star because that was in a tainted cup.

>better than most other boards
>loses to fucking /lit/

>still made the knockouts
>still only pot 1 team from winter to live
>still elite
>still have a more recent championship than your team

Stay mad

Say that to my face

/lit/ is e/lit/e