>Meet other european students
>Converse and talk about our countries
>We exchange information about our languages
>After everything is done we get to experience every country

Why is Europe so comfy?

>sextourism for rich babies under the pretense of education

disgusting, shouldnt be allowed
you either study abroad or not

isn't erasmus just an excuse for normie retards to travel and get drunk or that's just here

What's wrong with that? I went to Poland with a group of friends and one of the girls found a polish girlfriend while I managed to stay in touch with a hungarian girl studying there

In other continents if you go to other countries to """study"""" you probably get shot

I found out that I'm straight on Erasmus
Is that bad?

but could boys love boys in your host country

>rich babies

my best friend did erasmus and his father is a literal garbage truck driver and his mother is a hotel maid

if you work one summer you can easily save up enough money, especially since the government chips in. of course you shouldnt go to expensive cunts like norway

yes, but I only wanted one specific girl

Big mistake lads, don't fall for the oneitis Jew.

I fucking hate french exchange students. They come here to wracke havoc, they brake things, they smoke indoors, they yell every fucking night and then they just leave. French people literally are the niggers of europe

French exchange students that I've met are very shy and only 1 out of 10-12 knew english. They literally only keep to themselves. The only guy that socialized a bit was some black dude from Tahiti

only erasmus students i've met here were two cute danish girls and this creepy italian guy

Are they French or >French?

Well maybe the good ones come to your country. In here they behave like a bunch of apes.

>spanish erasmus chicks

black people are cleaner than white french people, I had a French roommate in Prague and he only showered once a week, the other times he went to the bathroom and just sprayed cologne everywhere

Well, they're all the same to me

I say the same about blonde polish girls

>studying abroad
I'd rather just see the country on holiday with my own friends on my own time. Erasmus is too much of a commitment. Besides I probably would skip half of the classes and then feel guilty for wasting the opportunity

My experience with foreign students

>French
All antisocial, barely speak any english and keep to themselves. Only one black guy from Tahiti was based. Also one was muslim

>Hungarian
They were actually average. I became friends with a rich guy from Budapest and also met a very cute girl from a rural area that I will visit this summer

>Polish
Absolutely based. I kissed a girl once but she rejected me afterwards. Literally all other Polish people I met loved Greek culture and we became friends afterwards. I had a Polish roommate and we went in Bars together, they all knew perfect english aswell

>Spanish
A little bit more social than the french and knew some english, chicks were ugly though

>Latvian
Mostly kept to themselves and were quite pissy but I made friends with some

>Irish
Bro tier and friendly, open girls

>blonde
>polish girls
how easy it is to spot virgin bullshit lmao

Not kidding. There's a lot here.

and my dad works for nintendo kek

go outside more then, I met a lot of Polish girls and despite not all of them being blonde haired some looked very scandinavian except for the manjaw

Study abroad is unironically cheaper in the UK, you pay £1500 tuition fees for your year abroad instead of £9250

Sure he did Nikos "Mehmet" Papadopoulos

>this thread

>because I'm an ugly virgin that stays home 24/7 it means that everyone else is too!

Kek, enjoy making up fantasies and being envious of people online while I get to meet more europeans than you do

I've done my Erasmus year in Granada, the most Erasmus friendly city of Europe you idiot.
How come you're so insecure and desperate to be seen as cool and normie ? You're probably cringy as hell around real people.

You are the one sperging out at the mention of people travelling abroad and meeting other people, kek.

Exchange students in my highschool time were fucking autists who hang out only in their small foreigner group

I met a good number of American and Australian students on Erasmus in Germany, I'm sure you have the option to study in Europe, maybe it's known with a different name?

he may be a sperg, but erasmus is overglorified sex tourism or a fancy excuse for a vacation at best
it might attract you, but no self-respecting dignified person would partake in it

Please don't encourage him, Americans are the 3rd worst students after the French and Australians.

>tfw I went to europe I was too shy to talk to anyone

What's the point of it?

I don't understand. Erasmus is for European Union students isn't it?

Americans who are studying in Europe are doing it at their own expense, IE richfags. we don't have any wide-scale government programs for that sort of thing

see the world and have fun on taxpayer expense

its called networking

Same reason why Italy invaded Somalia.
benis in bagina

You get to experience foreign culture and life on the expense of taxpayers, meet other people and it counts towards your resume.

>resume
wait, does that actually matter in europe when looking for a job

Erasmus was the best half year in my life.

>had almost daily unprotected sex with Lithuanian qt above my standards, sucked my dick a lot, etc.
>made good friends for life, travelled with them this summer, will travel with them again this winter
>learned to live on my own
>parties daily, no studying at all
>still got all my ECTS with higher grades than I get here

>erasmus

faggot. your parents pay university taxes for you to study, not to go abroad and be amazed at the world. git gud.

fuck j*wrope

Maybe your parents should pay taxes to pay debts

plenty of polish girls are blonde that I see

I lived with a french exchange student last year

she only hanged out around other frenchies. Even during parties or just group gatherings she would just continue to speak in french with her friend (who was always with her). One time I even tried telling them it'd be cool if they spoke english but they didnt give a fuck lmao

the real goal is to make the students fuck, so you create a european citizenship

>t. Putin cocksucker who'd rather be subjugated by their government rather than living in a free country

This denial is Stockholm syndrome level

>2 gorgeous Czech erasmus grills approach me at uni asking me random stuff
>tell me they want to hang out with me
>one of them is clearly into me
>get anxious and abandon them telling them I have something to do
>never saw them again
>tfw still a virgin

fuck p*tin and his jewish oligarchs. i just want our glorious country back you dirty e*rodog

Why some of you guys are so butthurt over erasmus? Are you these stereotypical lower-income types?

it's really expensive, only ever known basic dumb rich girls that do things like that. The same with people going to Edinburgh or University of Dublin

>rich babies
Retard. I know a guy whose mom is a poor single mother and his dad is dead and he could afford Erasmus in Benelux.

either that or village people like me butthurt that foreigners are fucking our women

except university in grease is free ajajajja

and I am completely independent anyways

>Why some of you guys are so butthurt over erasmus? Are you these stereotypical lower-income types?
Sup Forums often states that the people (especially women) in it are just going to fuck foreigners.

Mhh yes? What's so strange about it?

It depends on the destination though, here in Italy we all know that Erasmus in Spain is a fucking joke unless you go to the most famous universities.

I think it also depends on the language on you took the exams, studying in German as a latin speaker is probably seen as a proof that you're somehow proficient in the language.

where i live you only need to have paper to qualify and rest like resume is irrelevant
what matters is experience and practical skill and connections

interracial breeding grounds

>Glorious country
You hate everything, don't you?

>tfw used to be the ultimate Erasmus chad
Feels good man. Also did a semester in Brazil

> fuck p*tin and his jewish oligarchs. i just want our glorious country back you dirty e*rodog
so pic unrelated then?