clyp.it/mqc54bfz
youtube.com/results?search_query=amy schumer vagina
youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hating a funny comedian because she's a woman

the best act i've ever seen, better than jim norton thats for sure

slay queen yasss

No one hates her because she has a vagina, instead people hates her because she is a unfunny fat big and shamelessly uses women card to claim be a """"comedian""""". Work on your bait faggot.

I agree I just crack up at her even without the sound

Plenty of comedians are shit. Why does she in particularly get hate?

I lol'd

She is incredibly forced. Mencia and Cook got the same hate for the same reasons. If her fame was commensurate with her talent, people wouldn't give a shit.

>There's my funny niece, we truly are blessed to have her

She is a Jew and her dad is a senator. She whines and her dad makes others move mountains for her.

Because she said some stuff the kids on Sup Forums didn't like

I thought Chirs Farley was dead

Because she is being hyped up to hell and back

Same thing happened with dane cook

>muh boogeyman

solid logic

>The Barbie contract stipulates that you get a trainer and go on a diet.

youtu.be/iv8tAlPF8XU?t=73

pretty funny desu.

The worst part is not even how unfunny she is, but how fucking hideous she looks. If she was a skinny cute girl she could pass of her gross shit as clown comedy, but since you'd expect a fat ugly whore to act like a fat ugly whore, it's more difficult to pass that off as clowning, so it's just obnoxious.

>funny
>literally just exclaiming that she wants to make snow angels in people's jizz

That's not an exaggeration, this is an actual joke made in The Leather Special.

She looks like my sister and that makes me want to punch her even more.

Kill yourself you whiteknighting faggoty fuck.

>comedy special
>"these two girls got fucking murdered watching my movie [...]"
>audience absolutely fucking silent
>starts making fun of pro guns people
>can't make audience laugh for more than 1 second at each punchline
>clearly only 20% tops of the audience even laughts at all
>punchline isn't even a punchline its just screaming and acting retarded
This is so bad its fucking hilarious.

I hate my state, STOP ELECTING CHUCK YOU DUMB FUCKS!

I hate your state too.

>mfw I finger my pussy and sniff my finger and it stinks like a barnyard animal.

What did she mean by this?

clyp.it/mqc54bfz

He's Senator of New York dumbfuck

same difference.

If New York wasnt part of the US Trump couldn't even run for President because technically he wouldnt be a native born citizen, so no, BIG LEAGUE difference

Your state still sucks.

women are funny, get over it.

whats the joke here

>Your state still sucks.

Not that one.

pure kino

>ignorant dumbfuck acts better than others and gets BTFO

I kek errytime

I couldn't finish it.

>I've been fucking animals my whole life, sir

I lost it at that part lol.

>I let the guy cum inside me
>*crowd on edge of their seats*
>And then I queefed it out!
>*crowd goes insane, a man takes a gun out of his jacket and blows his brains out after shooting 3 others, a pregnant woman begins stabbing her belly and laughing maniacally, multiple people die from aneurysms on the spot*

Sup Forums used to be so much better before alt-reich retards took it over and started spouting misogynistic bullcrap

Fuck off, I love Amy Schumer hate threads.

Why keep coming here? There are places better suited for your types.

did you not see the sweat drip off her arm?

gun nuts got BTFO!!

top kek

it looks like she is about to fall

does she not know how to wear heels?

Sup Forums got rekt hard

kekeke

Can't Jews just stop being Jews for 1 fucking second? This is supposed to be comedy and she's up there moralizing like a fucking cunt

Is this edited? It's fucking awful, but that was an extremely quiet crowd even for that.

>Her movie sucked so bad that someone shot up the audience

I don't really understand all the hate directed toward Amy Schumer recently, and I think people could be a bit more genital, before fingering the blame. I mean come on guys, cheese a real solid Babe just trying her saggy breast to slob it out, and become a giant in the cunt-throat world of comedy. Did it heifer once occur to you that Amy is merely trying to steak her clam in this male dominated arena, and comedy can be a rocky road if not executed potbelly. Many feel she deserts a good roasting and try and plump her in with the likes of Carlos Mencia, but fail to realize many others would apple crumble under the constant pressure to be funny and original. If you want to pork about a woman touched by the ham of the almighty, look no further than Amy Schumer to be the bacon of shining light for those who want to trot in her footsteps. If you guys could stop being big pussies and just meat her halfway I'm sure she'd steal your hearts and you'd have a real whale of a time. People need to face fats that Amy's going to be round for many years, and is baking no prisoners on her way into the anal of history.

I drove out to a farm to smell a goat because I was curious as what her pussy smelled like.

quite pungent indeed

Does she actually do this? I've seen female comedians who do this, but it just seems like people make this complaint about every female comedian, even the ones who don't do it... I've watched quite a few clips of Schumer's standup and I've never heard her be like "MY VAGINA LOL" so if someone has one please post it.

(((comedy)))

youtube.com/results?search_query=amy schumer vagina

knock yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0

girls are funny, get over it.

Sup Forums false flag post detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI

this was pretty cute.

get

This was funnier than her actual special.

sup reddit

sup r/opieandanthony

I think she's doing the fat/gross-out stuff because Louis CK did it and became critically acclaimed for doing it (10 years ago). Although the key difference is that he wasn't doing it to empower fat people, he mainly did it to elicit pity, shame and disgust in the audience. Schumer is clearly going for this style of comedy but has somehow gotten it entangled with post-Buzzfeed feminist ideology.

How do you not getting tired of making the same threads daily for years

>"Muh"
Audience clinches buttcheeks. It's the sound of winter. You could hear a pin drop as the anticipation mounts -- where could this lead? This is surely one of the best joke setups yet. A dog barks in the distance.
>"Vagina"
Urine fills the floor amid a tidal wave of laughter. TV cameras shake as an associate producer shits her pants. A 27-year-old grad student falls over the audience railing and snaps both ankles, impervious to pain as he descends into hysteria. The entire front row, between tears of joy, begins an "EL OH EL" chant, complete with fist pumps and choreographed dance. A woman prematurely goes into labor after sever abdominal strain caused by intense laughter. Her stillborn child drops to the bleacher floor -- she picks it up, puts her finger to its mouth and, using impressive ventrilloquism technique, makes it say "VAGINA!" She then drops the child into a pool of its own blood, slips on the floor, and dies from laughing so hard.
>"Smells"
Audience feverishly bumrushes stage and carries off Amy Schumer. Rioting in the street begins at 8:30 p.m. that evening and lasts six days. Million-man march organized, Emmy nomination board held hostage in their offices. Frothing crowd demands immediate and decisive action to ensure "The Leather Special" wins every category the following year. Trained baboon are released and taught to build Amy Schumer idols and statues. Government grants cease for cancer research and are transferred to generating Amy Schumer embryos for in-vitro fertilization.

And that's just the first 5 minutes.

I bet you didn't even enjoy Louis CK's Live At The Interracial Breeding Grounds.

is it normal to bring up politics and agendas in comedy?

The weird thing is i heard she was kinda funny when her show first debuted and she seemed a lot skinnier than she does now. Am i high as fuck or does anyone else think this?

she looks like my brother if he wore makeup, not even shitting

The sad thing is somebody thought this was funny. It's not even funny to say it was the first 5 minutes.

Been around forever. The Romans did it.

This wasn't funny, it just made me pissed off.

trying too hard

>funny

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Did your wife make you this stale pasta as well? Sounds like she could use another beating.

>>*crowd goes fucking nuts*

Its almost like you didnt watch the special. The crowd was dead the whole show

nice blog, reddit

DAMN AMY LOOK LIKE THAT!?

Dude, I think I'm going to throw up

You can tell that even the audience is having trouble laughing.

A smile did not even creep on my lips. I've seen actual cruelty closer to funny than this.

have a (((you)))

Why is the roo mean to the doggo

why is that dog on fire

Has much influence than you.

What a bitch

That is red cloth not fire

literally ripped off South Park with 'Dey took r jobs!'

Looks like john goodman here.

What do you think smells worse, John Goodmans asshole or Amy Schumers twat?

Neither would've Hillary

kek

Jesus God....More chins than a Korean phonebook.

Why is it that fat guys are funny, but fat women are repulsive?

dude probably tried to kill himself and missed

when i watch a comedy special on netflix, i want to hear about two innocent people being shot at a movie theater

That poor guy must have been in some real pain.