twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

homer dies

marge dies

snowball dies

I die

quips

the simpsons are going to hell

Premise of the episode:
Homer gets hit in the head with a falling piano or something. Thinks he's leaving to mars (can't do just 'space', did that already). The doctor tells the family that breaking his illusion would shatter him forever (eheheheheh).

So they go along with it. They go around saying goodbye to everyone. As many characters as they can cram in, all the cameos, whatever. Just write the shit out of it, make it really obvious.

Pay-off is that Homer eventually finds out he's NOT leaving for Mars, and that he's going to live in Springfield probably forever. He's recapping the events of the day (and, therefore, the events of the entire show), looks straight at camera with his family around him and says "Well, the important thing is that it was always great, all of the time, with absolutely no low points whatsoever. Whatsoever. Goodnight, everybody."

simpkino

>"Well, the important thing is that it was always great, all of the time, with absolutely no low points whatsoever. Whatsoever. Goodnight, everybody."
Gets more and more bittersweet the more you read it.

Tombstones with the dates of when guest stars die but they all have the same date.

kek. i like it.

Hoi Homah, I'm ya new neighbor Toadfish. Don't git on mah badside, mate!

Negan bashes the show to death with Lucille because it's a zombie. A shambling, dead-eyed shell of it's former great and wonderful self.

SIMPSONS DIED IN SEASON 9

>"Well, the important thing is that it was always great, all of the time, with absolutely no low points whatsoever. Whatsoever. Goodnight, everybody."

>the family starts to notice that their house is crumbling/horrible condition
>marge convince homer to move to a new place
>the day before they leave, they go to say goodbye to everybody in springfield at their home (quip fest)
>next day they jump into the car ready to go
>they forgot to say goodbye to flanders, so they go to knock is door; no answers
>jump back to the car and leave
>at the entrance of springfield it's everybody, including flanders family
>everyone says goodbye to the camera

UNA VELA

fuck that gay shit heres what happens

>homer comes home from taking the biggest shit of his life
>like im talking the single biggest shit to have ever graced springfield, but when he gets home he realizes he has more to go, and asks marge to lay down on the bed
>homer crouches over marge on the bed, drops trough, and lets loose a steaming hot mr goodyear bar right over marges septum piercing
>Marge's septum piercing gets infected and she dies, credits roll

kek

Didn't Matt Groening or one of the writers say they wanted to end it in a way that loops right back into the first episode? That would be just about perfect.

>Mr. Burns thinks about cutting out the Christmas Bonus and replacing it with a Jelly of the Month membership

It writes itself

NO!

I can actually see this happening

Someone explain this meme

Shit I remember that pasta, gave me the fucking heeby jeebies I tell you what

fund it.

>just ends with homer going room to room giving pep talks
>gives bart a get out of jail free card or something
>gives maggie a song and rocks her to sleep
>gives lisa her "you are lisa simpson" not she got from the teacher
>offers to cook dinner for marge tomorrow

Homer is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Special Guest Star: Justin Bieber.

you're not the top simpson anymore

Hoi Homah, I'm yoa foockin nightmai if you dont like Toadfish

Do the homer shake

It's going to keep going until the voice actor for one of the Simpsons dies. Then they'll do a shitty in-character tribute episode. After that it'll get a Bart or Lisa spin off with them as teenagers until their actresses die.

Marge wakes up and realizes the past 15 seasons have all been a dream.

I JUST WANNA DIE ON LIVE TV

THE ULTIMATE GAMESHOW ENDING

Flanders murders and rapes the family in the name of God. Is later found guilty and executed.

The writers want to end it at Season 30. At least they say they will. The ratings have been on a gradual decline anyway so I don't think the execs would object too harshly.

We open on Christmas eve in Moe's tavern, and have a standard banter and discussion scene before Homer leaves to go home and spend time with his family.

He's walking home through the snow and the cold when someone exits a car with tinted windows and knocks him out. He wakes up in a remote location, lets say a forest clearing at night, covered in thick snow. Homer is tied up, the figure who kidnapped him looming over him with a gun.

The figure is all covered up, in a trench-coat and top hat, face covered by shadow.

He tosses a massive sack of papers in front of Homer, papers detailing many things Homer has done over the course of the series and starts probing him about why the town likes him, why his family puts up with him after all he put them through, all the stupid, selfish things he does.

Use this as an opportunity for the writers to breeze through any half-ideas they ever tossed around. Mention things like Homer almost getting people killed in space, being so hard on Bart, breaking Lisa's saxophone, but mostly flash back to things that weren't even episodes, give a sense that we haven't seen all the simpsons did.

As this happens, we follow Marge, Lisa and Bart at first, panicked as they look realise Homer's missing and look for him. But when they enter the Kwik-E-Mart, Apu is horrified by Homer's absence, remembering things like the Simpsons giving him a place to live for a while. Moe is worried about the closest thing he really has to a friend. Krusty remembers Homer's role in re-uniting him with his father.

It snow-balls, and soon the whole town is out looking for him, until some clue that doesn't matter lets them know where the man took Homer.

And we cut back. Homer explains that he doesn't know why people still like him, why his family tolerates his bullshit.

Homer tries to jump the Gorge again and dies.

That's when headlights stab through the trees, blinding the shrouded figure. A great mob emerges through the trees and the figure gets defensive, stumbling back and pointing the gun at of Springfield's recurring characters, the Simpsons at the front.

And instead of attacking the guy, they explain. They explain that they give Homer second chances because of what he means to them, and what he's done for them. They explain all they would have missed if they cut Homer out of their lives rather than work with him to make him better.

Bart steps forward.

'It's amazing what a guy like my Dad can do, when he lets you down, and you give him the chance to do it again. When you show that you have some faith he can be better than that. He's not smart, he doesn't think he deserves any of us, he doesn't think he's good but, I hate saying this but...that's wrong. He deserves us.... us and this entire town that went crazy to find him, because he gets so inspired when he sees other people believe he can do better, so desperate to take the chance to make things right. It's easy to get mad, it's easy to just cut people out for doing something wrong, but if you don't give them a chance to make up for it...you'll never see what they're actually capable off.'

'Bart,' Lisa says, 'that's beautiful... and bizarrely articulate.

'Well enjoy it. I pretty much burnt out my brain coming up with it and you'll be lucky if I can say my name tommorow.'

Townspeople start listing off examples all cleaving to the tried formula of the show, where Homer does something incredibly fucking stupid but goes to ridiculous and insane lengths to right it, displaying total purity in his desire to make up for it once he realizes the severity of what he's done.

The figure become irate, and frustrated, waving the gun around and claiming that that made no sense, that there was no point giving people the chance to hurt you again.

Hopefully they just animate the lost episode

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Lf3nsaLaw

Maybe but they'll probably get new writers.

Then a new figure appears, silhouetted in the lights.

It's Santa's Little Helper. The mystery man stops, awe-struck, and lowers the gun.

We get a flashback. all in monochrome, from a child's perspective, looking back and forth between an adult man's waistline and Santa's Little Helper, being dragged roughly by the collar.

'Please Daddy.'

'Hush now Son. I'm teaching you this for your own good. You'll need it someday you know.'

'Please,'

'Now now, don't worry. Nobody's on the ball a hundred percent, we made a bad investment and we're going to make back what we can. Simple pragmatics.'

'I don't care about the racing I just like the dog.'

The scene gets more panicked and upsetting, more frantic pulling at the adult's coat tails versus more determined walking with Santa's little helper being tugged along with more force.

'Daddy please I don't care about the racing.'

'Son, son it's alright, I don't hold it against you. Here's the man now.'

It's the man who owned Santa's little helper in the very first episode.

The dog is handed over and paid for despite the child's protests.

Cut back to the present, the figure sees Santa's little helper defending Bart, growling, obviously displaying his love and happiness with the Simpsons family. The figure dissapears into the woods. The Simpsons, relieved by their safety, all hug on the snowy forest floor as the camera zooms out, showing more and more of the townspeople celebrating.

Cut to a stately living room, opulent, a high-backed chair facing a roaring fire. A skeletal hand is visible from behind the chair, clutching a glass of brandy.

We see the mystery figure walk in.

'Hello.'

Mr Burns stands up, startled, dressed in that purple robe.

'Who the Devil are you?'

The figure removes his mask. He looks like a younger Mr Burns, younger than you would have thought, maybe 20 years old.

Burns is shocked, dropping the brandy.

'Son.'

'Dad.'

They embrace, and the camera pulls out, showing them through one of the many large arched windows of the Burns Manor, snowflakes fluttering slowly past the screen. It continues to pull out, remaining centered on the warm glow of light and the Father and Son embracing within as we see more and more of the icy grounds of the mansion, buried beneath snow. It all emphasises how bright the light is.

The End.

Note that for the purposes of this we have to make the bold assumption that Santa's Little Helper is like twelve or thirteen years old, and that Santa's little helper was racing for far longer than any racing dog ever probably would. I'd love to say I knew that all along but honestly I remembered it very last minute and it bothers me. Also forget about any episode where Burns interacts with Santa's Little Helper.

There's no point giving it a good ending when it's been so shit for so long. Best just to pretend it ended 20 years ago like it should have.

It will be called "That 2000's Show" and it will retell Homer and Marge meeting for the first time and having Bart.

>Homer and Marge meet in college when 9/11 happens
>By their senior year they haven't seen each other much but reconnect on a new computer website called "facebook"
>Bart is born and the child psychologist says he's probably gay for acting out so much

whooOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH

Final episode consists of Homer waking up in 1997. The last 20 years were all a dream.

there's no way they won't end up with a movie

But it has to have a "final episode". A movie would be probably 2 years after that.

Better yet, it's the plot of frailty

Great writeup, only one problem. It makes me not want the show to end anymore.

>Flashes forward to Bart as a 20-year-old, working a dead end job as a construction worker and a booze-hound with a fake ID
>Lisa is preparing to take off for whatever Ivy-league school she got into
>There's a graduation party for Lisa's graduating class but a lot of Bart's old friends are back in town and there too
>Bart thinks he's going to be in his element, the life of the party as he always was but all the kids his age just pity him for not going to college and his ego takes a hit
>He sinks into his beer and finds a seat on a couch next to a chubby kid with a lamp shade on his head
>"Some party, huh?"
>"I'm the light of the party! Click!" the kid gestures as if he's pulling on a string to turn on a lamp
>Bart lifts the lamp shade off his head
>"Ralph! Well at least I won't be the only loser stuck in this nowhere town this year."
>"Nuh-uh! Not me! I'm going to Call-edge!"
>"You?!?! What kinda school would accept YOU?"
>"A hippie college, with no grades or required classes!"
>"What's it called?"
>"Evergreen!"
>A spark of hope lights up behind his eyes and Bart starts to investigate on his phone.
>He rushes home to find his parents in the kitchen and informs them of his new discovery
>Marge is immediately enthusiastic as she's seen how unhappy he's been and thinks this is a perfect fit for him
>Homer says nothing and walks out to the backyard
>Bart approaches him cautiously "Homer? If it's about the money, don't worry about it. I've got some saved. Lisa's got her scholarship and you can keep saving for Maggie..."
>insert Homer sappy speech
>rest of the episode follows Bart slowly living a life Matt Groening lived as a student there. He starts the Life is Hell series and publishes it in the school paper which leads to more opportunities until he has a pitch with FOX where he frantically comes up with an autobiographical series about his family. The last shot is Bart drawing the first cell of The Simpsons in their original imperfect squiggly design.

>Lisa converts to Islam and wears a full length Burka
>Bart becomes transgender and wants to go by "Beth" from now on
>Homer gets AIDS from eating food mixed with medical waste
>Marge devouts her life to anti-Trump activities

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bootleg-bart

the more egregious examples are from Latin American countries

Chuck finally hunts down Sneed and shoots him in order to reclaim his store.

I don't get it

>black screen
>a large yellow "SORRY" appears on screen

And hold that for 22 minutes. Then credits.

I vote for this one. Plus, it feels realistic