>gets replaced with Don Cheadle next movie

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be

#woke

really activated my almonds dude

whoa...

And people say Marvel movies never made a meme

Really shifted me into Turbo.

Any math studiers around to explain why this isn't correct?

Nothing triggers my autism more than replacing actors/actresses

No but I could bring in a middle schooler

dude you'd have to be like super genius or einstein to refute that

Does anybody even care for MCU War Machine? I assume most people just know him as "that guy". Not even "the black Iron Man" or "that black Avenger", literally just "that guy"

I'll do it but I need at least 4 hours

>replacing Katie Holmes from Batman Begins with Maggie Gyllenhaal for The Dark Knight
>Ledger having to call her beautiful

Really triggered the ol' autism.

because math is fucking arbitrary and has no real substantial value in the scope of total reality

no one says the square root of two is two

it isnt one either

No but what makes the square root of 2 2? You already see it reflected in English with multiple forms of two, 2 alternative spellings with to and to. You can also extend it to 4 symbologies with: 2, two, to, too. So the root of 4 is 2, and then you even have tutu as a double two sound.

realy lit up my thinking bulb

Why is Don Cheadle so unmemorable? I like Don Cheadle: The Guy, I just can't stand Don Cheadle: The Actor. Every time he shows up in something I think "Man this character might have been memorable if not for Don Cheadle".

Fuck off Don Cheadle, be a director or something.

I liked him in Reign Over Me, but yeah, Sandler really took the spotlight in the movie.

You got your brain set to M for mini when it should be set to W for wumbo

What times itself is 2? There's your square root

It makes no sense because we know that 3.14 = 1 rad so 1 x 1 is actually 9.86, which also happens to be the acceleration of gravity. So 1 x 1 = 1G

>>random nerds in audience mutter "WAR MACHINE"

this was my first experience with capeshit autism

yeah, I hate it when people enjoy themselves near me too