Does anyone else here really really really dislike niggers? I don't dislike any other countries or race...

Does anyone else here really really really dislike niggers? I don't dislike any other countries or race. I just simply cannot stand blacks. Everything they touch turns to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrytGJJ3yks
youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My dealer is black though....

Here from 40% black major city where they are the majority

Many are fine. Some are great. There is a severe cultural problem among them though. Shit isn't a coincidence.

This is my biggest worry, what happens when they become majority? People here think they'll go after whites but actually will tear apart other communities first.

They are the biggest ethnic group but I suppose majority is inaccurate. And well typically its whatever and everybody minds their own business. Similarly you won't have American culture blacks there. That is the big issue. They get away with everything because muh racism. They're legitimate cunts with impunity.

You can ask the Hispanic, Asian, white, native American etc... every non black ethnic group and there is a large subset of black people in major American cities that are just dysfunctional

>Here from 40% black major city where they are the majority
I don't get it

I dun goofed they aren't majority just the largest ethnic group

youtube.com/watch?v=PrytGJJ3yks

I have never had many interaction with niggers so I dont hate or dislike, this doesnt mean I like them either I am just neutral. Who I hate are those fucking smelly gypos, goddamit, there is not anything or anyone more smelly and savage than a gypo.

define nigger faggot.

Anyone with black skin who originates from the African continent.

blacks are better in any ways than sandniggers.

dont think there are many people with black skin retarded shithead. Irish people shouldve been wiped out

I don't have a problem with them. In general. West Africans have really disgusting fat lips though so there's that for me to hold against them.

>coming from a country that leeches gibsmedats from the EU like niggers

Same. I have no problems with Muhammads or Rauls but I simply can't stand naggers.

Not true at all. Non-muslim sandniggers are nice people but athiest niggers are still niggers

see my flag ? i think i saw more blacks and sandniggers this last week than you in your entire life.

That's pretty sad. But most I just found o most of your Muslim's are from Africa whereas most of ours are from middle east so perhaps it makes a difference.

I hate shitalian nigger

of course it does, and our blacks are often from our overseas islands.

We do better than niggers in everything:education, income,literature, engineering, médecine.... The only thing that niggers are better in not being muslim assholes. So stop meming

>rauls

Who is that supposed to be?

>only thing that niggers are better in not being muslim assholes
american education

Read my name. I was comparing the maghrebi community and Sub-Saharan community in France.

it's Bougnoule, not bougnole, also there are plenty of sub saharian muslims even in France.
but the huge difference there is that niggers actually mix wit french culture where sandniggers are locked in their middleage thoughts.

fuck you japan

Yeah that's 'our'biggest problem but my point is that we do shit better than blacks in almost anything else besides cultural integration.

I love Italy

arabs/turks were maybe relevant scientifically and culturally some centuries back but not anymore, and i prefer a thousand times zouk music culture than anything cultural from muslim countries.
add this to their lack of integration even tho they live in way better conditions than in their parents country and you have the perfect definition of human parasite.

are you in Dublin?

shit, broke up a nigger fight outside of my house, they were trampling into my garden.

Im not talking about the past. I am talking about the maghrebi income and achievements in france now. Also if you think zouk music is better than all kind of moorish or turkish music and poetry than you are a massive pleb.

this is modern moorish poetry
youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs

Niggers here are cool, I've never seen one misbehave or anything.

Fuck gypsies though, they're literal trash.

>the state of your reading compréhension

i don't care for them, i just want them out of my country. that applies for all races

Ultimately,I agree.