youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
archive.is/JOJzY
youtu.be/KKDPFzlAfbw?t=1m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zXTcwStHz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6h6Mcv_sk
youtube.com/watch?v=63UsDQ57V1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he never tried to eat a 1200 calorie diet he would have weighed less after those couple of months in Houston. How do you even fuck up that bad?

I would wager the dumb poor fat people logic they were using was that the Chinese place down the street from their Houston apartment would be much better than the burgers he used to eat because it had vegetables and shit.

In reality, Chinese fast food is basically drenched in oil so it's essentially carbs soaked in fat. It's easy to put away thousands of calories in a single meal without breaking a sweat.

I believe that he was expressing, frustration due to his mistaken belief that he only had one lil eggroll, before being corrected and realizing that he had two lil eggrolls. He says "Oh," because he realized he was incorrect and the second lil eggroll was just hidden from his view. Don't take my word for it though OP, I'm autistic and have difficulty dissecting human interactions.

What I don't understand though is why he refers to the eggrolls as lil. They appear to be adequately sized eggrolls, fit for any big guy to eat. What did he mean by this?

Is this the autism thread?

Now that you're here it is.

IT'S STEEYUHL RAHSSS

I hope James dies soon.

it's fried though

Dubs confirm.

pls no bully

Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss

BASED James Full Episode

youtube.com/watch?v=v831GUCkALQ

>Wife attempts to make him overexert himself by leaving the wrapper on his burger at 15:10

I think more likely it was either dismissing the diet entirely or something like "okay, I ate my *healthy* 1200 calroies for the day, and because those 1200 calories were healthy, that should counteract the effects of 10k calories of junkfood"

BIG

based Sup Forums janitor

Can someone for the love of God post a link to the "egg roll" bit. I need to be up to date on my memes.

>inb4 get cable

I have it and won't wast time watching fatkino

It's amazing he's still alive.

funny how his enabler gf says she wants to leave him but "he's a human being and he needs help". he would be infinitely better off if she actually did leave him.

I wonder if James is aware that his life is kino

OW MY LEGS

Dr. Nostradamuszaradan BTFO

Because he was eating 3 times that amount.

How do people eat this shit.

Pepperoncinis, Olives, Jalepenos, green bell pepper.

fucking ruined.

She wants to feel needed. If he has to be immobilized and die because of that, so be it.

truly these people are up there with those that order pineapple on pizza

Reminder that tomorrow night Steve Assanti is going to be on it
youtube.com/watch?v=cE8QSZF6GMk

Gonna be fucking amazing, you had better be here

3600 calories is far below maintenance for 700+ lbs

I really want Chinese food. Several times over the last week or so I've been online actually placing an order and then I remember this fucking faggot and his bulbous, fluid-spewing legs getting spammed all over Sup Forums and I can't bring myself to place the order.

I JUST WANT SOME ORANGE CHICKEN AND FRIED RICE PLEASE Sup Forums

>FRIED RICE

FEWWWWWD

You can eat Chinese food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of your life and still not get as fat as James.

Then order some Chinese food, fagit.

If you guys hated James, you are gonna hate this fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

Why do you go out and get it. Just make sure not to order any lil eggrols.

YOU'RE TWISTIN' EM

AWWWWWWWWW

>fluid-spewing legs

just imagine that, your legs dripping like sap from a tree

the smell, the consitency

archive.is/JOJzY

what's the significance of this image? I've seen it in multiple fatkino threads

This show actually made me take me diet finally seriously.

why is this show suddenly a meme?

Because people on Sup Forums can relate.

Ahm tayrd of feysh and chayps

its tv's public health campaign

far more effective than any bullshit a government has ever come up with

>a meme
because kids think everything is a meme this days.
Oh, you woke up? funneh maymay, frand.
Oh look, picture of a log. Epin maymay!
Everyone below 30 years old needs to be killed and we'll just try again.

>le ageist meme

doc said he was eating nearly 10K caloriedoodalies a day

I have no clue why or how it came from seemingly out of nowhere.

With that said ive been a fan of this show for a long ass time. Im happy its finally getting recognized as the beautiful trainwreck it is.

I just hope that people dont run it into the ground or get it banned on here or something. Im thoroughly looking forward to the threads tomorrow night.

Watched james and Nicole, who next?

>I just hope that people dont run it into the ground
You live in a terrible time, my friend.

And when you hate him you can look forward to the pain he'll endure tomorrow night

youtu.be/KKDPFzlAfbw?t=1m6s

Is she just there to collect on his life insurance policy?

Sup Forums users are mostly fat Americans and this show projects their worst nightmares, seriously

A moment of silence for the unfortunate nurse that had to push between those two sacks of stinky, leaking fat to attach the urinary catheterisation to his tiny, unwashed penis.

I'M TIRED OF FISH AND CHICKEN, LISA

How can these welfare rednecks have a better laptop than mine?

Penny

it's mostly just james k. his comically infantile behavior and his complete and utter lack of remorse for the effects his lifestyle has on others is so infuriating it actually just becomes funny. his father refinanced his home to pay for his trip to houston and he actually manages to gain weight during his stay, squealing with joy every time his half-retarded girlfriend brings him his yummies.

>Implying anyone would inside him

Dr. Now said he was eating 10,000 calories a day to gain 150 pounds in 3 month

Penny

>that dude
>life insurance
pick one

His legs actually got better when he was on a controlled diet, goddamn that is frustrating. How in the hell could you ever allow this flaky, bubbly, smelly, leaky, disgusting pile of shit to infect your legs again?

Dude it's called moderation, just don't eat it all the time.

Would have been a team of three I'm betting, one one each flap and a one to wriggle their arm between the gap to the dick

Probably some producer's laptop.

>the chick using her leg fat as a table to eat on

that's what they used to talk to the doctor, so it was probably TLC's

youtube.com/watch?v=zXTcwStHz7I

Why are fat people's lives such kino?

>my husband wears the pants in this relationship
>cut to a naked 900lb man
10/10 editing

that nurse was his gf

wut in starvation'

Charity, Pauline, Penny

Those poor souls

>being so fat that you literally give up on clothes and just go about naked

living the dream

I don't understand how he can complain about eating two of the most delicious foods out there.

That's impressive how mobile he is with all that weight.

Because it isn't deep fried and gravified.

This is top tier enabling
>bringing a miniature deep fryer into the fatties bedroom so she can prepare and deep fry chicken

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco

Lmao someone post a video.

because she cant cook for shit

fish was overdone to hell and cheap thin cut

chicken was just a slab of chicken with a couple of carrots next to it

>this fat piece of shit can barely move yet has a perfect hairline and a girlfriend
>meanwhile i'm fit as fuck but single, balding, and not even in my 30s yet

Life is a joke tbf.

>tfw 800 lb monsters have GFs but I don't
elliotrogerspepe.jpg

can i get a link

Just our good friends at @DiscoveryCommunications hitting @tv with the unbelievably EPIC #fatkino meme! Make sure to tune in Wednesdays at 8:00PM EST on @TLC for new episodes #butit'sfried haha

if michael obongo really wanted to combat obesity he would have just had posters and ads of this fat fuck displayed everywhere

She can't collect on insurance. So it's true love then?

They wouldnt even have to shill it hard, Sup Forums connects with this show on an otherworldly level

YOU GON ORDER ONLY ONE LIL EGGROLL?

Bro if you wanted some ugly shebeast trailertrash you could get it easy.

They would probably think you were mel gibson if you went through a trailer park.

James has chad genes. A beta man would have died already, or wouldn't have a team of people working to keep him alive

He is Caligula reborn

Holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6h6Mcv_sk

This person should just be shot.
Wtf has our society become when people like these are actually allowed to live?

What the hell happened between this video and those?

youtube.com/watch?v=63UsDQ57V1Y

Nah, it would play out like in Idiocracy
>You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
Fat black women seem to like me, but I'm not into them.

>You will never be so fucking fat that you can lose weight while just lying in bed because your maintenance calories are so high

James would never eat an apple

Luke would inside him to stop from freezing on Hoth