New cartoon lads

new cartoon lads

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20160714-france-state-emergency-will-be-lifted-july-26-says-hollande
twitter.com/hashtag/nice06?lang=fr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this real? fantastic work

Not new, but holy fuck is it relevant.

That's actually from the other terror attacks in france. Very sad.

Ben"one man clan"Garrison strikes again.

Ben "Zyklon Don" Garrison on point as usual.

The sword is too long. He wouldn't have been able to angle it the proper way to impale himself like that.

t. autist

Imma save this one OP
France is getting redpilled the hard way

The benefits of diversity.
What?
Don't be a bigot!

If I tell people "hey, Nice attack!", am I condoning Islam or stating a fact?

Which implies the process was started by someone else. Can you guess who?

You'd have to pronounce it Neece attack

Zyklon Ben is the cartoonist France deserves.

is there any hope for france at this point and why didnt anything happen during the euros? i know heightened security and all that but i figured we'd see some happenings

>New
Seen this months ago

I thought it was pronounced like Nietzsche

is that a doll? is this a new meme

nice edit

now post the real one

france24.com/en/20160714-france-state-emergency-will-be-lifted-july-26-says-hollande

KEK DOES NOT WILL IT

You and France and Germany need to realize that your capitol cities are lost and that only a bloodbath with millions of dead will save Europe.

We are at a crossroads mate
Arabic countries right under us.
I don't know why we get so much hate from the kebabs tho
Neece/ Nece, i can confirm

I was like - who would think that? ..and then I looked at the flag

Sadness is real.
(My familly is actually getting redpilled by the events though)

nice edit

now post the real one

can we get some obscene edits like pic related?

last part meant for

yes little girls playing with dolls is a meme

why is this frog commiting shinjuku

there's nothing honorable about being overrun by muds

Old as shit. Still applicable though.

This is from last year. Just goes to show how many newfags flooded the board with all the happenings and Trump news.

fuck off nigger

That's how vowels and consonants interact in Italian and since French and Italian are both Latin languages I made the assumption that the rules were similar

I can't fucking wait for Serbia to finish the job

read about the battle of tours

Guy waited till euros were over and when security was having a letdown

The gift that keeps on giving.
Same with the Facebook liberal pseudo-concerned sheeple, they should already have the France-flag-filter handy for their avatars.
How often will stuff needs to be repeated, reposted, before they realize that there indeed is a problem and it needs a solution?

That sword is way too long for him to commit seppuku with. His arms are simply not long enough for it.

>9/11

Do we have any proof it was an islamic terrorist attack? I mean I believe it but I need something iron-clad to shut the lefties up.

>Nothin honorable
No, but it's still happening
Mate i'm lazy to do so, but i know kebab got pretty far up in France till someone actually kicked them out [spoiler]If this is what you're talking about[/spoiler]

Or about the Battle of Poitiers in 732

Ah yes
Ben "Unload my .9 on the welfare line" Garrison
Ben "The One Man Klan" Garrison
Ben "Holocauster Tycoon" Garrison
Ben "The Ten Ton Terror of Tel-Aviv" Garisson
Ben "The Racial Pain Hurricane" Garrison
Ben "Aryan vs. Creditor" Garrison
Ben "Did Nazi That Coming" Garrison
Ben "The Gene Pool Pollution Solution" Garrison
Ben "Shovem in the Oven" Garrison.
"Zyklon Ben" Garrison

pretty much lad. might be a small factor in why france is targeted so often

No, they are keeping it tight under wraps.

And even if i am as hungry for hard evidence as you, it does not take much logic to figure out why they are hiding it.

We live in what's considered the most peaceful era, though. I don't think PC will lead to the collapse of a nation. Historically what has? Ask yourself that. Or is this the new boogeyman lmao.

Add some flames to the tower and it'll be great.

Mate, you should see french teenagers posting shit on twitter like "#notallmuslims
#terrorhasnoreligion #maybeitsLeFN"

Believe me, Europe is fucked

Somebody should photoshop a fire onto the tower.

IT'S A LITTLE GIRL CORPSE BESIDES A DOLL

Send link, i wanna see the horror
The fire rises ?

Who wants to join the Foreign Legion to help us ?

Blame the Clintons.

i hope the dlc will greenlighted on steam

#prayfordlc

Tiens mec
twitter.com/hashtag/nice06?lang=fr

I'm deffo joining the foreign legion

this smells like a false flag...
where does a muslim get a truck from?

Merci
Any fucking where really. What are you trying to say ?

#NotAllTrucks #LorriesMatter

>he doesn't know about Ahmed's 18-Wheel Emporium

kek

>be French
>go outside to celebrate national holiday
>get PUMMELED by a truck

Is it in Arabic?

lel you british cucks are due for another huge muslim strike. watch your ass you little liberal anime bitch

I don't understand why he has to label everything, it's a scimitar I think I can work out the connection on my own.

>be me
>no friends
>doesn't go to see the fireworks
>epic win

are you mad that we won the vote for freedom and you fatties will elect a criminal for president soon

>captcha: select all commercial trucks

lol Serbia can suck my dick and so can you

a fucking egg

You know shit's bad when you can repost a terrorism cartoon and it's still 100% relevant.

nice dubs paco now build that wall

Ah man, Im almost at 150 and I havent done a dump lately.

Really dont feel like doing captchas for 40 minutes though : /

white people now know what it is like to feel in fear of one's race and to be self-conscious as being judged

God dam Ben you are based.

Thanks Obama

Trump isn't a criminal though.

Maybe if he had his arms straight up and moved them downward?

Frexit when?

>Aryan vs Creditor

God my sides

France leaving the EU would cause so much butthurt. I don't think anyone would be ready for it.

If this shit keeps happening why could anyone want to stay in the CuckU

It will fall apart before too long

Exactly.

Problem of the EU
Eerybody is doing their shit, and is letting the others deal with it
t. starting to get mad
The open borders between mebers nations meme was good, but as of now i'm in favor of closing the EU/France borders

You guys don't deserve any of this, fucking sad state of affairs m8

I'm still trying to figure out how we can change this whole situation
>remove niggers and kebab
Nignogs are actually pretty good here, christian ones at least. Some kebabs are aswell, as long as they're not very religious
>remove islam
Not even doable, but i wish
You guys have an idea ?

Pray

He means Hillary, the voting system will likely be rigged at the last minute to have Hillary win

>pray
Fuck this ironic meme 8, not in the mood
Fucking hashtags aren't doing JACK
How can people be so dumb

Badum dish.

Kids dying angers me in ways that nothing else can.

>In the year of our Lord's Incarnation one thousand and ninety-five, a great council was celebrated within the bounds of Gaul, in Auvergne, in the city which is called Clermont. Over this Pope Urban II presided, with the Roman bishops and cardinals. This council was a famous one on account of the concourse of both French and German bishops, and of princes as well. Having arranged the matters relating to the Church, the lord pope went forth into a certain spacious plain, for no building was large enough to hold all the people. The pope-then, with sweet and persuasive eloquence, addressed those present in words something like the following, saying:

>"Oh, race of Franks, race from across the mountains, race beloved and chosen by God, - as is clear from many of your works,- set apart from all other nations by the situation of your country as well as by your Catholic faith and the honor which you render to the holy Church: to you our discourse is addressed, and for you our exhortations are intended. We wish you to know what a grievous cause has led us to your country, for it is the imminent peril threatening you and all the faithful which has brought us hither.

... The Jews???????????

>From the confines of Jerusalem and from the city of Constantinople a grievous report has gone forth and has -repeatedly been brought to our ears; namely, that a race from the kingdom of the Persians, an accursed race, a race wholly alienated from God, `a generation that set not their heart aright and whose spirit was not steadfast with God,' violently invaded the lands of those Christians and has depopulated them by pillage and fire. They have led away ap art of the captives into their own country, and a part have they have killed by cruel tortures. They have either destroyed the churches of God or appropriated them for the rites of their own religion. They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness....The kingdom of the Greeks is now dismembered by them and has been deprived of territory so vast in extent that it could be traversed in two months' time.

>"On whom, therefore, is the labor of avenging these wrongs and of recovering this territory incumbent, if not upon you, you upon whom, above all other nations, God has conferred remarkable glory in arms, great courage, bodily activity, and strength to humble the heads of those who resist you ? Let the deeds of your ancestors encourage you and incite your minds to manly achievements:-the greatness of King Charlemagne, and of his son Louis, and of your other monarchs, who have destroyed the kingdoms of the Turks and have extended the sway of Church over lands previously possessed by the pagan. Let the holy sepulcher of our Lord and Saviour, which is possessed by unclean nations, especially arouse you, and the holy places which are now treated, with ignominy and irreverently polluted with the filth of the unclean. Oh, most valiant soldiers and descendants of invincible ancestors, do not degenerate; our progenitors., but recall the valor of your progenitors.

there are people just like you all over france i bet. waiting on the go. expecting someone else to push the first domino. it could be you frog. make a name for yourself.

But if you are hindered by love of children, parents, or of wife, remember what the Lord says in the Gospel, `He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me', 'Every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.' Let none of your possessions retain you, nor solicitude for you, family affairs. For this land which you inhabit, shut in on all sides by the seas and surrounded by the mountain peaks, is too narrow for your large population; nor does it abound in wealth; and it furnishes scarcely food enough for its cultivators. Hence it is that you murder and devour one another, that you wage war, and that very many among you perish in intestine strife.'

Pretty much.

>"Let hatred therefore depart from among you, let your quarrels end, let wars cease, and let all dissensions and controversies slumber. Enter upon the road to the Holy Sepulcher-, wrest that land from the wicked race, and subject it to yourselves. That land which, as the Scripture says, `floweth with milk and honey' was given by God into the power of the children of Israel. Jerusalem is the center of the earth ; the land is fruitful above all others, like another paradise of delights. This spot the Redeemer of mankind has made illustrious by his advent, has beautified by his sojourn, has consecrated by his passion, has redeemed by his death, has glorified by his burial.

>"This royal city, however, situated at the center of the earth, is now held captive by the enemies of Christ and is subjected, by those who do not know God, to the worship the heathen. She seeks, therefore, and desires to be liberated and ceases not to implore you to come to her aid. From you especially she asks succor, because as we have already said, God has conferred upon you above all other nations great glory in arms. Accordingly, undertake this journey eagerly for the remission of your sins, with the assurance of the reward of imperishable glory in the kingdon of heaven.."

Nice try, but i don't believe that killing the muslim next door will prevent ISIS to keep at it
On the opposite, it would put the light on haters and make the real culprit forgotten oh so fast
We used to have smart men

On a kinda related note, do you guys know how to make a picture semi-transparent on GIMP ? I need to make a "pray for frenchies" remove kebab guy

>"Most beloved brethren, today is manifest in you what the Lord says in the Gospel, `Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them'; for unless God had been present in your spirits, all of you would not have uttered the same cry; since, although the cry issued from numerous mouths, yet the origin of the cry as one. Therefore I say to you that God, who implanted is in your breasts, has drawn it forth from you. Let that then be your war cry in combats, because it is given to you by God. When an armed attack is made upon the enemy, this one cry be raised by all the soldiers of God: 'It is the will of God! It is the will of God!' [Deus vult! Deus Vult!]
-Pope Urban, Sermon at Clermont 1095