>63%
>$1.3 billion

SCREENCAP THIS

>Justice League
>63%

Probably too high.

Very wrong

>1.3 billion
BVS didn't even each 900 mil, there's no way JL will make that big of a climb. At best it will probably be between 870-910 mil

That is way too much money for Wonder Woman. It would have to remain top 3 all the way through Transformers 5 opening. The movie has to be legitimately good for that to happen.

It'll probably break $1 billion, but $1.3 billion is way too high.

I have my doubts about "Spider-Man: Homecoming" too. $900 million seems more conservative.

>JL doing better than BvS

lol

>trick people into the theater twice

>p-people are going to l-line up around the block for the th-third time!!

JL might very well flop.

BvS was a cult classic though. That's like saying you don't think the new Blade Runner will out gross the original

Chris Pratt has peaked lad. He won't disappear, but GotG won't pass a billion. Jurassic Park 5 won't get close to 4 either

This.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe has been notoriously weak at the box office, and Spiderman is their least known franchise.

Are you talking about Thor?

Grow up you sad faggots, or go back to Sup Forums.

Spiderman wont do that well. People are tired of capeshit and even more tired of spiderman.

The first thor movie wasn't released on a simultaneous international weekend after a review embargo and the second one didn't market itself as an iron man movie.

>Thor
>an established property
>featuring the Incredible fucking Hulk as well as a B-Lister who's surging in popularity
>>$630 million
It's breaking $800mil at the very least.

I like how the only white guy in the league isn't in the picture

>wayne
>not white

... uh

Irish aren't white

No one gives a shit about the hulk and people are still pissed about the shitty thor 2 movie

Superhero movies have past their peak, no way Spider-Man makes more than 750 million

>Wonder Woman
>74%

nothing can save that burning wreck

if irish aren't white than literally no one is white

>DCEU
>Over 50%

>Spider Man
>1B

KEK

Thor has been the shittiest franchise in Marvel's line up. I'd be surprised if it breaks 700m. Thor 2 literally ruined the franchise

BvS ended with Superman dying from getting stabbed in his heart as the camera lingered on his corpse. Mainstream audiences did not want to rewatch a bleak deconstruction of their favorite superheroes.

But JL is the reconstruction, it is the glorious gospel that restores hope in not just humanity but cinema. The euphoric mixture of state of the art visuals and cutting edge philosophy will have patrician and pleb alike revolving back into the theatre for seconds like junkies. It will also have more quips, but written by Chris "Argo Fuck Your Beta Quips" Terrio.

Thor 2 made 648 mil, so ragnarok with hulk will definitely make more. Also, I'm not Thor 3 could be worse than the dark world

The Incredible Who more like it. There's a reason Marvel never greenlit a Hulk sequel, and when you're using Hulk as bait to get people to sit through another Thor movie you know MCU is at the dawn of JUST

Wonder kike will boost it
JL even has every numales favorite actor from the meme show

Yeah I don't see that happening either. Maybe it's just me but there's nothing captivating about Homecoming that makes me want to see it.

I'm excited for Thor 3 because there's an entirely new director (a good one too) and writing team along with a new environment. This Spider-Man feels like a retread of Spider-Man 3, all the way down to giving a one-dimensional bank robber (Vulture) a tragic backstory and morally grey.

They haven't made a Hulk sequel because Universal owns the stand alone film rights, idiot.

>when you realize Wonder Woman will only get a healthy tomatoe because it has "Woman" in the title

Why is RT such a joke?

>Thor: Ragnarok
>Hemsworth, Cumberbatch and Ruffalo together
>630 mln

You're severely underestimating the star-push Thor 3 will get from having both Dr Strange and Hulk team up with Thor.

WW: 38% RT 700m worldwide
JL: 45% RT 900m worldwide

Otherwise OP seems acceptable. DCEU has rubbed critics the wrong way twice now, so unless those two movies are shockingly amazing, they'll likely score at or below the 50% mark and be rotten.

I also don't see JL's box office surpassing BvS. If it did, I would be surprised.

Cinema as an artform
>dead

Critical integrity
>dead

Shilling
>trending

Shitposting
>alive and kicking

Cumberbatch isnt as popular as you think, tard. His non-marvel films have underperformed and dr strange was beaten out by a literal who from harry potter. Dont kid yourself.

No way Justice League does that well.

Judging by the trailer, the fact it's still directed by Snyder, and how it all seems pretty consistent with the missteps of BvS and Suicide Squad, I predict Justice League will also get under 30%

Might gross higher than BvS, but no way it's reaching $1.3 bil.
Consider that of the top 16 highest grossing films, the ones that have grossed $1.1 billion and up, the only ones with rotten RT scores are fucking Transformers 3 and 4.
Bayformers is the exception, otherwise a movie has to be generally considered "good" to gross that high

>What is sarcasm?
Holy shit, just kill yourself

nope, i'm confident that JL will reach 1B. the story is now more focused if the leaks are correct (gather team fight big bad) unlike all the shit they were trying to do in BvS (political aspect of Superman, Batman descend to rage, Lex manipulation, WW meddling, etc). Its much straightforward now if the leaks are to be believed.

The question is if WB will gut Snyder's work again

The only MCU movie that performed really well was Iron Man. Normies didnt care about the individual avengers but flocked to the theaters when they teamed up. The same thing will happen here.

>spiderman
>not bombing
LOL

Justice League trailer is being a massive hit on social media and that's one of the main parameters used when tracking the perfomance of a movie in advance.

If it has normie appeal, which judging the trailer it will, it'll perform just as good as Suicide Squad and make easily 4 times it's budget

Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, GotG, Civil War and Doctor Strange have all been similarly well-received

Is it really doing that well on social media?

>SS
>negative PR
>no china pandering
>still beat Dr Ironman Successor Quips

how do they do it bros?

I don't think Justice League will get anything lower than a 95% or so

So was BvS. And that flick built up hype for 3 years. Social media hype means shit when the movie comes out and it is awful. I mean fucking batman and superman fucking on screen for the first time. As a jew investor no way you expected less than a billion.

The trailer was trending worlwide on twitter for about 7 hours, Aquaman and Zack Snyder were trending for a couple of hours too. It has 20 million views and 350,000 likes. Much better reception than the Spiderman and the Guardian ones. The movie will do fine as long as it's fun, even with a 0% RT

Lurk moar fucking faggot.

>So was BvS
BvS had one of the worst trailers ever, the one revealing Doomsday, and still broke records on it's opening weekend. Suicide Squad was worse than BvS but it was fun, and that's why it destroyed Doctor Strange (and everything without RDJ) in the MCU. The thing about BvS is that it was boring, that means no normie rewatch and huge drops on it's second weekend (although the drops are mainly explained by the massive first weekends but still)

dude c'mon, BvS trailer was shit. the reveal of Doomsday ruined it

I'm convinced the movie would have managed to squeak past 1 billion if they didn't release that trailer. It killed so much of the film's hype, moreso than it's RT score.

>>Wonder Woman
%

Come on.

It will be a miracle if it breaks 50%, did you see the trailer?

a simultaneous international release on an international holiday weekend after a review embargo with a movie promising batman fighting superman that's been under a review embargo until, effectively, after the initial release date, is a pretty big part of the reason for BvS' big opening.

The reason simultaneous international releases don't happen very often is because they cost a fair bit.

BvS was also a reconstruction. JL is just starting at place of already being reconstructed.

Like the whole point of taking all the Dark Knight Returns (a deconstruction of Batman) scenes and flipping them on their heads was to show that Snyder was reconstructing Batman from the point of deconstruction he was at in pop culture due to the Nolan movies.

>how do they do it bros?

>supervillain team-up movie using 3 of the most iconic characters DC has to offer
>slightly outperforms a Marvel solo movie about one of their most obscure c-listers.

yeah, how indeed.

Everytime I see some capeshitter say something about their bros it gives me intensely gay vibrations.

>hey bros lets have a dc power up jack sesh
>bros im so horny after watching bvs for the 10000th time ;)

If you guys are all banging though that's cool.

Being iconic instead of generic. That's how they win oscars too

>Every time I see some capeshitter say something about their bros it gives me intensely gay vibrations

I've got some bad news for you bro...

>Oscars
They won more than one? I thought it was just the make up and hair Oscar.

Yeah just one so far

Well Wonder Woman's make up and hair looks pretty standard, and I don't know about Justice League right now. Maybe they could win on that one? They used so much CGI with Cyborg though, that could have been a great way to win the award again with some practical effects on him.

Really hard to top Suicide Squad's hair and make up I guess. Harley and Croc looked great.

Nah I was just baiting, judging the trailers these movies are going to be fun™ but I don't see anything groundbreaking enough to win another oscar. No special effects or make up at least, and those are the best shots capeshit has.

I meant before the avengers, moron. Marvel has trouble making all their members seem relevant. Sure people recognize them but not all of them are popular as individual pieces. DC managed to make the Suicide Squad as hype-worthy as Justice League.

Let's not forget how much Batman Begins was hurt by B&R, and that was a reboot in a different continuity after audiences had 8 years to forget the Bat-nipples.

>> That feel when you realise that the moment you use the terms patrician or pleb unironically you will never get laid

>$1Ms
everybody is already tired of capeshits

1b is as high as it goes. comic book movies don't do that well over seas as other blockbusters and DC films with their dark joyless style do even worse.

Joker bait in marketing

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
%
>>$800 million

>Wonder Woman
%
>>$555 million

>Spider-Man: Homecoming
%
>>$700 million

>Thor: Ragnarok
%
>>$630 million

>Justice League
%
>>$1.3 billion

>Justice League
%
Too high, critics will hate this unconditionally and there is literally no way for Snyder to catch a break unless they found a way to make Snyder some secret ghost director with someone else's name like JJ Abrams plastered on it.

I think he's good, but he these bloggers have made up their mind about him like they have with Michael Bay.

Not to mention SS color marketing push.

>BvS was a cult classic though.

lol no

>Wonder Woman
%
>>$675 million
Well, I don't need to do anything else today because this can't be topped. Jesus Christ.