SAM RAIMI'S "SPIDER-MAN 4"

Would it have been kino?

>Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Rosemary Harris and J.K. Simmons all coming back.

>John Malkovich as Vulture.

>Anne Hathaway as Black Cat.

>Bruce Campbell as Mysterio.

>Revolves around Peter dealing with the difficulties of adult life.

>Supposed to have come out in 2011.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDGRAHBojWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also Peter and Mary-Jane were supposed to have a kid.

>Anne Hathaway as Black Cat
>Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

K I N O

It would have been better than The Amazing Shitman. Also Spider-Man 3 probably wouldn't get as much hate as it does now if it wasn't the final one. Homecoming looks pretty good but I'm getting sick of seeing him in high school again. I hope they stick with this guy for a while.

The rights are going to come back to Sony after the sequel

What do you mean? Homecoming is being released by Sony.

Just the money is going to Sony. All the work is Marvel

>could've done John Malkovich as Vulture
>Crispin Glover as Mysterio
>Javier Bardem as Scorpion
>Will Forte as Shocker
>Scott Speedman as Morbius
>Jake Gyllenhaal. as Carnage
>even introduced Man-Wolf in Spider-Man 3

The possibilities are literally endless.

>That casting

Stick to your day job.

Suck my cock, Snyderfag.

>John Malkovich as Vulture
damn... why can't the MCU be this based?

Keaton's cool and all but that would have been next level

Here is what Bruce Campbell's Mysterio would have looked like

>Anne Hathaway as Black Cat.
That's retarded. She looks retarded.

Spider-Man 3 was not bad at all. Take out the infamous dance scene and the revisionist uncle Ben death subplot and the movie is fine.

Topher Grace was terribly out of place.

>the revisionist uncle Ben death subplot
Unfortunately, that's a pretty major part of the movie. You can't really ignore it. The dancing scene is major too but it is absolutely not deserving of the hate it gets. Sure it's awkward and went on too long but it was meant to show Peter in a unlikable state because of the suit.

>getting upset that a scene that intentionally makes a character unlikable makes them unlikable

Yea, the whole movie is about revenge and letting go. Harry wanting to kill Peter over his dads death and Peter wanting to kill Sandman over bens death. The movie hangs on this pretty heavily. People dump on the too many villains, but I think it actually worked out ok.

The symbiote arrival was awful and Id probably have saved venom for a part 4 to give him his own movie. But yet, the movie just.....isn't there. Sandman should have killed aunt may, on accident. That would have been a good tipping point for peter.

>take out the dance scene

Why would you take out the best scene in the movie? youtube.com/watch?v=rDGRAHBojWE

Cast Felicity Jones as Black Cat and I'm happy.

Raimi didn't want Venom in the film to begin with, but it was pushed for the sake of it.

Which isn't even the worst part. He handled venom and brock pretty ok. It felt a little tacked on, but still wasn't as awkward as murderer sandman and the weird angsty fight vs harry.

It sounds good, so no.

>>John Malkovich as Vulture.
>>Anne Hathaway as Black Cat.
>>Bruce Campbell as Mysterio.

three villains like in Spidy 3, so NO

I really wish they'd made this.

Spider-Man 3 would have been great if it was just a story about anger and forgiveness as portrayed by the relationship between Spider-Man and Sandman. Sony needed to fuck off about shoving in Venom.

The first two movies were great because they existed as more than just a hero versus a villain. Peter was personally and emotionally tied to his antagonists. He idolized and was adored by Norman. He idolized and was respected by Octavius. Each moment between the opponents had weight because there was so much build-up between them in their personal lives, and when their identities were revealed to each other, it demonstrated again and again just how much Peter had to sacrifice--or Norman or OCtavius had lost--in order to uphold the new identities they'd become. Tie in everything else going to shit in Peter's life, and the first two movies were just fun, witty summer blockbusters with huge beating hearts at the center.

Then you get 3. Peter hardly has any connection to Sandman. Venom being his "rival" at work is hardly effective. And Harry, the only potential redeeming value, is put into a fucking coma so that the writers wouldn't have to worry about doing any of the writing that made the first two movies powerful. Sandman and Harry alone would have made a great contrast of villains to Peter's growth. But Venom and the symbiote suit added nothing, and brought the rest of the movie down with it.

I'm still hot and bothered about it.

>Homecoming looks pretty good