Lol

Lol

This scene will never stop being relevant.

liked upvoted and shared you piece of shit

Going to save and repost! NICE WORK OP

I just saw this on Facebook

we hope so. the day facebook stops being a thing for you is the day zuckerbig wins

KEK

>Muh Oscar

You can keep it.

Both trailers were crap

more like JUSTice league hahahahahaha!

The Spiderman trailer was not that good.

Christ. Capeshit will never die.
All I want is Hellboykino 3.

>covering Evans glorious mantits

The cropping on this is awful

lol get fucked dcboy

>justice league trailer comes out
>marvel fanboys act desperate as fuck for any kind of criticism
>spider-man trailer comes out
>everyone including normies shits on it
>marvelcucks can only make shitty facebook memes as a response

Lmao, feels good being with dc

>muh company wars

Ah yes, I get it. This may-may is referencing a humorous scene in the 2014 film, "Captain Avengers: The Winter Soldier" whilst using it as a metaphor for the substandard quality of the Warner Bros DC films that cannot compete seriously with the works of Disney's Marvel Cinematic Universe. Upvoted Good Sir!

I'm pretty much in these threads for the bantz, but its hilarious how many of the normies i hang out with are legit shitting on the Spiderman trailer.
Its like Iron Fist all over again.

There's a Spider-Man trailer out and I didn't even hear of it?
Lol, must suck.

How could you not have heard of it? It's been posted all day everywhere on the internet.

I been watching the Power Rangers marathon the last two weeks, so I missed out on everything happening.
Ended today so I'm in other threads outside of the /prg/.

>on your political left, fuck drumpf!

can't believe he said that wow

That ended hours ago you have no excuse so I'm left to assume you're either lying or an actual retard.

Holy god in heaven this is the most reddit post i've ever seen.

Why would I lie?

MCU memes are contrived as fuck.

how fucking deluded can you be
talk of the Spider-Man trailer already died and not even 12 hours have passed since its release
meanwhile people are still either bitching or praising the trailer

*bitching or praising the Justice League trailer

Damn son marvel has no chill lmao XD

>Spiderman Homecoming

That trailer was fucking awful. I am hyped for both Thor: Funnarock and Guardians of the Reddit, but frankly could give less of a shit about Spiderman.

It's just so bland and generic, at least the first one had a hint of personality.

i want to _ aunt may

This board is a lost cause bros, time to abandon ship.

Yeah but the Justice League trailer was awful.

Kek

Do people here actually like the Justice League trailer? I thought it was laughably bad.

I mean, I understand there's this whole "Marvel fanboys are beta cucks durr hurr" meme going on, but did you really like that godawful trailer? Did you even see how shitty Cyborg looks?

>being with dc
You're a fucking moron.

analize

dc trying too hard to be marvel, they should just give up

Damn, Marvel's got some nice man titties.

OI PEASANTS STOP TALKING ABOUT JUSTICE LEAGUE. YOU WANTED SPIDERMAN WELL HERE HE IS KISS HIS ASS YOU FILTHY GOYIM AND THANK ME FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH MARVEL FILMS AND BRAVE JEWISH ACTORS

It will never happen.

you idiots care way too fucking much about superhero shit

I seriously hate how fucking bland the JL looks, that shot of Aquaman, WW and Cyborg at first glance looks like the X-Men (2000) suits. No point designing any of these costumes if its too dark to fucking notice the differences.

Still, I know I'll like JL better but I reckon Spiderman will be a step too far and end up with RT score around Thor 2. Keaton will barely be in it since there's so much story apparently to be told so it'll have a good chunk just wasted with him at high school or up against Shocker.

nice greentext but who are you quoting?

>DCucks are nigger
why are Marvelcucks so racist?

Gotta be safe and inoffensive user, that trailer was scientifically constructed to ensure the most asses in seats

But the Justice League trailer was much better than the Spider-man one