Catalonian independence from Spain

>155 on effect
> Puidgemont about to call for regional elections
> everyone wants to eat him alive, public appearance delayed 2 times and by 4 hours, angry mob waiting for him to speak up
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia-election/catalan-leader-puigdemont-set-to-call-regional-election-idUSKBN1CV1F6
elperiodico.com/es/politica/20171026/incidente-entre-mossos-desquadra-y-policia-nacional-en-sant-adria-6380438
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-latest-catalan-leader-appeals-to-spains-senate/2017/10/26/617330be-ba39-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.4e6c490a0450
lavanguardia.com/politica/20171026/432369739480/puigdemont-descarta-elecciones-independencia-catalunya.html
periodistadigital.com/politica/justicia/2017/10/22/la-dura-pena-de-jordi-sanchez-por-ensenarle-el-pene-un-gitano-patriota-maricona.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Puidgemont about to call for regional elections
explain please

>14:23 — ÚLTIMA HORA: Se suspende la declaración de Carles Puigdemont prevista para las 14:30 horas. Se desconocen los motivos de la decisión.

>14:34 — ÚLTIMA HORA: La comparecencia de Carles Puigdemont no se suspende si no que se retrasa y se realizará en el Parlament de Catalunya.

Fuente: La Vanguardia

Arriba España

honestly nobody knows what´s about to happen, everyone is going ballistic on their own way and he´s running out of options
basically there are two scenarios right now:
>doesn´t call for elections, catalonia loses about every single right as a regional autonomy
>calls for elections, every independentist will want to rip him a new one, they are already calling him 'traitor'
he´s fucked either way
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia-election/catalan-leader-puigdemont-set-to-call-regional-election-idUSKBN1CV1F6

keep this thread updated my friend, i need to know if catalonia is fucked or not.

wtf this again? are they going to break off or not? what is their problem

Disgusting
spanish irredentists will pay

>mossos try to transport documents regarding the independence to the incinerator
>get caught by national police
ayyyy
elperiodico.com/es/politica/20171026/incidente-entre-mossos-desquadra-y-policia-nacional-en-sant-adria-6380438
most likely it is, I don´t really see a way for them to get away with it anymore. just in the last two weeks 1500 business have left Catalonia, so they are going to get a huge hit on hteir numbers regardless of what happens next

Cataluña ya quedó JOLINES'D

The Parlament, or Catalan parliament, is going to meet in a few hours for the first half of a session that will be resumed Friday morning. It is expected that the pro-independence MPs will pass a declaration of independence.

But…

…Puigdemont was supposed to hold an address a few hours ago. It got delayed, and then delayed again; he's going to speak in front of the Parlament. The word on the street is that he's going to call elections for the 20th of December. This will make a lot of the MPs mad, because the man that ran alongside them on a pro-independence platform will be throwing them under the bus, effectively. Madrid has hinted that calling elections would reduce the impact of article 155.

Do you mean elections under Spanish law?

Catalan regional government elections, but within the established legal framework. Madrid would not object to this.

hurry up already. i made my popcorn two weeks ago and its stale..

>JOLINES'D
Viva Colombia.

christ what a mess
I was excited to see some catalan flags on Sup Forums

You will see catalonian flags in museums when the southeners finally finish their job.

Do you even know what irredentism means you dumb gyppo
>specific to italian lands taken by austria
flaghunters.github
.io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/
>the only way

>everyone wants to eat him alive, public appearance delayed 2 times and by 4 hours, angry mob waiting for him to speak up
>JUST
It says he cancelled his speech.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-latest-catalan-leader-appeals-to-spains-senate/2017/10/26/617330be-ba39-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.4e6c490a0450

>Call for election
>Democratic election happens
>Majority of votes are for independents parties
>Madrid is now obliged to listen what the indipendentists want

Sounds reasonable to me

Majority of votes have always been for the independentists and Madrid has ignored them over and over.

Yes but there was never such a shitstorm. What are they gonna do after the election if the independentists win again? Apply 155 and call for another election?

>Majority of voters have always been for the independentists

>make vote
>suddenly theres 1000 voters in villages of 500 habitants
>say 40% of the population voted when theres actually no way of knowing since you could vote several times and even put that your name was "Michael Jackson" to vote
>upload 2012 pictures of people bleeding and say it was the "brutal attack of police forces" in 1 of october

>Comprensión escrita castellana
Estabamos hablando de los partidos indipendentistas, no del referendum cabrón.

The issue here is that by interfering in the voting process, Madrid made itself the Catalan scapegoat—the problems can be blamed on Madrid's own interference. Several hundred thousand votes were never counted because they were in confiscated ballot boxes, and people who planned to vote at one of the polling places that were shut down had to vote elsewhere, like in those "villages of 500 inhabitants".

Madrid has handled this terribly at every turn. If they had just let the referendum happen, the pro-independence camp would have nobody to blame if they didn't like the results.

Catalunia heredo la viveza india de tanto inmigrante tercer mundista.

>Madrid has handled this terribly at every turn
Regardles of how Madrid acted, it WAS going to be the scapegoat. Madrid is sinonimous with "devil" in Spain, specially Cataluña.

>What are they gonna do after the election if the independentists win again?

Nothing, everything will restart. The indepedentist will try to get the independence again and government will stop them once more. There is no a way out from this shit, sadly.

Even so, Rajoy's clumsy handling of the situation has created problems that could have been avoided. If anything, he's made people more sympathetic to the independence cause. That'll blow up in his face when and if he calls new elections for the region, if Puigdemont doesn't do it for him.

Puigdemont, for his part, has played this pretty well. His constant insistence on waiting to see what everybody else does before making a move has made him look weak (and I doubt he'll be reelected if he runs, given the reactions from JxSí and PDeCAT), but he's accomplishing what he wants, which is to force Rajoy's hand.

Yes, I know Rajoy has only worsened the situation, but Madrid being the "bad guy" was the default situation.
I don't think Puigdemon did anything worth it; he should have had the balls and declared independece. What he's done is kill this particular independence situation for the time being, since elections = Government not giving a fuck. Cataluña has to wait yet again to get things going.

Unless… lavanguardia.com/politica/20171026/432369739480/puigdemont-descarta-elecciones-independencia-catalunya.html

>He's made people more sympathetic to the independence cause

I don't know, but aside from other catalonians and a few indepes from other regions from podemos i've never seen people siding with the catalonians, at least here

Sp*in is worth its weight in shit, what a detestable country full of cunts

Uhm, what's going on? Care to fill me in? Isn't it over yet? Is there a chance they can get independency?

nah,
this is your usual iberian politics:
>(corrupt) politician promisses things outside their competence to win elections
>wins yet knows he can't deliver the promisses
>blame it on scapegoat
>attacks scapegoat until people calm down and move on
in this case the scapegoat (madrid/spanish government) counter-attacked because they also are in a pretty bad position, although for unrelated causes.

furthermore:
>politician doesn't want to go to jail
>knows he won't for as long as there is controversy
>keeps fanning the flames to prepare a quick exit
>run away with the pockets full never to be seen again
optionaly he can return and go to jail for a few months like a certain politician of ours did

EIGHTH OF A MINUTE

i choose you, poogymon!

spain is a failed state and it should be cut up to pieces, independance for basqueland, catalonia, galicia, andalusia now

magyar cigány

Did they beat their 8 seconds?

no u

YUPOPEN """"""UNION"""""" YES

XXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAOXOAXOAXOAXOAOXOAXOAOXOAXOAOXAOXOAXOAOAXOAOXAOXIAOXAOXOAXOAXOAXOAOXAOXXAXOAOXOAXOAOXOAOXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXXAXXAXAXAXAX

>implying madrid wasnt the escapegoat before
they just solidified their position as the escapegoat
the catalonist victimism campaign will go on no matter what
but its true that "Madrid" handled it badly

eitherway, even if police was completelly peaceful, their car would have been vandalized and the fake pics of people "beat up" by them would have been posted either way.

This is why German federalism is besten

Can I have a gf

i can be your gf(male)

VISCA CATALUNYA! REMOVE MANOLOS!

Only if you look like a girl (but with a benis)

is it ok if the benis is smöl

Ye

so independence is happening?

am i understanding this correctly?

if it does, i will literally only ever tourism to catalonia to financially support this island of hilarity on the iberian peninsula

can't wait to spend my remaining 60 or so years shitposting about you manolos

Does Trianon mean nothing to you?

*agita el culito y te da un pesito en la mejilla* :3

Este soy yo, ¿Qué opinas?

enseña el culo

O-Okay

ains que lindo
p-p-pero, y tu pene?

any news?
is it happening?

I thought irridentism just covered any land where Italians lived. Italian Irridentists wanted Nice, Savoy, Corsica, Malta, Tunisia, Ticino, and Corfu in addition to the shit they wanted off Austria.

are catalan qts fair game? can i rape them?

It's not happening.
They should arrest Puidgemont already

gloria la patria eating spanish grapes rn

los romanos reconquistare la península ibérica cuando?

> ywn have a Roman bully gf to call you filthy barbarian

KILL COMMIES

By the way Sup Forums, if you haven't had enough Catalan memes in the last month, here's some recent materiel.
periodistadigital.com/politica/justicia/2017/10/22/la-dura-pena-de-jordi-sanchez-por-ensenarle-el-pene-un-gitano-patriota-maricona.shtml
tl;dr: Two of the Catalan separatist leaders were jailed due to the October 1st riots. One of them, J. Sánchez, has requested to be moved to a different prison module because:
> a gypsy prisoner bothers him at lunch every day by whipping out his cock in Sánchez's face and calling him "a faggot" and "his new girlfriend"
> other prisoners have spent their money in Spanish 70s albums and Spanish patriotic songs, which they blast 24/7 in front of Sánchez

>Fagged by a gypsie

did they imprison every man named jordi? are there any other male names in catalonia?