Scandin*vian bullies Spaniard for having a HDI lower than him by 0.02

>Scandin*vian bullies Spaniard for having a HDI lower than him by 0.02
>''spain is a africa shithole bla bla''
>Meanwhile in 50 years Scandinavian languages will be dead and its people replaced with muslims
>Spanish will still be top 5 most spoken language

SCANDINAVIA BTFO!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!

Canadian caring about this, must be spic

In 50 years most of Spain's population will be unemployed, and those remaining jobs will be taken by migrants. It's a lose for both countries really.

Spanish is a European language that's mostly spoken by brown mutts in the Americas though

French speaker here. I'm just confident that my Latin brothers will prosper while the Scand*cuck will slowly die.

Latin America Spanish is not really "European Spanish"...

spain has a higher GDP than all scandinavian countries

Who are you quoting?

Spain has a similar GDP per capita than Finland while growing 3,6% annually,with the 7th best healthcare system in the world, 10th best infrastructure in the world (5th in Europe) and with a top 10 highest quality of life in the world in most studies
I don't get why people shit so much on Spain on this board. Their unemployment is high (currently at 16%) but if you remove the grey economy it would be around 10%. Their future is still brighter than most of Europe if they keep the development rate of the last 30 years.

O
F
T
OFTBTFO
T
F
O

We have pushing for language learning programs but retards keep refusing to speak anything but Spanish and then proceed to hate Spain.

>language learning programs
Planing to replace Spanish with something else?

Mainly with English because of economic opportunities but it kinda backfired.
Other contenders include French, Italian and of course your own language.

>norway 0.949
>denmark 0.925
>sweden 0.913
>spain 0.884

>norway $73,450
>denmark $53,242
>sweden $51,603
>spain $26,643

>In 2050 Mexicans and Peruvians will be more globally relevant than Northern Europens

Not per capita

I think most people would rather live in Sbane.

Unless Mexicans and Peruvians do something, anything at all really, their sheer numbers won't make them more relevant than us.

What do Scandinavians do? You are not even relevant right now. Being irrelevant is not bad m8.

Beaners invented automatic rifles and contraceptives. That's already pretty relevant.

I get the English (it's easy, every country on earth uses it for trade) but why other Europeans Latin languages?

No amount of gibs will pad the fact that everything north of Schleswig-Holstein is a frozen, lifeless tundra.

Sour grapes