Nancy Pelosi plans to announce formal impeachment of Donald Trump

Nancy Pelosi plans to announce formal impeachment of Donald Trump

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/sep/24/trump-and-johnson-to-meet-amid-impeachment-and-brexit-woes-live

He's done.

Attached: trump_done_goofed.jpg (2500x1250, 423K)

>investigation

inb4 Trump Faggots losing their stupid little minds

Attached: 1559950935763.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

she gets to choose? darn.

This guy is about to get a constitutional prostate exam.

Oh thank god its over

Attached: 1513092298018.jpg (350x441, 106K)

Over what watching you guys have autistic screeching for the last three years about russiagate

Enjoy your autistic screeching about this too when it's another nothingburger

Attached: libpuppy.jpg (480x360, 66K)

Nancy Pelosi recently concluded a closed-door meeting with the Democratic chairs of six House committees: judiciary, intelligence, oversight, ways and means, financial services and foreign affairs.

It appeared that the House speaker endorsed each of the committees continuing their investigations of Trump to determine whether to file articles of impeachment against the president, according to a CNN reporter.

Ah, there it is

Just in case this isn’t b8.
You do realize that he actually wants to be impeached. He will not be convicted of a crime and Therefore receive full vindication for literally everything he has done. As a result will be seen as a great American folk hero and it will guarantee his re-election.

You tard. Op didn't even read his own source. Trump is releasing the transcript and approves of it. Why? Because this is nothing but hot air again

It’s just beginning.

It’s goid that he’s getting what he wants, at least we won’t have to hear him bitch and moan about getting what he wants on Twitter.

The lefts only policy is to frustrate and ruin. That's all they ever do.

Nothing will come of this but another bill for the taxpayers

Bullshit.

Fuck you dude.

Your Orange Messiah wastes more tax dollars fleecing us with his bullshit properties and golf outings.

Fuck the fuck off with this bullshit.

It’s official, an impeachment inquiry has begun.

he already went through 3 fucking years, if he gets impeached now what the fuck even matters, he already won.

You all are treasonous cucks and need to mend your ways.

Won? He’s still inside of the statute of limitations for the crimes the DoJ couldn’t charge him for, beyond the time he can hold office without reelection. Winning is final, his fate is not certain by a long shot.

Fat dykey liebrals arent my worry.
Trump working with Ukraine faggots and giving everything to israel then openly admitting he fucked around with the ukraine shit like they say but he thinks its legal.
Fuck anyone and I MEAN anyone even trump and i voted for the treasonous faggot.
I wanted Obongo out when he did this shit and I want Trump out now for it, set an example no more foreign powers fucking with america.
You can be a little chosey side faggot, a real republican will rise up and take this fat faggot traitors ass and that wierdo closet homo pence.
Dont need to be a liberal cunt to see this is treason and dont be like some sjw faggot and chose a side and hug box that shit.

Attached: 1557515708621.jpg (1073x1523, 905K)