Always the same from these cunts.

>france
>not black

Niggers.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

This

This happened during the paris shooting too. Niggers fucking HATE it when muslim attacks happen because it takes the wind out of their sails because the media's attention gets drawn toward something else.

coal burnt

Reminds me as well of the Orlando shootings, some cunt got up on stage at the memorial and turned it into a BLM thing.

why didn't you post first?

Because if you guys don't give a shit about thousands of black people killing each other, why should we?

why would people even care about shitskins?

If Black Lives Matter is completely succesful it will have saved 0.6% of Black Lives. Keep Dreaming and Stay Woke

>A bunch of people get murdered in a terrorist attack
>But don't forget guys black people have a hard life

Do these people listen to themselves?

Favoring self-similarity is essential to being human you vapid fucking cunt, that's why you cuddle with dogs and not spiders.
Even though the relationship is more superficial, it exists on a primal level since vision is extremely important in identifying threats.

this is all bill gate's fault...we should have left computers non easy mode.

wood

WE WUZ KILLED AND SHIIIET

#STAYWOKE

I'm so thankful when stupid bitches telegraph the fact they're stupid bitches.

French people are more valuable than black people.

I-I- I cuddle spiders

;_;

To be fair, your spiders are the size of dogs.

Freak.

kek this is gonna backfire hard

Which means that they will have to do something ridiculous to get more attention.

Police officers on pol, please be careful this weekend.

These idiots don't like it when someone steals their attention.

>murdered

who?

That's because you have ones the size of dogs.

Its sad that a lot of you people are praying for a handful blacks killed by police but dont say a word when blacks kill each other

> White Europeans suppose to give a fuck about Black Americans

lmao BLM is basically a militant organization, the government should seriously consider giving them terrorist group status.

"IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN''

holy fuck! looks like france won boys

posting some grabs from #prayfornice

>implying he wouldn't be one of the first killed under a caliphate

All of what is happening is because the negro kings of the past were insufficient at stopping the rise of Islam.

No they are dead inside. LITERALLY. they are so dumb they have opted for self destruction.

>Wah wah why are people mourning 70+ dead people instead of the spouse-beating child-rapist nigger

#MenOrNice

Fund it.

>haha my tolerance is what got these people killed
>maybe YOU'RE the problem shitlord

France is filled with black people

wtf I hate France now

It's not sad, it's a portent of the coming race war. Rejoice.

wtf I hate white people now

They can finally raise their flag in victory!

I'll speak up when a KKK Grand Wizard drives over and kills 74 black people with a semi-truck.

I wasnt planning on raging this evening. Thanks.

nice

She's taking signaling a bit too far

wtf i hate white people now

>mfw bait almost got me

like fucking clockwork

spbp

Reminder for Frenchbros, the civil war is coming

>really made me think now

makes me think 'why doesn't this happen to them?'

This is vastly underrated.

jesus fucking christ.

maximum cuckoldry.

i wish a muslim would bust the door down and rape islamaphobia into her.

Moonman's gotta get himself a set of wheels and roll over nigger skulls

I don't fucking care, I'd keep driving through them.

because white people are too civilized

Reminder that white people are always to blame somehow

This stupid fucking bitch is a goddamn Indian from the UK and there's no fucking way she either cares about niggers in the US or doesn't know that France is chock full of niggers right now. All of my fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What makes her think that there were no black people? Did she see the pictures of all of the victims? Were they all white? I highly doubt that, it is France after all.

I'm not a monk, I don't have it in me to pray all day.

>lmao BLM is basically a militant organization,

funded by a European oligarch who also happens to own all the news stations that report on this nonsense, (or his rich pals own them)

>70 innocents killed indiscriminately

Vs

>one black dude resisting arrest and getting shot

And let's not forget BLM crashing the lgbt memorial for the victims.at the gay club and making it about.blacks

>Implying no blacks were killed in the attack

#KillAllMuslims

Damn, based

kek nice

>when black people get murdered (by whites)

Yeah, but see, the difference is these people were innocent, you stupid cunt.

>view from an AC-130 gunship

>cuddling with dogs
>superficial

Not the case

Damn, what I'd give to be one of those vehicles on the front of the line... wait till the crowd is nice and thick, then give those niggers a taste of my F-150.

Remember, Sup Forums,

if you kill your enemies, they win.

:^)

REMOVE ALL THESE THINGS:

Rights for women
Mudslimes
Niggers
Fedoras
Leftists (as a catch all for the rest of the scum)

When was that taken?

>81035449
>Ali Utulu
>AliCologne
>Beard
>Brown

Has to be a troll account!

Niggers are literally the new jews. They think they can trademark their victim complex or something

Sup Forums BTFO AGAINS

agreed i am now a #@cruzmissile

Hmm day of rage in a few days... going to be a lot of protesters on the streets. Where's akmed?

So much this. How the fuck has this happened? How the fuck has progressive liberalism and radical feminism ended up being allied with the most regressive culture on the planet?

Why do SJWs try so hard to defend a culture that throws gays off of buildings and thinks women are property?

because french people are also white.

why white woman have such low self esteem?
why they don't just kill themselves if they ashamed to be white

It's because we don't care about niggers.

sometime around the 8th or 9th, i think.

It's sad that a lot of you black people saying #blacklivesmatter don't say a word when black people get killed by other black people.

BLM is unironically a terrorist group who called for police murder in order to achieve political goals, and planned to prevent the democratic voting process which is treason and sedition.

They are unironically all either supposed to be executed, or tried under RICO laws.

Anyone whos posted #BlackLivesMatter on twitter is identifying with the criminal terrorist brand, and as guilty as the mafia solider on the bottom with a tattoo.

I really don't know. Perhaps they know some well-off, well-integrated Muslim immigrants and think they're all like that?

dumb cunt get lost
#blackniggerlivesdontmatteratall!!

we do care.
we put the niggers that kills niggers behind bars.

Agreed. The BLM organizers and their supporters have really fucked themselves and their "cause" and I consider them a hate/terror group now.