How the fuck do you kill 73 "people" ?

how the fuck do you kill 73 "people" ?

in 3rd world countries you'll need a bomb to kill that many people

are cumskins so retarded that they can't hear the screams/ see a truck going in their direction ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they were probably drunk

>cumskins
GTFO Ahmed

France is a cuck country. Their gene pool died with Napoelon. Kill more of these fags please

Promenade is full of people.

Le MKII ASSET runs at 60 km/h while zig zag ing onto the crowd

For 2 km long.

>Truckmageddon

They didn't want to appear racist.

They were afraid of getting arrested for racism if they didn't let the nice Muslim man kill them.

There's fucking thousands of people there celebrating they're equivalent to July 4, how hard is it to realise that street would be packed like a can of fucking sardines and there wasn't exactly anywhere to run

Napoleon and the Revolution were the end for France, they never recovered from the absolute disaster that was the end of their monarchy.

Democrazy, amirite?

During a firework show
Crowd packed as fuck
Driver stopped and opened fire on the fleeing crowd
Bombs and shit in the truck, coudnt use those, got dead by cops

Coming from a Canadian. Fuck you, the people that died probably had nothing to do with France's political stances right now.

You're too idiotic to realize that. Must be the something in the syrup.

>people are chilling on a cozy thursday evening
>truck driving at 80kmh drives towards them
Can try to run as much as you want but if the place is packs then there is like 1 person per sqm. Now a truck going to 80kmh, being 3 meters wide, covers 22 meters in distance in a single second, that means 66 sqm. Youre bound to get fucked to be honest.

I am now #brainwashed

Fuck off Muhammad

>drive into a crowded street
>floor it
>????
>dead frenchmen

shame you weren't in the crowd with them OP

because thousands

Dude think how much momentum a truck has esp when he was probably flooring it

From clips it looked like they were driving the truck along the promenade and shooting at groups of people as they went. The fireworks may have masked the sounds of their gunfire.

When they reached the big crowd of people, the police had reached the scene, but the crowd hadn't yet noticed.

Still it seems like a very large number for someone driving along in a truck cab. You would have to ask someone from /k/.

Nope, only 1 driver, not armed, the shooting was the cops killing the driver.

tho the truck was full of weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

hehehe

Big crowd, lots of booze, thinking they're perfectly safe because nobody got gunned down lately.

Beep beep. Bang bang. They not only were running people over, they were also shooting them as well.

Well.. it would be a little embarrassing if I jumped out of the way but it turns out the driver was just building a clock. Then everyone would look at me with disgust and I'd feel terrible. I don't want to get coolclocked.

>not a single shot on the driver's seat

hmmm

Die slow faggot.

he was armed dumbfuck

They were French so probably put their hands in the air to surrender so ofc the truck just plowed into them.

They didn't want to be racist by moving out of the way of the #TruckOfPeace

Europe is small as shit, each time you shoot someone on a busy street you kill 5 people

apparently there were explosives in the truck too

doesn't make much sense to me, if he was going to plant a bomb i would expect him to do that first before drawing attention, but from the looks of things he may have been working with other people

Truck is Left Hand Drive (t. RHD Britbong) - amirite? How in fuck did they manage to shoot damn near everywhere, APART from exactly where the driver would be? Couldnt miss that much if you tried..

I'd assume the hundreds of people running around might do something to prevent you from aiming well or getting a good angle. The trunk was going at 60 km/h too which isn't too easy to hit, you'd get like one shot per person

They shot it from the side you mongoloid, the bullets hit the windshield with acute angles