Why i hate Americans in a nutshell

>pic related

do it

PREACH SOUL SISTAH

Does Germany want another ass whoopin'?
Sounds like Germany wants another ass whoopin'.

>t. Ahmed

>Germany

literally kill yourself

good luck with your banks

all of Europe should hate your shithole country for letting this happen.
>ban everything
>still get shot and run over because germany's incompetence

Horrible attack in nice, first thing that comes to the average murican mind

>muh guns

Hello Mohommed. Pls kill yourself. Thx.

Can't wait for you to hop on the "We got fucked by Muslims" boat, Germany

How many of yours will they kill?
50? 100?

Maybe they'll manage to nuke your ass back to the stone age

>Europeans post several threads about it
>your imbecile mind ignores them
>sees one american post
>screencap it frantically
You can just get citizenship if you're so obsessed about us famalam

t. Abdul from Germany

high capacity trucks should be banned. Only the government needs trucks with high capacity capabilities

>not believing everything on Sup Forums is shitposting
Wew lad

>How many of yours will they kill?
>50? 100?

we'd still be golden compared to us people that got killed though.

Anytime you want to jump, little froggy, there's nothing between you and us but air and opportunity.

Like we give a fuck what you think.

That was my first post after finding out as well. Kill yourself cuckroach.

Its kinda hard for me to insult you due to the fact my country is runned by a feminist muslim loving syrian supporting cuck.

Go fuck yourself germany.

Sorry truck nut but it's 2016, it's time to join the rest of the civilized world and ban trucks, only police and military need trucks and no amount of National Truck Association bribes to our politicians can will stop us from achieving our goal

i hope many of these disgusting burgershits died in Nice.

Because we are one of many nationalities to make the same joke?

but seriously france needs to have as serious discussion on banning all guns.

How did you work out Germany is responsible for this?

Imagine the average vehicle owner was as much of a puppet as the average gun owner?

>Shit in France happens
>Car companies: "G..guys the government is going to ban all cars, we mean it this time!! Be sure to buy a shitload of new cars!!"

Joke's on you, we can't even find it on a map

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

We wouldn't be talking about this in the first place if Germany didn't bring in a bunch of terrorist "refugees" into the EU.

didn't 100 achmeds assault 1000 women on new year's eve in cuckmany?

>Laughs at Amerifats about gun violence every fucking day on \pol\
>Gets fucked in your own backyard
>Gets salty as fuck immediately when you become the laughing stock of the hour

Surely you understand our position

Glorious, no more German posters after the the thought police get you.
>reported to merkel

Your country caused them to do that retard.

>poster draws perfect correlation between the absurdity of blaming implements rather than perpetrators and Klaus blames ALL OF AMERICA

Do you fuckin hear yourself, leftard???

see
why are you so dumb?

It's a meme you stupid fucking kraut

Ding ding ding

I guess you could say americans are very driven, while the french are simply driven over

As soon as you realise they are genuinely so dumb, you'll stop hating them.

JEWmericans are babies brains trapped into fat bodies.

Nothing more than sub-humans.

A lot of us are loud idiots. That does not make us a scapegoat for your EU policy of accepting a muslim invasion. We are all rooting for you to fix this, but every time y'all just turn a blind eye to what's happening.

ban assault minorities as well

Do you really need a truck that big though?

It's not like you can compete with the government. They have trains, boats, and planes. You can't win.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is "I drive for fun". Only the government should own trucks

Good boy hans keep likcking the asshole uncle ben is pround

Do you care more about economy than Human lives?
ifyou banned trucks they wouldn't be able to kill 70 people.

Isn't Germany that country where women lie about the race of their rapists because everyone is afraid that everyone else is one brown rape away from an explosion of intolerance and racism

I saw the first thread, first 6 or so comments were people of a bunch of different flags saying

>Nice

It's satire showing how stupid the gun argument is, you dummy

>Germans
>Getting offended by dumb humorous shitposting
Don't you have an asshole to lube and spread for Achmed?

shit bait

sage

>Shooting happens
>Everyone blames the guns

>Drive-over(?) happens
>No one blames the trucks

Nice double standard

>inb4 muh trucks!
Lives are worth more than trucks, silly bigot redneck trucktotting killer

Why not just ban muslims?

> being this butthurt
> on a Taiwanese screenshot sharing area

Oh boy thrubby

>germany mad that france is beating them in terrorist attack quotas for diversity

>disregarding national security to house foreigners overwhelingly comprised of young men

Brought it on themselves desu.

Look we just want some common sense laws to regulate military grade assault trucks to keep people safe.

fuck off

Your turn is coming Hans
Don't worry

>German getting citizenship in the US
Absolutely not. We don't allow Muslims anymore

Its a fucking meme you autist.

There are retarded boomers who think everything is funny. Just ignore them.

Unlike guns, in America you have to register trucks.

Germans don't understand comedy
Mass killing yes, comedy no

Also no to winning wars

>81034872
This, you don't NEED trucks, you can use 10mph regulated trucks.

Unlike dickless Germans we have the right to defend to ourselves and every time one of these shitskins shoot someone the leftist kikes like you try to ban them.

The entire reason your country is flooded by Muslims is because your citizens can't fight back.

Just the other day many Germans were sent to prison for speaking out against Islam. This was allowed because Germans have no self defense mechanism.

Prove me wrong, are people in the USA getting rounded up for facebook posts? They are in Britain and Germany.

>When you purchase a weapon it isn't registered to you

>Living in the European Caliphate
>worried about Americans
hahahaha

notice how acts of terrorism that have occurred in this country over the past 10 years never exceed death tolls of 50

>Americans
What do you have to say about this, Hans?

>lives in smelling distance of HK, Sig Sauer, Browning, and Beretta
>refuses to fight

oh no, my feewings :'(

yes, yes they are

iirc more people are arrested/jailed for internet posts in the US than any other country, in recent days US police have been arresting people who make anti-cop posts

so really we're all shit regardless

Try being less obvious Muhammad

>Massacres thousands of French civilians throughout 4 year occupation
>Chimps out when Americans make a joke

Enjoy your rapefest Hans, I'll be watching from an ocean away.

Or maybe it's just all the diverse, multicultural Arab and nigger ancestry you have, Luigi

>muh feewings
>now i must die in desert for jews
>now I must lost my rights

You're on the wrong fucking website

Now I realize why it was so easy for us to take over your country, disgraceful, you can't name yourself a man
Also
>being so sensitive u can't handle bantz
kys

>why I hate yuropoors in a nutshell

Pic related

The only people that should have those assault trucks that can kill hundreds of people on a single tank up, is the police. What possible reason does a private citizen needs a truck able to kill that many people for? It's just to dangerous to allow a truck that can do like what happened in the unregulated control of citizens.

We need to make sure the only group that can have access to those assault trucks is our own government; to wit the police and military.

I think that anyone that wants to buy such a truck should be automatically denied owning *any* vehicle and must pass a mental health check or be held in a mental health facility until such a time they are judged safe.

Keep assault trucks out of the hands of the people and safely in the control of the government. We can't let mass assault trucks on our streets.

>observe the germancucks natural behavior when confronted with something it doesn't like. Rather than taking up arms and defending itself, it complains passive aggressively on the internet

gonna need a source on that. i've only seen one incident and they were never sent to jail

ITS 2016 NOBODY NEEDS MORE THAN 4 WHEELS ON A VEHICLE!!

#BANASSAULTTRUCKS

Horrible muslim attack in Yurop, first thing that comes to Yuropoors' minds

>fucking Americans ;_;

this.

Gotta agree with tanveer.

this, #notonemorelife #citizensagainstassaultvehicles

>The only people that should have those assault trucks that can kill hundreds of people on a single tank up, is the police. What possible reason does a private citizen needs a truck able to kill that many people for? It's just to dangerous to allow a truck that can do like what happened in the unregulated control of citizens.
>We need to make sure the only group that can have access to those assault trucks is our own government; to wit the police and military.
>I think that anyone that wants to buy such a truck should be automatically denied owning *any* vehicle and must pass a mental health check or be held in a mental health facility until such a time they are judged safe.
>Keep assault trucks out of the hands of the people and safely in the control of the government. We can't let mass assault trucks on our streets.
+1

isn't it time for background checks on truck drivers? really no one NEEDS trucks! just use a car!

>horrible attack in nice
>first thing that comes to your mind
>#notallmuslims

Hahahaa

Look at how long our Republic has lasted dipshit,

Compare this to the many incarnations and forms of government in Deutschland in the given time.

Who do you think has a better plan for government, a stable society, and the rights of man?

BAN EVERYONE ON THE NO-FLY LIST FROM DRIVING TRUCKS NAO

Only if you use it on public roads.

"MY CHILD WAS KILLED DUE TO A TRUCK!!! DO YOU WANT CHILDREN TO DIE??"

why cant you just bike or use the train? metro?

Horrible attack in Nice, the first thing that comes out of Europeans
>#Notallmuslims

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT
sage thread.