Have any of you ever found a nude or provocative picture of a friend on Sup Forums?

Have any of you ever found a nude or provocative picture of a friend on Sup Forums?

If so, post it with the first name.

Do not be a fag and keep them to yourself.

Attached: 1551373026996.jpg (676x676, 37K)

Anne

Attached: 1569266440608.jpg (350x534, 55K)

No. Because i have no friends

Did she ever find out? Did it affect your inner friend group?
Sorry my friend.

Not that I know of. She seems to keep it on the down low even though they've been posted.

Attached: smiles.jpg (431x596, 54K)

I recently saw a woman I used to work with a couple years ago posted on Sup Forums. Would never have believed she would pose for pics, was cash bros.

Working on it, don't have any on the phone,

I saw a friend of mine on here. However, it might have been a fake. Still was very hot.

I did not save it, but hope I can find it again someday. Poster said it was from a party.

Attached: 641_450.jpg (328x450, 29K)

If she's an exhibitionist would she care about nudes being leaked?

I don't necessarily know that she's an exhibitionist. She might have just been drunk on a boat.

??

Attached: 639_450.jpg (450x300, 28K)

bump

Working with her, she dressed very conservatively, and was just so buttoned down it blew me away when I saw her pics

That's obviously one of those deep nude pictures. They always leave pixelation at the vagina

You're sure? I could definitely believe that.

Yeah it's been on every deep nude I've seen. They probably still have some threads here where you can check it out

There was a huge dump of the girl I went to college with. Very small military college. Never saw her on here again.