When was the last moment you felt truly and genueinly happy?

when was the last moment you felt truly and genueinly happy?

cant remember

last night with your mom lmao

have you been living that unhappy life?

america-kun... is this the result of racemix with nigger?
low iq and cheap humor?

Last night when working late with a bullshit task and my wife also turned out to be working late and gave me a ride home so I could sit and play Fractured but Whole way too late.

Being loved is happiness.

no it makes us strong!

When I took shrooms and I walked through the busy streets with lots of people. I used to feel kinda anxious when doing this sober because I am insecure about my appearance but during the trip I realized that people really don't give a shit about you. I have been feeling better since

leisure swedish person..
here in Korea all the people try to let down each other and diminish each other.

because that's the only way to look their own shitty state better.

Where did you go to trip? I wanna travel and change some my mindset too but imma poorfag

wouldn't come here if i hadn't

I don't remember well.

But when I think of happiness, what comes to mind is a scene where I as a kid was home early evening after playing outdoor and then my mom is frying chopped onions for curry or stew in kitchen and I smell it and feel delighted.

Last night filmed an American friend fucking the hottest Korean MILF

Even got a blowjob from her lol

same. and I never knew my childhood would be my last happy moment.

because getting older you can clearly realize that you can't be that 'great' tier just like charactors from movie or cartoon

Sadly, 2 years ago when I got my frist real job at an great company. Buying my first own car a year ago was also kinda great because you really feel free with it, but you also got doubt because you have no idea if it will break, it costs a lot etc.
In between were some good moments, but truly happy?

this

can't remember t b h

I acknowledge there isn't a safe haven in this world. Then at least you won't be disappointed.

Plus, I found getting old isn't that bad. At least it's better than how I used to imagine when I was younger.

2 days ago.

2 years ago vacationing in the Keys. After that my family members started to die and my depression and alcoholism spiraled ooc

I don't think I have ever felt like that. Even as a kid I was gloomy, asocial and didn't even let my mom hug or kiss me

when the A380 diverted here

this

I got a promising job offer 2 days ago, so then. Before that it was a long, long time.

I can't remember. Maybe around two and half years ago, but i was kind depressed already.
My life is gettin back on track again, but those depressive thoughts still linger on occasionally

Last night when the astros btfo'ed the doyers

Easter 2013, back when i was still a normie

last night when I jerked off

last year when i snuggled and cuddled with a gf from slovenia
It was winter, i had the fire started, popcorn popped, beers chilled and we wore wool sweaters and socks.
Before that, i cant really remember. Probably when i was 9 and got Age of empires 2 installed on the shitty computer with a horizontal case.

A vacation to croatia in 08

that must have been around 2010

April 22nd this year

I was happy at the time but for a split second i realized it would be the last time i was fully happy for a long time

about an hour ago when I baked some crunchy lentils and my sister said she liked them

back in april when persona came out

In July when I got promoted. Literally the only thing keeping me alive.

had a vacation in Florida that was really great in March three years ago

I'm generally pretty comfortable and enjoy myself though

When I had a bf

>Literally the only thing keeping me alive.
traurig, nimmt man dir den job, biste nix mehr oder was?

I got 23 (You)s yesterday

Exakt dieses. Aber mit Überstunden kann man sich ganz gut ablenken.

finde ich sehr bedenklich, ehrlich gesagt.

2011 when i was a kid and used to share trollface memes in MSN with the girl i liked...

Ach nö, wieso? Könnte mir bedeutend schlimmeres vorstellen

For a brief moment upon sunset of a cool autumn day, 2008. I'll never forget that feeling. My life has had less golden moments of happiness than fingers I can count.

Happy people don't find themselves on Sup Forums, user.

Fuck off and die.

I'm actually pretty happy right now.

It has just begun to get dark early, so I'm really feeling the comfy "dark christmas" mood.

this is the most beautiful apu I've ever seen

thanks, have another one

what is apu doing?

comfy
never done that? The oil in the peel makes little sparks in the flame and give a nice smell of clementines

squeezing orange peel juice onto fire

About a year and a half to two years ago when God came into my Life. Life was going fantastic for about a year or so but ever since Like the past two or three months I have been slipping Fürther and further into the deep end and don't feel truely Happy Like I used to

3 months ago, I guess
in that time I had a dream where I'm eating many things until I'm satisfied. I don't know,it's just a dream but why I think that dream is the peak of my happiness?

I never be happy

Yesterday, i was high playing with my nephew and brothers, had no Idea what the fuck was going on, it also felt like days in one day

Earlier today. It was snowing in the city center, and I went out with some friends, and for a few minutes, it was just us. It was serene and beautiful.

had sex with my neighbor 30 mins ago
felt pretty good

About a few months ago

Now