Thanks Norway

According to TV2 (Norwegian private TV) this would be the new map of Spain after the Catalonia incident

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFJE83fGtA8
youtube.com/watch?v=VUJYKM0Uxls
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzJN-px1bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so the EU is giving you Portugal for an independent Catalonia?

wheres spain number 2

> Norwegian education

According to Norway, yes
I think it's a good trade tbqh

espanol civil war when?

>Spaintugal

>nonexistentugal

What is with N*d^cs and having absolutely no fucking clue what Spain looks like? This is not the first time some literally who snownigger TV channel fucks up this badly.

The Iberian peninsula looks much bettr without Portugal

It would look better without Catalonia.

can't always get what you want

We can only point out where Norway is on a map. We are the americans of Europe

You think we care about mexicans?

At first I was annoyed by how aesthetically unpleasant the picture was. Then I laughed because it took me a good minute before I realized Portugal's existence. It looks so natural I didn't even notice for a whole minute. That is how little I think of Portugal.

Rude

So you guys aren't even going to pretend anymore, and just go for it?

thanks for portugal i guess

yes

>wheretugal?

UR GAY.

does portugal have a flag?

u wot m8?

>Sw*Doid education

they used to have one before being annexed by spain while everyone was distracted by catalonya

>URGAYIN EDUCATION

I don't get it.

>norwegian education
ever heard of portugal

he doesn't like breaking away from the continent

the president of the Xunta was at my city's inauguration ceremony, I guess we're closer now than ever before in economic terms

Is that a province of Spain?

PORTUGAL ES ESPANA

tugas on suicide watch

We basically own Gran Canaria and Mallorca.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFJE83fGtA8

the canary and balearic islands, málaga and barcelona have all been formally annexed by scandinavians

I will murder you gaijin

Unluckily, There are some scandis over here. When you are tourits, you are kinda right but your expats living here are literally sandniggers tier. Like the brits , you try to create your ghettos but you try to do it in towns full of locals.

a lot of people here own summer homes in spain and don't bother to learn the language, it's really subhuman-tier

Fun fact, a colloquial name for Torreviejas on the east coast is Torvika, because the names sound roughly the same. It means Tor's cove.
Elviria on the south coast is often called Oslo 3.

> w-we're totally different from those Muslim subhumans who don't ever integrate, I swear!

whites, everyone

SPAINTUGAL

stop pretending that you hate scandis, you know you need the tourist shekels

>this is what nordic slime really believe

tourism ""industry"" is shit tier, go give your shekels to the croats or something

>This.
My parents are looking for one right now.

No, we're too far into the colonisation program to back out now.

I remember i was on vacation and my mother went into a shoeshop and tried to barter the price. The clerk was like "OUT OUT! FILTHY TOURISTA"

It's a country with less Bastard Children than Scandinavia

based

why are you heartless? Croatia needs your help, today

Just go with the flow bro

Would actually be funny if it actually happened

>Spain will be Nordic in the future
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I DON'T WANT TO BE A WH*TE SUBHUMAN

When are you gonna get Galicia back?

It happened, funny as fuck. It was on Tenerife.

Don't resist it black boy, it's for your own good. Spain will be lifted into the light of civilisation at long last.

let it happen dude, we will create a great welfare system for you and you can be a neet for the rest of your life

youtube.com/watch?v=VUJYKM0Uxls

>*pukes on himself*
>civilisation ja!

That's the spirit!

do not talk to me ever again

This is the king of Mallorca
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzJN-px1bk

some next level banter right here

how will my spanish irmãos and primos react?

spanish girls belong to BIG NORDIC COCK

We dont care about the scandinavian tourists, the problem are the faggots who are LIVING HERE. I would not care if they integrated, we have cunts from all around Europe in Málaga (Irish, poles, italians, so on) and we have zero problems with them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DELET DELET DELET DELET
SPAIN ISN'T WH*TE AND WILL NEVER BE

>boohoo Spain mustn't split, there will be too many tiny countries in Europe and in the EU
>Catalonia is larger in area than Malta, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Slovenia or Belgium
>Catalonia is larger in population than Malta, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Croatia, Ireland, Slovakia, Finland, Denmark or Bulgaria

true, worst part is that I've often heard people complain after they moved there that spaniards are too bad at english

Oh, you made me think of Magaluf. It's so nice to sit on the norwegian bars there before going out and get some spanish chicas

Our your wife's white son

What's even worse, is that NONE of them speak Norwegian, or even Danish. Can you believe it?

kek a lot of my friends parents have houses in spain where they live parts of the year

in summer we go there to get shitfaced and party in these small villages and enjoy the local restaurants and public areas

how does that make you feel?

We even have our own newspapers in Spain hahaha

Yeah it's strange, how can a place be called Græn Kanaria and have no norwegian or danish speakers

>Nords completely hijacked the thread and inflicted a massive defeat upon spanish forces

kek we too

mfw their coverage on catalonia is basically >eh lol

>in summer we go there to get shitfaced
>how does that make you feel?
>To get shitfaced

And so the scat stuff is not only a german thing but a germanic one?

We are the original spanish.

It means drunk, hermano

There are some people who do it, most of them are half spanish/ half scandi though.

Brits too, and the finns, and the fucking frenchies, and the russians. Do you feel special because You have a newspaper in Spain?

Is this, dare I say it, Our future?

Spain was white!

Shut up germ nigger, the germ niggers were appointed by the roman empire as tax collectly and swiftly crumbled spain, no one in spain owed alligeance to them.just paying taxes.

vikings discovered gran canaria before the mexicans came there

it's literally nordic clay

we're the indigenous people

i know english is hard barbosa but pls try

That looks remarkably much like danish clay

swedish territory, as a part of scania? great idea friendo

i believe you are mistaken

I just got Sweden's flag and changed its colours in paint lol

Fixed the flag.

The romans were occupied by us as well by that time. (Ostrogoths)

What a silly thread you're all fags. Nordics have money and spaniards need money. There is a market and a demand for renting/owning homes in warm weather. It is what it is.

Fuck out of spain germ.

That is what I thought till I had to live around finns.

Germanic nigger occupation only lasted 300 years and were not very visible as an extrene minority.

It all started with Dannebrog 800 years ago.. And from that, numerous great flags have been made. Yours will fit in perfectly

Spain doesnt need foreigners buying property or tourists

Here's a new flag

is this the /scandi/ comfy thread?

Why are you in this thread? Are you Hispanic? This thread is only for spanish people.

yes it does, without nordics keeping their economy intact, spain would collapse.

Who told you this?
Prove it.

Some times I wish I had enough money to go to the USA with the purpuse of killing you with my bare hands. Really you are annoying as fuck, you chicano cunt.

Say whatever you want about Scandis, but they will always be better than English chavs.

god told me