Reminder that corporations lose billions of dollars whenever there is even the smallest change in legislature regarding...

Reminder that corporations lose billions of dollars whenever there is even the smallest change in legislature regarding emissions or pollution.

There's 10 anti-environmentalism shill threads up at all times on Sup Forums because it's in the best interest of corporations to do so. They're paying a few people to spam this shit all day and ruin our board because they want to implant ideas in you.

The idea is this is more offensive than anything that gets posted on Sup Forums.

Fuck the shills, fuck the Sup Forumsincels, and fuck the anti-environmental spammers.

Sage the threads, spam them with trash, down with the corporate shills.

Think for yourself:
>climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Attached: 7ebc7da.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Climate change faggots merely have absolutely batshit stupid ideas on how to fix pollution, that usually cost more in energy and co2 emissions than merely nationalizing transportation or using wastes as energy.

Actually we should support climate change. If they want emissions to get back to pre-industrail age levels then this will force us to be an agrarian society and this will force people to adopt traditionalism. See, conservatism wins in the end as it always does.

Wrong. These are communities of scientists and researchers that form this data. Not your corporate shills feeding you constant lies in line with their shareholders.

1. Memefy threat. (Exhibit A)
2. Plant unhinged allies. (Any rally that starts gaining momentum)
3. Law. (Remove threat)

Sup Forums hasn't been taken over by shills.
It's been taken over by edgy man children and actual children still in middle-Highschool who think that they're a cut above and ahead of the curve if they take the most controversial stance on any given topic. It's only being babysat by shills who gently feed the echo chambers exactly what they want to hear.

You're not going to change anyone's mind with this, unfortunately.

Attached: 1342232547812.gif (267x200, 168K)

SEETHING

Attached: F4164F67-24F9-48EB-8018-A05D8E2D766A.jpg (921x906, 246K)

This is the point of eco-fascism

Attached: 2D499773-B74A-4677-B8DF-8F247A177C88.jpg (197x256, 11K)

>>See, conservatism wins in the end as it always does.
>>Being this retarded

Boo hoo won't somebody think of the multi-billion dollar corporations

>that fund and support green tech

Such a threat

Oh great another autistic corporate muppet being and everyone literally slow clapped

Children no nothing, produce nothing, contribute nothing, and worth nothing. They should be seen (rarely) and not heard. And never speak unless spoken too.

But yeah that's cool, she definately is surely legit and not an MSM puppet.

Attached: bag o trumps.jpg (552x690, 43K)

"corporations are paying people to make threads on Sup Forums to convince people anti-environmentalism is good"

LOLLLLL

They’re desperate ok? They think their lies are real

fight the good fight brother
but we'll probably all die to corporate greed within the next 10 years anyway
"it was a good try" they'll say when they evaluate humanity in a million years and wonder how they went extinct
but at least the dudebros pumped some semen into a thot one last time before dying forever
btw there's no afterlife so your consciousness dies with your brain, forever, for all eternity, so the very least you can hope for is genetic immortality, except you fucked that by being greedy
thanks Republicans

>spam threads with trash
>what do you mean I bumped a dead thread?

Attached: E5930EEE-D6C9-4120-9009-0344E2B3DE22.jpg (680x940, 63K)

who's "they" you cumdrinking retard

Based

>I only feel pleasure when corporate dick tickles my prostate
>except I never cum anyway
>but I will crave that corporate dick since it's the closest I will ever get to cumming
>who fucking cares if I die in a week
>I wanna cum
your brain on shill mode

Use nuclear power that favors longer-term energy than short-term weapons production. Stop putting plastic around every sleeve of cookie if the cookies already come in sealed plastics
You obviously haven't listened to anyone about this

>I can't handle the truth
>you must be a faggot for making me realize the harsh realities of our hopeless existence
yea, you drink semen by the gallons don'tcha

Based schizo poster

Greta thunberg needs to get fucked
>Imagine being in the great state of Alabama with this preachy prissy mumble munchkin
>You pull up to the candlewood suites in a fucking dodge challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that get you 11 miles per gallon
>One rev of the engine and she's already getting inexplicably moist in her room from the sound of your massive fuel-guzzling V8 roadboat
>You get out and take a minibike running on a lawnmower engine through the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel because FUCK walking, we didn't invent internal combustion to scuttle around with our dicks on our hands
>Moonwalk down the hallway to the elevator while turning every thermostat you see on full blast and spraying CFC-saturated aerosol air fresheners everywhere
>Check your phone in the elevator and hit up your broker app really quick to buy a thousand more shares of exxon, bp, and shell stocks while shorting anything that has to do with solar and wind because solar panels look fucking gay and windmills are for dipshits
>Reach greta's floor, backflip into her door, breaking that shit down and sending splinters flying everywhere setting off fucking car alarms and barking dogs
>Her primal scandinavian woman survival instinct kicks in and she immediately presents herself to you from all the viking raping and pillaging burned into her nordic DNA
>You put a plastic non-biodegradable bag from walmart over her muppet face, set a cooked rack of barbecue ribs on the small of her back, and go to town, throwing the cleaned rib bones at the back of her stupid cantaloupe head in between thrusts
>After blowing your load and covering the room in non-vegan protein, you wipe your monolithic dong on her priceless handmade native american uber-sustainable fairtrade honestly sourced hippie sweater
>Jump out the fucking window into a dullay and cover the hotel in black smog as you roll some coal and blaze off into another american night
>Global warm deez nuts, bitch

>your brain on leftypill
lmao

>all these samefags
try harder lefties

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: beefcake.png (665x527, 310K)

>no argument
>the other person must be insane
>no way I can intelligently argue with them
>if they're insane I don't need an intelligent counterargument
haha good job, 10/10 claps you fucking retard

wtf does that matter, semen has nothing to do with it. try harder faggot

That makes this what? The 4th time this has been posted today.

Attached: saidwrong.jpg (990x1280, 169K)

have sex

>tfw incels want all of humanity to die
>tfw incels control your favorite vape mongolian hobby board
>tfw incels think they are relevant
l m a o at your life right now retard

you have the internet user try using it to question things, there's whole world out there. don't rely on anyone else to educate you but yourself. media sells ads, it's job isn't to educate you. School is for housing and college is either a degree path or expensive b.s., the only thing that will ever educate you is yourself

yea, but who will fucking build the roads? ever think about that? who gives a shit about some foxes and shit when there are no roads, lmao

>samefags samefagging
holy crap this thread is cancer

Pleadians

>Actually we should support climate change.
Conservationism is important for future generations. Don't you want your grandkids to hunt boar?
Boys should hunt dangerous things, it's part of learning

Attached: 2d56fdf4e26ba7ea6a0416a0944b8b42.jpg (250x268, 12K)

>says spamming a thread will only bump it
>goes on a gay fantasy about a corporate
Take your meds user

Attached: ngbbs4dc310434245b.gif (599x374, 15K)

>>Children no nothing

>>No Nothing

*Know

you're beyond saving levels of idiot of you think anyone has anything to gain from this other than a survivable climate. You've given in to Cambridge Analytica entirely, retard.

Attached: 1355326384311.png (404x408, 47K)

Attached: 9c014481712be02c44955a9bcdfc5b93.jpg (736x436, 108K)

Attached: 54e1c18c25692.jpg (600x800, 96K)

Attached: d991e3088eb624825b61bc12600acdb7--letter-stencils-stencil-art.jpg (266x400, 23K)

OP is a Shill but just trying to work you a different way.

Attached: 1512272501408.jpg (263x300, 26K)

gizmos and gadgets?

Attached: ngbbs4dc5a27351bed.jpg (530x380, 34K)

>boar go extinct from climate change
>humanity goes extinct from climate change
>but at least that millionaire made a thousandth of a percent more profits before dying
>like the rest of us
billionaires have hard dicks, and you'll be first in line to suck them, it seems.
who fucking needs whores when incel losers are lining up to suck corporate dick by the thousands.

Bingo

Attached: 70be40259226447c06ea497c1b0b895a.jpg (220x300, 11K)

Remember when Sup Forums was contrarian about all established political groups and had a zing of anarchy? People here literally hero worship politicians, it's nuts.

what are you trying to imply?

Attached: f6d1d4db888f970bd162d3d5d4b44fd2.jpg (564x423, 56K)

Attached: 42524_4afc2ea64670e464_b.jpg (1024x753, 594K)

>>I have nothing true, relevant, or even remotely intelligent to say.

>>Good thing I can still call them a leftist

Attached: 1564720279728.jpg (473x473, 28K)

>haha no argument
>haha you're insane, I win
11/10 claps

Attached: dangerous-90s-toys-sky-dancers-pokeballs.jpg (560x423, 45K)

Can you please define, in your own words, what communism is?

Attached: Carbed.jpg (600x325, 54K)

Jesus Christ man The Shill/Bots are running like crazy right now......

Either you're a troll or an idiot, most likely a healthy mix of both.

Attached: CTJoNk8UYAEYA7O.jpg (600x300, 65K)

yeah dooddy

Attached: boper.jpg (197x256, 18K)

Attached: miniclip.jpg (1000x373, 77K)

Attached: 54e1c18e9ce63.jpg (594x499, 14K)

This.

Attached: 8f6f174172acbc6e1af57e773f008c5e.jpg (500x346, 29K)

Attached: 90s-Nostalgia-EMGN8.jpg (600x800, 87K)

Hey stop it

What are you talking about?

Attached: o08qdh.jpg (1280x1024, 89K)

I barely know who Greta is outside of Sup Forums bait threads. today, I found out she stands for environmentalism which is something I can sink my teeth into. I watched a video on one of her recent debates or whatever it was and was disappointed heavily. She's the most overdramatic, Shakey voiced teenager bent by her own emotions I've ever witnessed. All of her speeches consist of emotional appeals. It's truly retarded. Like, almost as if the government held a competition for most innocent child in Sweden and gave them all a script about saving the Earth. She makes us other retards trying to go green look bad. Politics are truly taking a turn for the worst, honestly. Everyone running the show currently acts like they're on a reality TV show.
Anyways, thought I'd share. Take it how you will.

>doesn't see the big picture
>thinks progress is progress
no you fucking idiot, maybe tradition is fucking progress, humanity was feudal for thousands of years for a reason. millennials were a mistake and think humanity matters. no you fucking dicksucking powerfaggot, humanity is meaningless, might as well let earth die away before the endless suffering can perpetuate itself longer

the same people who build roads now how drunk are you

Attached: fe4S5zQ.jpg (485x387, 64K)

Attached: classrooom-pics-2012-2013-017.jpg (2048x2048, 1.3M)

Learn to read buddy

roads you dumb nigger. try driving on them sometime. if you can afford a car, you homeless loser lmao

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: dee1c1c4be4d21f6e6305e758afdf585.jpg (360x360, 20K)

>literally trying to put bootlicking into one of two boxes
What a shill

Attached: karate_fighters_game__by_stealthninja5-d6gtqqb.png (624x468, 554K)

>build roads
>by roadbuilders
hurrr yea, like oxygen is made by oxygenmakers.
who the fuck are the oxygenmakers? fucking think for once in your life jesus fucking christ this board is filled with cumsoaking liberals

Attached: polly pocket mighty max.jpg (961x522, 73K)

Attached: images (7).jpg (167x301, 12K)

>communities of scientists and researchers
>that form this data
Correct. They just make it up. They've already been busted for it. Canada just erased 100 years of climate data to make it look warmer now. Stop listening to your corporate shills.

does no one else see what these are actually?
Self-bumping bot, but with bait images???

name the scientists who lab and research isn't paid for by a company

>>Yeah that little girl has a lot of money to throw at people to lie for her online

>>and so do all those climate scientist assholes that are paying out the ass to escape college debt for the rest of their lives

Imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1357109339230.jpg (499x366, 30K)

like what you soy bitch post something relevant.

too much cum blasting your brain? no big deal, have some more cum, Hillary Clinton is linging up to blast you right now in fact, lmao

Attached: c1580b1f5c5527252a1ebd804c7d12fc.jpg (640x480, 117K)

>They're paying a few people to spam this shit all day
user
They do it for free now.....

Attached: 1565226519276.jpg (600x600, 25K)

I don't agree with her, but I would let her rage fuck me with all of her anger and I would LOVE IT.

And what corporation, exactly, benefits from any of that?

Good job user that was very clever of you

Attached: 27634f60bfd5ee81ec4001d8d42ace6a.jpg (625x664, 144K)

"I can see through objects, I can see CO2, and I can see lies"
~Greta

Attached: 1567204408452.jpg (800x800, 132K)

Attached: butterfly-gold-vintage-Pyrex-kitchen-glass-lot-fridge-box-asst-bowls-Laurel-Leaf-Farm-item-no-k32242 (512x384, 12K)