THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Attached: confederateflag.jpg (2400x1599, 191K)

No it wont.

Sorry mate that ship has sailed

but it's overrun with niggers

Niggers who are overly religious too

It will.. to wash my Tesla then happily go back down with the 12 dollars it just made to feed its 8 children/nephews.

Attached: 297d23e0aac7109f72ca60a3989133715de24fd52f1dcf2742d95885e254c7cf.jpg (401x488, 65K)

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

No. But we might close it off and build a wall.

Out of their walkers and wheelchairs to great their new mixed-race great grandchildren

If we decide to destroy 'breakable laws', then yes, we can, in The South, raise children, and jade whom you call marijuana, in the best of ways.

Based and unionpilled

Attached: ok.jpg (670x833, 71K)

yes

the only thing rising in the south are teen pregnancy and STD rates.

If by south you mean your ass and rise up you mean ass up for a good ass fucking then sure....

Honestly I don't believe it will be the south vs the north. Granted southern states will be fighting northern states but that is because southern states are very conservative. I believe there is an upcoming civil war between the left and the right in this country and inevitably the right will win.

Attached: 6976DCE2-B497-426F-9957-BF8823DE7C98.png (500x522, 158K)

Typical faggot liberal

nah, eryone's on crack and meth... no one will rise...

Opioids sold by private companies filled with toxins that cause them to overdose easily. Then hospitals are sold the antidote by the same company. It's wacky bro.

It never rose to begin with, loser

Dude, I live in what most would call the south and it sucks balls. There are some good things...Stuff is cheap and lax gun laws, but education is shit and the culture here is kinda the same. It's a pretty good place to live if you like the outdoors but that's about it.

Attached: 1569041136549.png (959x883, 1023K)

move north then yankee

theres no real antidote for dependancy, even if they give you enough of the "good" drugs to taper you off off em, your body still wants to go back to it, its a difficult war to wage inside. Addiction is a motherfucker.

I still have no idea how to get ahold of any opiates

It actually won't. And pic related is the reason why. Demography is destiny. The South's destiny is Africanized. Is it any wonder the south is the worst region of the country?

Attached: plague.gif (567x473, 26K)

The south will rise again. What a laugh. A bunch of cousin / sister fuckers gonna rise up out of their trailer parks and do what? Nothing. Bunch of inbred hicks who can't figure out which side of a brown paper bag is the open side are gonna make a strategy to win a war with the north / left? That's hilarious. About the time the inbreds get their AR-15s together and fuck their sisters on last time the drones will have arrived and be picking them off as the leave their trailers. Hell, they'll just blow up the fucking trailers - no replacement generations that decent people have to fuck with again. The south will rise again. Not in this lifetime.

Let's hope so. I'm so sick of feminists niggers and jews walking all over white ppl and playing the victim....

I like how many times you could repeat cousins sister and trailers in one long run on sentance. For not being from the south your pretty fucking retarded buddy

Was writing in the style of the south so inbred fuckwads like you could understand it.

AND THE NORTH WILL BITCHSLAP IT AGAIN.

>inbred
I've always wondered about the rate of incest among blacks. In isolated ghettos or rural areas which are effectively "sealed off" from a sociological perspective, and considering the high rate of single motherhood and illegitimacy, how many half siblings are accidentally fucking without realizing their relation? And that doesn't even take into account the low moral standards and poor impulse control of people with IQ's below 80 who would be more likely to accept blood relation among their sexual partners.

I am not so certain it will rise , I think it is more like the US will fracture......

Attached: 3rd National Confed.png (2000x1333, 50K)

Nah cause apparently imbred like me are thinking this about the north. yeeeee haw im from the north and i don't know how to complete a sentance add a period comma or anything we just keep typing and talking shit and talking shit and repeating and repeating the same shit and fucking talk shit so lets repeat the same shit over and over yeee yeee

Think. Type. Look over. Then send. I mean i feel thats what educated people might do since theys only commin froms the North Boss man I I Id never learn how to form a proper sentance no boss man neverss in my lifes id thunk of something as crazy as that you fucking gomer

careful now

Attached: 1544375839122.jpg (254x199, 7K)

You didn't have to take a break from fucking your sister to reply. I don't give a shit what a southerner thinks.

He's an angry autist

Attached: elf.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I doubt it, but the north might fall on its own.

If you live in Georgia then you know outside of Atlanta, the south never died. Black do all the shit work or they don't have a job. 99% of black people I have met have some type of record. They are also very uneducated. I'm not even racist i'm just stating blatant facts as I have lived in middle/southern Georgia. In Atlanta the only blacks that have real money get it from being a successful drug dealer and having the right connections (aka know a rapper). I was at lenox square shopping mall and the one black person who drove a lambo was future, the rest were white people driving benz. No one black is going to have the title as "manager" unless its at McDonald's. Its disappointing, it all comes down to being products of there environment, there parents are pieces of shit, so they become the same. Not saying the white people help at all, but they don't go lynching people anymore so the only thing that's holding the culture back in the south at this point are themselves. Anyways, some of this is opinion, most is fact. Take it as you will

Don't you have coal to roll, twinkies to deep fry, or sisters to fuck?

Do you agree or disagree? Popular culture treats white southerners as inbred cousin fuckers, but it's really the blacks down south that should be given that attention.

>it all comes down to being products of there environment
While environment certainly plays a role, there's a lot more to it than that. In fact, up to 80% of it is genetic. It's why most blacks just aren't going to make it and will remain a dependent class through the generations.

Attached: bellcurve.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

same thing over and over ive proved my point next faggot please fuck the north. Even if im banging my sister still a chick. yall got nothing but trans and gays up there have fun with the aids virus from getting railed. normally people down here only gotta worry about that in jail yehaw lol

At this point.. we should just let it happen. Lets let them declare the whole bible belt as Conservistan.
Lets build a big wall around it (those idiots will build it themselves.)
Then let anyone that wants to go live in their glorious ethno state just go there.
>And see how long they last

Attached: uznmqv5228q21.jpg (540x667, 101K)

I just want a return to 1950s culture. Where fathers stayed, the man of the house was able to support his family by himself while the wife could stay at home and the family still had enough money left over to go on vacations. Where government control wasn't as strong yet. Where you could buy a new machine gun for only like 500 or so more bucks than the semi auto version. Where you could walk around with a pistol in your pocket and nobody batted an eye.

Talk about run on sentences. Stop fucking your sister long enough to think, type, and look over (as you said earlier). But then, you're a southerner and you don't know what think, type and look over means to begin with. Go back to fucking your sister now. She wants to breed.

You sound like a fucking cuck

Just remember the people protecting your gay rights are the one saying 'merica cause we dont mind watching another dude ramming your ass. End of the day your decision leaves more women for us

4 periods vs your first paragraph that had one? Haha you sure your not down here with me? Cause that what your implying. Your parent did a shitty job at raising you kiddo

Sister sister trailer sister sister sister stop wait sister sister hahah over and over like a broken record no ome wants to hear im sooooooo glad you took the time only a 5 min delay cause you had to think avout where to throw qutations commas and periods btw im writting like this so the northerners can understand cause periods and such dont exsist in a comment

I wasn't raised a southerner. That makes me far better than you and makes the job my parents did far better than yours.

Didnt really deny being a fudge packer tho did ya? I dont really like talking to your types i just hang em. come on down buddy enough words wasted on you

Attached: 5582625.jpg (201x391, 31K)

I believe that, I have met white people who act the same (I dont have a word to summarize there type of intellectual disability, its a matter of not being able to comprehend progression.) but the majority is black. So definitely genetics from somewhere. White people have been the most advanced race on the planet since the time of ancient Greece forward, before hand if you count the Israelite's before the Muslims took Jerusalem (Knightfall on netflix is a semi-decent depiction of the time period). Middle eastern people did not look anything like middle eastern people today. That whole time Africans were just trying to conquer themselves.

Except your parent will move down here when they retire you cuck then youll get the rope for sure when you come to visit queer bait

When did they ever rise? The North stomped them out lol

As my parents aren't white trash like most southerners so they retired in a decent place and don't have to partake in the southern lifestyle of double wides and hunting possum for supper.

You either assuming shit or haven’t been around the Atlanta too long

Then created ghettos with all the niggers in industrial cities. Cause melting steel is more progressive than picking cotton.

Isn't the south... South? Like wouldn't rising make it the North?

So the south is decent? You just said it was shitty im confused. Plus now your parent just moved out of a house to a double wide? God damn your a rose among thorns with your insult go to bed sleep off the fag and retardedness,wake up, learn to form a sentance correctly to talk to southerners I guess. Deuces until then flamer. That is unless you want me to get a rope ready?

Same here, I was just born in the wrong generation

DOWN WILL BE UP AGAIN!

Nobody wants to hear your libtard logic

Reading is fundamental. But then you're southerner so never mind.

Our ancestor's terribly unstable, immoral and low-standard-o-living will come back!
Even though they lived in relative squalor and inequality, at least we knew we were above them niggers for... reasons.

I actually understood one of your text because you formulated it correctly! The north has a chance yeeehaw! What website did you go to to learn? I know your parents didnt teach that to you! Come on spill the beans howd you get to that 1st grade lvl so fast???

IOW, you've never been to the south.

Bored now. Back to fucking your sister Cletus. At least she gives a damn.

Fucking lib cuck

if tha south rose up den it would be da north ;y

Attached: 1566576863475.jpg (314x295, 24K)

That's your finishing flourish? Your dog probably has a higher IQ than you.

And be squashed like a bug, just like the first time.

We're you hoping to get a huge facial or what?

>THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
won't that turn it into the north?

Round of applause! you have nothing up there in your head so you blurt out sister sister trailer sister sister like your very first comment in this thread. you are absolutely trash god i hope your sterile cause imma feel bad if you repopulate, or should a say adopt for the gays. Either way your kids are fuuuucked. gonna be more retarded then the inbreds in the south!

... in my pants.

That wasnt me lol your fucking retarded

Must be hitting close to home. How good is your sister as a fuck? Does she swallow? How many of her kids are yours?

He thought you were me. go to his very first post, he the most ignorant northerner youd ever met in your life hahah

Listen here libtard, why don't you go ask for welfare and complain about boomers while your faggot boyfriend pounds you in the ass.

OCD Triggered again. Someone get the Retarded kid a juice box.

Nah just repeat over so many text it just lacks any creativity

Projecting? It does seem like so many of you sister fuckers are also closet faggots. Hopeful wishing on your part or actual experience?

NO dildo

He want Obama care back to get the free phone and stamps back

and slack jaws and banjos

Faggot Liberal gonna fuck yo ass, in the dark in the night.

>obsessed

I didn't know this was a YLYL thread.

Please don't judge by the the pic. The South has waaaaay better beer than shown.

Attached: yeehaw dunkel.jpg (200x440, 22K)

Yeah whites need to play the victim better next time. Just to build that fake society.

GO TO HELL!!!!

yea it's not genetic lol

Agreed, but the white-trash skanks all drink Natty Lite... unless they're "classy" skanks and then they drink Michelob Ultra.

Attached: 306104.jpg (720x602, 70K)

Yeah, not much has changed really; still a shithole, still hates blacks although they support the region, still blames everything on everyone but them because retarded.

It would be *plus slack jaws and banjos not a double And... Fucking northerners are so damn smart compared to the south. Second dumb fuck who cant formulate a sentance