Reminder that the actions of one crazed man does not speak for an entire religion of 1.6 billion people...

Reminder that the actions of one crazed man does not speak for an entire religion of 1.6 billion people. It would be like saying Westboro baptist church represents all Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2016
youtube.com/watch?v=GnbiKr9572Q
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A FUCKING LEAF

Westboro is literally a bunch of charlatans and they don't even kill people, let alone regularly, let alone entire fucking regions
Stop the sliding sage and report shit threads like this

That man doesn't speak for 1.6 million muslims, islam does speak for 1.6 muslims. Thats why i hate them

Billion* and billion*

>It would be like saying Westboro baptist church represents all Christians.
When has the WBC ever killed - or even attacked - anyone?

KILL MORE MUZZIES

>Westboro Baptist Church murders hundreds of innocents every day

Yeah I'll be sure to pay special attention when Westboro kills hundreds of people in the name of god.

Some muslims are terrorists, many others
>commit everyday crime against people just for being Whites/non-muslims
>vote for parties that support sharia
>replace our culture
>have violent protests for no proper reasons
>help muslim terrorists to get weapons and to hide from police
>are a burden for our society
>are dumb as rocks/low IQ/welfare recipients
>are a disgrace to the human eye

To sum up, there are hardly muslims that are innocent

>One crazed man
HE WAS IN A FUCKING TRUCK
ALSO THIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2016

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=GnbiKr9572Q

Literally all of the 1.6 billion believe that infidels are less than human. This is why they say they're peaceful and would never kill another person - you and I are not persons to them.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>Terrorist Attack
All Muslims are terrorist

>School shooting
He's just crazy or its a false flag.

This. Before Saudi Arabia was put in charge of human rights at the UN, the OIC, which is the Islamic UN and the second biggest and most powerful organization in the world after the UN, the top level of which consists of meetings between heads of state and not representatives, agreed to call Sharia "human rights."
When they say they believe in human rights, they are saying they believe in Sharia.
When they say terrorism is wrong, they are saying that it is wrong to unlawfully kill a law-abiding Muslim. So really when they say terrorism is wrong they mean that fighting terrorism is wrong.

You again, the shit stained flag with a leaf in the middle, how dare you shitpost on our board with such fallable logic that even a swede would see through it.

You're so right. Too bad Sup Forums isn't intelligent to understand it. Alt-right blinded scum.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

>it's a leaf thread

Look here you fucking syrup nigger.
Westboro Baptist Church has never murdered anybody. There's no comparison.

Roll fo da German or Russian

FUCK

80 million is a lot of fucking people still damn leaf. That's what boarders were for.

i hate all religious faggots
>muh christian
literally the same story the jews rewrote to sell

all Muslims are terrorists for supporting a cult like Islam.

If I call myself a Nazi then i'm a fascist sympathizer. Doesn't matter which way you twist it.

At the end of the day, Terrorism is synonymous with Islam. The only religious group that attacks EVERYONE in the name of their fucked up god.

School shooters are just autistic beta spergouts, more related to communism than anything else.

Whenever these attacks happen, cucks scramble and say "look at these other religions!" It doesn't matter.

Islam is inherently violent and should be purged from the earth.

Ironically, this is exactly what you tavistock nigger and your good little tavis already do, so you're the ones who teach us to judge all on the actions of "one crazed man" and we will never forget the valuable lesson in the future when we purge you all to the last.
Good day :)

Who's killed more since 1950: Christians against Muslims, or Muslims against Christians?

>My mother looked exactly like the German in her 20s
Well then. Guess I know where that side comes from now.

What about the actions of the literally millions of suicide bombers, terrorists, and rapists. All associated with the religion of peace. Not to mention the total lack of Muslim efforts to curb radical Islam. Also one post by this id so saged and hidden.

Never. WBC is very clever about not breaking ANY laws so that they can continue to do what they do. As a result, they're a running joke.

why are peruvians so beautiful??

You could just as easily say a meaningful equivalent about gun owners in the US.

Pick one.

Fuck Islam.

Honestly I don't give a fuck what they blow up, just let them blow up shit in their own fucking countries. Why are white people everyone's fucking surrogate mother? Jewa, niggers, chinks, spics they all leech from us one way or another. Tired of this shit

No but we condemn Westboro and openly shame them.

BTFO normie fag . you will stop saying that when they rape your family

would love to see how a aborigines look like with this overlap thingie

No cuck pls

If WBC members were in the millions. and kept blowing things up and Christians kept saying #notallchristians while refusing to report suspicious activities of known WBC members.

Maybe then

>tfw 48,49 is literally me ma

reminder Westboro baptist church are harmless and have never hurt anyone

How many people have WBC killed?

LEAF

And I hope you like rolling too

Rollerino!!!!!!

rolaroo

i can't believe that shopped pic is now what an average south african looks like thanks to Sup Forums
that pic is literally the argentinian girl

>pls be white

Re-roll for obvious reasons

rell

>reroll

Was he actually Muslim?

ok

>iphone conservative

but they hurt feels ;'(

Let's see it, for future sake

gas the leafs

How many acts of a single person over and over before it reflects? Checkmate!

rell

>would be like saying Westboro baptist church represents all Christians.

No, it would be like saying a member of the Westboro baptist church represents all members of the Westboro baptist church.

ALL ATHEISTS ARE TOLERANT OF ISLAM

ATHEISTS ONLY ATTACK CHRISTIANS

RANGEBAN ALL LEAVES
PLEASE.
Also, sage bait threads like this one.

Reminder that honor killings and jihadism are the just the tip of the iceberg of muslim racism.

I live in an area heavily populated by muslims and you never see a muslim daughter dating a non-muslim guy. Never ever. Why? Because ALL muslims are fucking racists and their everyday racism breeds this kind of violence.

So, fuck you.

bless me with a mongoloid o mighty kek

im ready to nuke canada, consequences be damned

>1.6 muslims
If only

The Westboro Baptist Church have never killed a single person, fuck right the hell off with this comparison.

You're absolutely right. He DOES speak for approximately that 1 billion muslims that believe sharia should rule, however.

>______________¶___
>|PORK BACON MUSLIM ||l “”|””\_,
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Fucking leaf.

Ban assault muslims

jht6r5

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw

>SAVE IT AND SPREAD IT - SHOW THE MARXIST SCUM WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED

LADS CAN WE GET SOME HELP HERE >

rollen gawdamnit i'm not spam

rollin'

white girl pls nigger what the fuck this isn't spam i'll slap your shit you stupid cunt spam filter.

>one man
>Nice, Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo

It's not just one man anymore.

Well. Im not saying every muslim is a terrorist.

But pretty much every fucking terrorist is a muslim.

Kek

Let's roll a slant eyed gook

Christians don't use taqiyya you little shill shit. Fuck off.

if we had an islamic nation neighboring us south of the border the wall would have been built on 9/12/01

thank god the spics are catholicucks

I agree with you op, but even if they don't act on these beliefs, most of them do still believe these things. They believe it is right for people different from them to be violently murdered. Of course there are people who are muslim that might not agree with the more violent aspects of it but I'd be willing to bet they are in the minority.

Keeping muslims out of our countries seems like a fair, safe and non violent way to keep out the bad ones and do no harm to the good ones.

No you don't want to see it.

>seriously implying that Wesboro baptist church is a christian sect
Mormons aren't christian either dumbass, they are an offshoot.
These niggas worship the one and only Allah, no offshoot, they are all goat fuckers and must be murdered.

Excepting the fact that Westboro Baptist is a collective of one family, most of them lawyers (including the founder, who was a Civil Rights champion in the 50s and 60s). They exist, and subsist, on money gleaned from lawsuits and payoffs. They aren't a Christian organization, they are shakedown artists.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Fucking leaf

The religion itself is cancer you fucking idiot, and always has been.

Here's your reply