So I created this machine. It has three settings, lots of money, lots of sex, and lots of friends...

So I created this machine. It has three settings, lots of money, lots of sex, and lots of friends. You may use it only once. What setting would you use?

Attached: Fkkn machine .png (530x553, 259K)

Money can buy me friends and sex

lots of money. you can buy the other two

Fpbp

Yes, money for sure. Objectively the correct answer

money, so i can commission two more machines

Machinist here. That's an arbor mill.

if you've never fucked a milling machine, you have not lived.

Really ruined the fantasy

you two are gay. Describe exactly how one fucks a milling machine?

Feels like I'm fucked with all three options. Friends are time consuming. Pussy is a stock that's overrated. If it's flooded then it losses value. Money is useless if it causes inflation i.e. WW2.

Money is a representation of time, materials, skills and effort. Clearly the best option.

Attached: 1539968445777.gif (400x322, 2M)

you run the cutting tool down into the bed at full speed, and then the supervisor fires you.

yeah but where does your dick go

who do you get the money from?

You don't. Print it yourself on the machine in various denominations, stockpile it, and prosper. Or alternatively just make a bank account with 420,690,690,690,690,690,000 dollars in it

I will jack off on it, then go hang out with all the friends I already have. I will not wash my hands.

Because mass printing money has neeeever not worked out..

I realize that inflation is a thing. I know about the Weimar republic. I get that unlimited money sucks. But, only if it's used irresponsibly

Disgustang

Attached: unhappy pepe.jpg (125x121, 3K)

why not just take the money from the poor like the government? They won't notice. They're too poor.