21 year old guy who's been single pretty much his entire life here, what's it like to have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

21 year old guy who's been single pretty much his entire life here, what's it like to have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

Attached: 1569035605686.jpg (640x800, 51K)

Having a girlfriend is meaningless. You might as well just fuck a hooker.
But being in love will change you forever.

>But being in love will change you forever.
Yeah, that's what I feel like I'm missing out on.
Shit sucks, man

Bump

Attached: 1558000617379.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

>living a lie will change you forever

Bitter 36 year old here.
Can be great, but most of the time you wish you were single.

>most of the time you wish you were single
Sounds like a bad match, my friend

Great up until she shreds you emotionally and leaves you angry and incapable of trusting anyone, preferring to be single and just fuck.

>be single and just fuck
Kinda not easy to do when you're a socially awkward autist

I cope by realising that being in a relationship isn't for me and wasn't all her fault.
So now I just ghost through life.
It's cool, because I am not at risk of losing my house to a vagina attached to a monster with no conscious.

expensive and time consuming

I have aspergers and sex is easy, relationships are difficult.
Just work out, gain a gay man friend to teach you how to dress, learn hygiene if you haven't, get confident and go out, also be prepared for a lot of rejection, but gaining sex from women these days is easier than ever.

Its another person. No bullshit, its like however the two of you make it
For me, i have a best friend who hangs out with me all the time and occasionally puts my peepee in her mouth.
She doesnt like me calling it a peepee though, apparently

Attached: 20190924_202653.jpg (1592x2211, 1.26M)

Sounds like my ex not liking me call my dick a "doodle".

it's like bags of sand

>She doesnt like me calling it a peepee though, apparently
lol you still call it that, don't you?

Not that guy, but I'd like to think even the most autistic of fucks will learn. Women will make you feel in ways you've never felt, both good and bad. You just gotta be able to take them both.

Eventually, you learn to just fuck as many chicks who are into you, as you can. I started down that path, and went down that path and found a longtime girlfriend.

Making a great case for homosexual friend with benefits plan.

OP asked what a girlfriend is like, not the physical condition of a breast.

having a GF is a good thing sometimes, and its a headache others. get a good one, you can be happy and have good sex.
get a bad one, be miserable and have GREAT sex.
you choice

Yeah, it's kinda the opposite for me. Realtionships are not hart to maintain, but getting started is the hard part for me

Honestly, I feel like my biggest setback is being afraid of failure, so I just stopped trying.

Its honestly overrated. Living with someone or just being with someone makes you realize that you forgot how to enjoy things you do by yourself. Like i liked to go longboarding whenever i could and since my gf cant skate for shit, i jave to stay with her instead of telling her to fuck oof and let my catch some gnar. Im in it for the warm attention, sex and in love part tbh.

I learned that the good isn't worth the bad.
Unless you are making a family and in that case it's not about the barely bearable human you are married to, its the kids.

Who hurt you?

Being able to have actual honest conversations, not having to carefully consider words you use because of how they might be construed, not capable of this when you have a girlfriend because they are emotionally stunted and it's all your fault.
Never again

Kek usually i call it a weiner but she gave me a weird look while she was reading over my shoulder
Hey, man, if thats what makes you happy, ride that cock straight to hell. Its nice to have someone to vidya with and then not have to beat your own meat later

First time commenting on this board and hopefully the last as it’s a waste of time other than posting occasional nude, but it’s great if u find a good match for you. A lot of people suck at relationships, as in the majority. They rush things or meet at bars etc. My honest best advice is to not care and go with life in a way that makes you happy , don’t look for a relationship or force one the first chance you get. The best relationship you’ll ever have will come naturally.

No woman will ever suck a dick as good as a man.

Get your gf better at your hobbies and you do your favorite things with someone. My wife started out as shit for gaming and now she can keep pace with me.

Or just fuck your gay male friends who game?
Voracious blow jobs without even asking and butt stuff is actually really good, once you have your prostate massaged you won't look back at women.

OP busting in again, how hard do I have to try to get a gf? Unfortunately, you don't try hard enough, and some other guy snaps her up; try too hard and she wants nothing to do with you. What do?

If ur ugly af, make mad money. Otherwise marry ur hand dude

Thanks for the help, retard

You're 21 nigga, chill.

At what point do I need to worry about dying alone/a virgin, O wise arbiter of truth?

U need to start worrying now. 21 is some aarp shit.

It’s like having your Mom and your Boss rolled into one who lets you fuck them once in awhile.

Well then, fingers crossed my next one has a high libido

Probably true, but i like pussy, so...

It’s really fucking great for a while, then it’s okay, then it’s a nightmare.

6/10 would overall recommend.

Blackpilling.
The crazy/hot scale is real, and on top of that, you have to choose between sane girls with zero sex drive or pains in the ass with higher sex drives.

Fuck, I gotta choose between sane and horny?
inb4 >implying I have a choice lel

>sane girls with zero sex drive or pains in the ass with higher sex drives.
this part is true
the blackpill part is all placebo tho

The best thing you can do is STAY ALPHA and enjoy the ride but be prepared for when it begins to fall apart. Things happen and ppl change, nothing wrong with that either. Try to take the positive from your experience and move on, do not hold grudges.

Problematic.

Anyone still here? Where should I go first to try and get a gf?

Just keep doing your own thing, which better be something appealing, and girls will come into your life, then take your pick. I prefer slutty with tights and a pony tail n belly bar but it's really up to you.

>and girls will come into your life
If the status quo is maintained, that's not happening anytime soon, and if it does, there's no promise I'll get to her before (hate using this unironically) Chad does

It's like forcing yourself to have a headache 24/7 while having to spend four hours to find your fleshlight you've hidden from yourself while drunk one night. Then occasionally when you're hungry asking yourself in the mirror what you want to eat only to just going to get whatever you manage to think up after the fifth time doing this.

Status quo? What are you talking about. Do you skate? Play guitar? Anything? Just keep at that and you will become better and better and at some point you'll be somewhere and all this bitches will be like oh shit he's really good at that this is interesting and sooner or later she is choking on your dick with eyeliner running down her pretty face.

>Play guitar?
Close, brass. Am music major, and unfortunately the only poon you get playing those is other musicians, so that's a bit of a bottleneck.

It's nice when you feel loved by someone, and it hurts af when it seems like they don't really care about you
Ups and downs like everything else

Join a folk punk band. A lot of girls love that. Not some sea shanty shit but some gritty anarchist shit. Look up Johnny Hobo - Whiskey Is My Kind Of Lullaby.

I’m 21 and I haven’t even kissed a girl.

Childhood trauma ruined my self esteem resulting in zero confidence. I’m trying to fix it by acting confident and outgoing, and I’ve seen progress with socializing in general, but I still subconsciously feel like a loser. It’s hard to grow out of.

I'm not an anarchist though. Does that matter?

Hahah yeh probably. The point is you can't make hunting down a girl the main goal or you will lose your mind and everything will be too obvious and work against you. Find hobbies that you love and perhaps subtly keep in mind to focus more time on stuff that will actually be useful. Talent is very attractive, but only good for pulling bitches in the "cool" areas.

I usually don't prioritize hunting down a girl, but sometimes, it feels like if I don't aggressively go after her, I'll miss whatever opportunity I had.

Grow the hell up, pussy. You sound like a pathetic woman.

Depression is pathetic? Thanks for letting me know, Mr. Badass Alpha Cunt!

I feel like you're in the wrong place to ask that question...

Yeah, but it's better than nothing

At first it's like a best friend you can fuck. You want to spend unlimited time together, you have constant voracious sex, you can talk about anything, youre eager to know more and they think youre great. Then once day suddenly everyday sex turns to once a week then every two weeks, and the things they found interesting about you become the things that irritate them, and they complain about. Because they know theyve got you, so they dont have to make the same effort. If youre one of the smart ones you didnt impregnate or marry them, but youre still left with the sucking vaccuum where that person used to be even if it goes to shit, and youre better off. Two pieces of advice when it starts to fall off, and you think ill way it out itll get better, get the fuck out it wont, two try not to care, even if you do dont let them know, thats when they know they hold the cards. Enjoy the honeymoon phase and ditch em when its done, love is only a feeling

21? Those are rookie numbers. I'm 29 and the only pussy I've gotten was from hookers. Feels bad, man. I've come to realize that high school is where you're supposed get all these relationship / sex milestones out of the way. Sometimes you get a do-over in your mid 20s but after that you're fucked. I've accepted the fact that I'm gonna die alone and disappoint my parents. I fucking hate it but there's nothing else I can do about it at this point.

Shouldn't you be Going Your Own Way already instead of hanging out on a weeaboo forum?

Attached: ben shapiro furry.jpg (800x636, 130K)

like no one else matters in the world, and when you are with her, everything is as it should be

unless you're matched up with a psycho bitch

Depends on what kind of a person you are and who you are matching with. Find it out yourself like the rest of us or die trying. If it's that important to you.

Paying for sex. Absolutely disgusting.
Could have kept your dignity.

Fingers crossed that not only I get that do-over in a few years, but you finally get into the game