I hate here, my family will kick me out soon bcause i got fired from job... i have european passport and €2000...

i hate here, my family will kick me out soon bcause i got fired from job... i have european passport and €2000, which european country is the best to get a job and start a new life?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.legion-recrute.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonian_Welsh
youtube.com/watch?v=_KIIDCfpP0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Albania

post your blogshit somewhere else you fucking spic from niggertina
dumbass beaner, greasy latino.
go away shush

Moldovia or Transnistria.

Turkey or Ukraine. I hear that Eastern Ukraine is nice.

>The only place i know where people knows a lot about countries
>No one wants to help me

also... i was thinking about italy,spain or england because of the language.

Nobody wants brown amerindian Argentinian scum, probably the shittiest country in Latin America.
If anything Europeans want immigrants from places like Chile, Colombia or Brazil.

Give it up.
You were doomed since the moment you were conceived.

Mate, in situations like that it's just better to stay in your own country and find a mate to live with until you find a new job.

>start a new life
es.legion-recrute.com/

Wouldn't you want to move to a better place instead of a worse one?

Sorry, stay here isn't an option anymore... i tried it a lot.
that's a meme... italy,spain and england are way better than argentina.
i won't to be a soldier or something like that... just want a normal job and a normal life.

well obviously spain. you know the language and it's fairly cheap unlike ireland/england

Your money is enough for the flight and one month of rent

You can't survive with that

>Italy and Spain

It is not worthy. Both countries are in very bad situation.

>england

that is worthy but You have to remember this faggots are leaving the EU so It is going to be harder for you to stay. Anyways, Dont expect any fancy jobs, Every job You will get will be literally peruano tier like cleaning toilets or shit like that.

Fair, any country where you speak the language is good then.

problem is unemployment there is skyhigh

thanks, i dont care too much about the job... i just want something that leat me pay my rent and food.

My idea is to move in and get a job as fast as i can... i speak spanish and english

If you're moderately white, come to Romania, you will easily find a job in customer support for Spanish, even easier if you also know English. The pay is usually more than minimum.

While true it's been dropping a lot

Go to Chile or Mexico.
You already speak the language and there are tons of argies there making good money and living really well.

I'd also recommend applying for jobs even before you move. You'd only have a limited time before your money runs out. If you're a skilled worker, being bilingual is an advantage in places like England

i dunno, am i white? old pic.

>Mexico
>Chile
Nice places but i dunno if i would like to start a new life there (Chile doesn't sound that bad)

You can try here, currently there are a lot of jobs and €2000 can last you about 2 or three months if you don't go on a spending spree

Does that works in europe? i applied online for a lotta jobs in my country but no one has ever call me, the only way to find job here is throwing curriculums vitae.

Nice, i'll see some videos and have your country in mind user, thanks a lot

same with Bulgaria, a call center job with English and Spanish would get you mb even above average pay

Are you drinking shit from a cup or something?

Generally more developed countries rely more on online applications. Obviously it won't work for all, but it's worth a shot

other user, you'll be a soldier for some years, build a strong body, gain a respectable status and french citizenship to finally be earn free wages, it's not that bad.

is a mate (a cheap one)

can't i live in france with the italian one? i really don't like to be a soldier.
nice thanks, which websites do you recomend? linkdn?

Any non french can join your army?

you have italian passeport ? so yes you could live in France, south west is comfy as fuck.
yes for légion étrangère, even frogs can join the foreign ranks and they give them fake citizenship like belgium, swizz or canadian lol

it's mate, so yes

Was a joke mate, you're fine, we aren't the whitest people, neither us or Bulgaria bros
Salaries here for Spanish are at least 450 euros a month after taxes. Rent, if you want just a room, is about 100 euros for apartments with more than 1 room.

And frogs are french people , right ?

obviously

oh i got it haha i'll have your country in mind too... i'll recolect info about countries and see which one should i choose! thanks you so much user

If you have a particular company in mind, you can apply through their website

What does legion entrangene means in English?

What does the Legión do anyway? I read they did some missions in Mali and other African countries but that was in 2014

come to brazil you can be my sex slave

but btw, you can't realistically move to France wit 2000€ if you don't know what job you'll get or where to live.
it's french foreign legion, a special part of french army only composed of foreign people, but you never heard of this or are you meming me ?
they are plenty part of french army so they do stuff a military should do, they are some of the top badasses

Also just continuing from this, I haven't lived in Europe for over a decade so I'm rather out of touch with what job seeking websites to use. Maybe a one of the euro anons can help out

unironically: come to Wales
I've been in Swansea for 4 years and its beautiful, the atmosphere is very quaint and happy, anyone is eager to talk and theyre very passionate about sports
cheap to live, lots of entry level jobs as well as being close to Cardiff when you have more experience
plus, the welsh like the argies, always bringing up this in conversation en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonian_Welsh

Never heard of this , actually this is weird for me , how can you trust foreign people save your country?

training to become trully part of legion is drastic as fuck, only devoted people wit strong minds can pass through this, there are plenty of documentaries about the legion on youtube but only in french if it can give you clues :
youtube.com/watch?v=_KIIDCfpP0A

Swansea just got cucked by ManU .
>Muh sports

because the aim is by the end of the service you don't want to be a foreigner anymore, its like brainwashing people without a purpose into becoming servants of france

If there's a foreigner willing to die for your country you don't say "no", you train him and use him as cannon fodder.
Spain and other countries have "foreign legions" too.

you're probably cucked in real life, sandeep

This desu.

>it's not that bad
it is, and if he's not interested to start with he'll never get in anyway
yes, you can go to any EU country. Consider Portugal, it's comfy
Foreign Legion is are elite soliders, the point of it was that you can apply wherever you're from. Until a few years ago there would be no checking of your past either, so it really was a second chance for people who had nothing to lose (and it attracted sketchy people too)

Don't spend your 2ke in a plane ticket. Work in Argentina.

You can try Australia. Their immigration laws are good for people with some degree in education and are willing to work.

If a foreigner comes to my country and says he wants to serve me , we would probably hang him by his neck.
I think I find it weird because some years ago some people wanted to join our army and in the end they were found to be Pakistani officers.

>pakins and indians supporting manu

Every time.

How did you got fired?

>to be Pakistani officers.
Caught them fucking a goat?

In europe there is a long tradition of foreign mercenaries serving other countries (think of the swiss guards)

Tbh I really like Laliga (of obvious reason, duh)

well, you don't welcome them and give them your nuclear codes, obviously
you train them and brainwash them and deploy them in non critical missions, so even if they could be traitors, or just retards, the damage they could do is minimized
besides, I think they check your records

He's already got a European passport so it's best just to stick with Europe

>$250usd per month
>8hs/5days a weak.
>'boss, this is insane... can you paid me just $300?'
>'no, you can leave if you want'
>'dude... it's just $50...'
>'ok, then you're fired'.
>fuck.png

Nah , they successfully transported army documents to Pakistan , and that's where we learn our lesson.

Actually they posed as an Indian , even though their accent was weird we let them in.

the fuck
minimum wage is something like 600 USD a month for that work time
I thought you were fired from a nice cozy and hard to get job that was paying you a small fortune for you to be this depressed, but that job was shit to begin with, it's probably better this way

>$250usd per month
youll feel right at home here
people will know the feel

Never a good idea. Argentina pick some punk kids, gave them a gun and deploy them in Falklands. The first thing they did when see the British was surrender. Also, never put politics dissidents in your army.

>the long march

it's called spic juice

he sounds like a fucking scumbag. i hope you do well

>$250usd per month
Holy fuck

Nigga what ?
I earn nearly 1888 per month , dude that's too low.

those were 18 yo conscripts that had like 6 months of training
worse than that, there were reasons to believe Chile would turn hostile, so the southern divisions, better equipped and trained for cold environments got stationed at the Andes, so those conscripts came all from the north east. The kiddos had never lived a day under 10°C. The few commando units that deployed on the islands had had years of training, and they managed to hold their ground in the battles they were involved in.

Argentina has a historical bad economics. They really should close all the economics university and castrate the ones in the government.

Seriously, Argentina had the potential to Rule South America, but every 10 years they state go bankrupt with horrible decisions.

I make $1300 a week

>tfw no Slavic daughter to abuse
Why even life

250 a month is not the average
it's actually illegal to make that little money

What tf you do?

Germany or some other country with growing economy. Italy is pretty bad. Maybe Norway or one of those Nordic countries could work too.

Quantity Surveyor

Yes it is as boring as it sounds

Man that sucks, i really hope you get a better job in Europe. French foreign legion is the last resort; u should go to Italy or Germany and learn the lenguage, u are gonna be trilingual, what a fucking plus.

How hard is it to get that job? I almost know how to count without using my fingers

Pretty in demand atm

You need a degree in it, but after that it's pretty much guaranteed employment

>quantity surveyor
>quantity
>surveyor
So you're a counter, got it.

thanks wn

Part accountant
Part architect
Part lawyer

Jack of all construction trades

This one of the achievements of your economists...
>lets rise the minimum wage
>hurayyyyy
>why companies are closing the doors and firing people?

My favorite meme about argentina is a little bit sad.
>lets industrialize our country
>hurray
>dawm, we need more steel
>lets trash the railroads
>hurray
>okay, now how do we transport things around the country to keep the steel mill working?

Also, lets not forget about the petrol industries
>okay big oil companies, we have oil, who wants a concession
>i do, lets build a refinery and x% go to the government
>nice petrol industry you have, it will be a shame if someone privatize everything and put a handful of corrupts politicians who don't understand shit about petrol to run it
>hurray
>so, we don't know how petrol work, any country want a concession to build more refinery and extract petrol? we swear that this time we will not nationalize it. TEHEHEHE

>someone privatize everything
nationalize*

i think you are just an euroboo.

Chile, Mexico, Brland, even Peru are doing pretty well these days. Spain is also an option, followed by France and Italy.

You could go to england but no sane parson willingly immigrates to england. you could go to germany too.

look all those red... ewh... now we are whiter.
jeally?

the hell? did you get a uni pasantia or something? no way you'd get paid 250 usd for 8 hours of work unless you live in the fucking villa.

No... was a ice cream store

I did not mean to insult you. We trash our railway system too.
>Hey brazil. Nice railway system you have over there.
>t-thanks america
>you know what is best than trains?
>faster trains?
>nooooo, trucks
>gee america, i don't know we kind did not produce petrol
>don't worry, the barrel of petrol is cheaper than a barrel of pepsi, there will never be a shortage of oil and increase of price caused by our masters, the jewish people of Israel
>you can also start to build our cars in your country and flood your biggest town with niggers to work as cheap labor force
>what could go wrong?

Pongo en español porque me dio pereza, que alguien lo traduzca...

Encima el mogolico antes de darme laburo nose que pero me trato de gil.

"Mira pibe, nose si vos sos capas de hacerte cargo de toda una sucursal pero bueno... vamos que te llevo e intentas"

>Hey brazil. Nice railway system you have over there.
>t-thanks america
>you know what is best than trains?
>faster trains?
>nooooo, trucks
>gee america, i don't know we kind did not produce petrol

you where working in black then. figures.

you got niggered mate. if you are desperate for a job work at marketing or something. You get minimum wage that's enough to live by yourself and rent a shitty apartment.

Emigrating as an argie anywhere outside SA always involve a massive cultural shock. It's not something I'd recommend unless you are actually acquainted with the other culture.

the death of the railway system happened in all the world, stop complaining. trucks where faster and cost efficient at the time. Technology has changed and now trains are starting to become cheaper.

We got hit so hard after the oil crisis that our economy stagnated for half a decade and we accumulated a huge debt...
But look at the bright side, at less we are not a poor country like Germany, that depends on communist way of transport (America play this card after WWII)

Yes ikr, i was in black... i'm gonna get out in february... trying to find a job like a call center or something like that to save a little bit more of money before i get out.

the minimum wage is based on an index on how much you need just to survive
I agree that it makes it harder for shit poor people to find jobs because their labor isn't even worth a minimum wage, and the minimum wage also drives the prices of necessity items, but still, it's illegal to get paid that low
>>lets trash the railroads
wat
the railroads were barely at decent shape by the time they got nationalized, while truck manufacturers lobbied for truck transport, a little cheaper at the time, and at the same time the train workers union was too strong, refusing to make deals
I agree they were mismanaged but what the fuck, that's some Mao tier bullshit
90% of those problems are all caused by ridiculous taxation and over regulation, but the average joe here seems to have some cognitive dissonance, simultaneously complaining about the ridiculous price inflation our manufacturing systems have but also complaining if the government takes subsidization and protectionism away
Of course, both the left and the right like to bring up the """""neo-liburul"""" boogeyman """"remember the 90s, everyone!! you want to go back to that?!"""
that way they shoot down any kind of debate about lowering the state pressure on the economy before it even takes place