‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Aidan Gillen

The prophecy is fulfilled.

They are reunited.

>deadline.com/2017/03/peaky-blinders-season-four-aidan-gillen-charlotte-riley-may-returns-charlie-murphy-cast-1202053798/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cLZY4zD5hY
independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/lost-soul-aidan-gillen-is-taking-on-an-existential-crisis-in-the-spiky-mister-john-8812098.html
dailyedge.ie/aidan-gillen-baneposting-3211672-Jan2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=sYq_Jpxdq2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALOM?

rev up those Bane memes boys, shits about to go down
on a second note, is this show even worth watching?

It's a great show if you aren't bothered by about half the runtime consisting of people walking down the street in slow motion on their way to do something "badass" while anachronistic rock songs play.

Mmmm

hyped for the imdb trivia fact autist to post the connection there

Oh sweet Jeebus.

LOOKS LIKE BANEPOSTING'S BACK ON THE MENU

As if it were ever *off* the menu.

Sounds kino af to me.

It doesn't matter if it's worth watching. What matters are our memes.

OI IF I TOOK OFF THOSE PEAKY BLOINDAS WOULD IT BLOODY HURT?

Mmm, its good.

Big if true.

For you.

BANEPOSTING FOREVER

Hype

>If I date a Jewish wimmin, would you die?
>It wuh be extremly fokkin' 'ainful

Yes but the seasons are very short leaving little time for character development and fleshing out the story.

not sure if it's worth picking up this show again, me and my dad watched it till season 2 episode 2 then both kinda forgot about it

Cool, I'll have to start watching it from the beginning.

They had zeppelins in 1920, could we possibly get a scene with the two of them confronting each other in the passenger cabin of an airship?

Same here except I got a little bit further. It looks good but it isn't really compelling.

What would you do in this situation Sup Forums?

TELL ME ABOUT ALFIE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?

They were trying to remortgage your prize, the Masketta House.

>mfw baneposting is back

Get the hotheads out, OP.

It's time.

Am I the only one who unironically loves Aidan Gillen and is legit excited for this?

No,

I like him, too. I don't think he's a phenomenal actor or anything, but he's become like an old friend.

I went and saw the second Maze Runner just for Aidan Gillen.

YOU"RE A BIG GOY

You don't get to bring rabbis.

You're a big goy.

Oy vey

kek baneposting is truly eternal

FOR JEW

FOR JEW

I have no idea what this show is about aside from seeing threads on Sup Forums and ignoring it because of the stupid title, but spotting this piece of news by chance has me interested. Nice work, Sup Forums. This is the power Baneposting has over me.

It IS the menu

When will we see 'CIA: Arkham Plane'?

This is never not going to kill me.

ONE OF US

Yeah, I feel the same. He's not amazing as an actor but I do enjoy the characters he plays. Mayor Carcetti was my favorite

I played Quantum Break just for Aiden Gillen and it felt just like a movie and had a TV show I got to watch as I progressed in the game.
I loved Aiden's performance.

I like Littlefinger.

you don't get to lease your property

So is this officially the next installment in the CIAnematic Universe?

Probly go shoot some opium

IIRC Quantum Break is by the Max Payne devs so you really should have been interested in it already with Aiden Gillen being the icing on the cake.

It is NOT my property!

>Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy, and now CIA
How have I not heard of this masterpiece before?

because it's good so naturally Sup Forums doesn't talk about it

It's alright if you don't mind the garbage music.

someone years ago said "something" would happen this year that would revitalize baneposting, and pretty sure there was more predictions in his post

anyone 'members?

Someone made a comic of this meme?

for 2017 or 2016?
I know it's a stupid question to ask but I ask it because Sup Forums is predominately filled with stupid people

>youtube.com/watch?v=5cLZY4zD5hY

TELL ME ABOUT TOMMY SHELBY

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE FLAT CAP?

U U
U U

Did OP forget the part where Peaky Blinders is terrible?

You don't get to bring kin.

because as we all know TKDR was the finest kinographic experience ever put to film

Only the first 10 minutes or so. The rest of the movie is garbage and shouldn't really exist.

Funny how it's exactly the same as with Full Metal Jacket.

More interested in Charlotte Riley possibly coming back. Tommy should've been with the horse trainer all along, not that Norn Iron scum.

Nothing! I paid nothing!

Just my opinion here. But the same thing happened to me. Then I didn't have anything else to watch, so picked it up again. Glad I did, cause I really enjoyed it. I look forward to season 4.

horse waifu is best waifu

This is why I'm here.
I don't even know what Peaky Blinders is before this.

o shit instamust-watch now. i don't know what to say to the matthew read production company, they certainly know how to pander for an instant viewership. guess i'll need to watch s2 & s3 now.

Have we started the fire?

FOREVER BANEPOSTING

Is Baneposting the next step of human evolution?

Does Aiden know about the CIA meme? Has he ever acknowledged it?

I really hope he's in Justice League in a cameo as the League's CIA liason.

This thread is under new management!
By order of the Peaky FOCKIN' Blinders!

He's aware of it but he doesn't like discussing it

independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/lost-soul-aidan-gillen-is-taking-on-an-existential-crisis-in-the-spiky-mister-john-8812098.html
>More recently, Gillen made his first concession to major-league Hollywood, playing a CIA operative in Christopher Nolan's conclusion to his Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. "That was me gigging for a few days, for fun. It was interesting…" He breaks into an uncomfortable laugh, before quickly extolling the virtues of Nolan. Understandably, he says that if he had to choose between a blockbuster bit-part and a low-budget lead, the latter would always win out. "I wouldn't be so quick to take on one scene in a film like that any more, I think. " He stops himself before he says anything else. "Ah, forget it."

>He breaks into an uncomfortable laugh
I wonder how often he browses Sup Forums

>he says that if he had to choose between a blockbuster bit-part and a low-budget lead, the latter would always win out
Absolutely fucking based.

Dr Pavel, I'm HOA.

NO, this can't be happening I'm in charge here!

Please let them share screentime

ARFAH
SHALOM

>tfw he'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven

dailyedge.ie/aidan-gillen-baneposting-3211672-Jan2017/
>This is the strangest Daily Edge article I have read in some time. So your saying that members of an alt-right meme webpage are disrupting a protest by living meme Shia Labouef-who in turn is protesting against living meme Donald Trump-by living vicariously through an Aidan Gillen meme originating from a role Aidan played in a film.

ALFIE?

>people complaining about the stylistic anachronisms again

fucking autists. this is not supposed to be a realistic vision of the 1920s, it's an entertaining gangster show. if you want historical realism go watch the The Village with john simm.

>unknown screenwriter, career includes a few British crime films
>write and produce unorthodox stylised specific-interest period gangster drama with two middling-popularity actors and a bunch of others that aren't even really household names in the UK
>broadcast on the BBC, famous for average historical dramas that die quickly
>suddenly becomes massively popular
>manage to gain second series and cast Tom Hardy, britain's rising star
>create second series with Hardy and Ridley fucking Scott, again about obscure fictionalised British history
>is also popular, and is mhhmmmkino
>gets to see his vision realised on primetime telly
>finally manage to make the Brummie accent sound cool

Steven Knight must be pinching himself every day

The story continues.

it's CIAnematic 4Universe

I envy him massively. He's managed to realise his creative ideas without compromise, with immensely talented people involved, simply because his concepts were so appealing and entertaining.

my year just got better

top jej

anyone has the whole comic in png s

>We meet again, Bane
>For you

if you go out on the sabbath will you die?

That's it, now I'm convinced the world ended in 2012 and the "reality" I am currently experiencing is some fever dream in the afterlife

So stupid, why did i even laugh at this

Theres nothing entertaining about watching people walk from point a to point b.

>Theres nothing entertaining about watching people walk from point a to point b

For you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sYq_Jpxdq2A