My daughter is 11 and she wants to start wearing make-up. Should I allow it?

My daughter is 11 and she wants to start wearing make-up. Should I allow it?

Attached: 25.jpg (1000x1240, 307K)

>the nun
>damn!
something like that
it's a inside joke among my family

Attached: 1534298804155.gif (250x156, 150K)

why not? she needs to advertise her availability at some point and the sooner the better

No, unless you want to allow others to program her to follow idiotic ideals. That won't make her any happier.

Do you allow her to wear leggings?

Teach her how to pleasure a man user

what difference will it make she is 11
she will do it eventually

Leggins? You mean like the ones in the OP pic? Yeah, those are pretty common pantsu with little girls.

no good reason to, i think its a good idea once she hits puberty. anytime before that is just more for fun than to help her mentality v

But she begs me! How can I say no, user?

cherish your daughter, and tell her that makeup is for girls who think they arent good enough for the world, and that they should only start using it when they like someone. get her to start writing a diary, and keep a key

when she starts wearing makeup regardless, read her diary to see who it is, then watch your daughter from afar. find the little boy she is most smitten with then break his knees incognito

You got me at the last part kek

checked

Yes, as long as she don't look like a prostitute

Does she look hot in them

This is called being a cycle path

How does ur o’l lady feel about it?
If it was my daughter fuck no not till ur a teen .

lol

Mommy is dead. It's just two of us.

I mean she's gonna be terrible at it. Take pics to embarrass her infront of future boyfriend or friend group when she's like just a few years older

Tell her a secret, lipstick actually goes on the other lips, and show her what you mean when she's confused

She's an 11 yo doing her own make up
She's gonna look like a raccoon clown

Show her some pics of meth addicts and say, "See what happens if you start wearing makeup when your body is still developing"..

This is perfect

It's tough because on one hand "makeup" is now kind of an artistic thing, but on the other hand it use to be a sexualizing thing. Meant to broaden features to look more desirable. I'm open minded to it but my personal opinion is that 11 is too young for balls to the wall "makeup". She's a girl interested in it so let her mess around with it and maybe even let her do her nails. I wouldn't let her be out in it though until she's older. As you also need to protect the image that she projects on other parents (thus the image you project through her)

Take a balanced approach, she wants to an adult thing, make her do a childish thing, she can wear her make up but has to wear and use diapers again.

dubs mean that you should listen to him

makeup is something you use to appeal and market yourself to the other sex normally, so if it was me i would sit down and have a talk to her about what makeup implies to her. If shes old enough to understand shes old enough for makeup