BASED SHKRELI AT IT AGAIN

>Martin Shkreli, the pharmaceutical boss dubbed “the world’s most hated man” after he increased the price of a HIV-related drug by 5,000%, was on Thursday told he will face trial for fraud.

>As he walked out of court , Shkreli had something more pressing on his mind. He asked his lawyer: “Can I play Pokémon Go now?” according to a New York Post reporter who overheard the question.

archive.is/NY89N

a cuck wanting more people to get aids so he is more likely to get it.

I am shocked

this guy is psyop city

>his mom dies because she couldn't afford medicine for illness
>gives drug away for free from his website
>Swede doesn't know that people can actively avoid getting HIVs in the first place

It's ok Sweden, you'll learn one day that HIV is actually preventable if you stopped sucking so much Somalian cock.

yeah, hate him over killer muslims

fuck the dumbfuck americans

What do you expect from the filthy Jew?

he supported bernie and you support him.

shill

Daily reminder that Shkreli felt the Bern.

He's a legend in my book.

>HIV-related drug

The drug had nothing to do with HIV.

Just give a Kardashian to that attention seeking whore to marry.

Eventually turned against him. Martin is based.

Why does Sup Forums likes this guy? I don't really know him, I only know his name from these corners on the internet.

wsb assemble

PUT OR DIE

YOLO

EVERY TIME I'M IN THE STREETS I HEAR YACHT YACHT YACHT YACHT

Also, he donated to Bernie the Cuck according to Wikipedia, so why would Sup Forums likes this man

I wonder if this guy is secretly Messi's edgelord half-brother or some shit

LE POKEMON GO HURRDURR

Stood up to the insurance firms. Gives the drugs away free to anyone who asks for them. Hates #blm and feminists

He's the American Nigel Farage. A real life troll.

He's actually based and helped people get the meds, ask /biz/ about shrek and you'll change your tune

I respect the hell out of this guy. Everyone would if they looked at the facts. He's literally got pharma CEOs two and three times his age hating him for what he's accomplished.

Bernie refused the money and donated it to HIV research or something IIRC.

He already knew he was going to face trial, today the date was set for it.

you wouldn't get aids if you weren't a brain dead degenerate fucking everything in sight

Bernie rejected the donation, and Martin explained it was for Bernie to buy an economics textbook.

His drug doesn't even help Aids patients dumbass. It's for fucking Toxoplasmosis

Because he is based capitalist man. He says the government is retarded for its drug policy but he is going to keep making money and doing what he feels like.

Shkreli calls Bernie clueless and Bernie outright targets him as the Public Enemy No. 1. It was a trolling attempt.

"Pharmaceutical companies hate him
Learn his tips that they dont want you to know"

>bottom button fastened
Absolute madman

He's a meme/ pharmaceutical executive accused of price gouging a medication called Daraprim. Daraprim is used to treat a condition known as toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis is ordinarily harmless, but in full blown AIDSfags, it's fatal.

The media played up the AIDS angle greedy executive line. Shkreli acts like a total autist and has a YouTube channel. He's on trial for unrelated charges about a Ponzi scheme or some bullshit.

He's pretty hilarious. Borderline cuckservative politically.