What is your favourite John Hughes film?

What is your favourite John Hughes film?

>no flubber

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
Perfect roadtrip movie with two of the greatest comedic actors of all time and a really sweet emotional core that elevates it to a great movie.
But Hughs has a lot of comfy movies I can count among my favorites in his filmography.

Sad how he went from making GOAT tier movies to just trash

Planes, Trains and Automobiles
That's like his best movie.

1. Planes Trains and Automobiles
2. Home Alone
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Uncle Buck

The rest are trash, especially Bueller, which is super overrated.

why was the devil in planes, trains and automobiles?

Have you not seen the film?

Planes Trains and Automobiles apparently. I love that film but had no idea it was John Hughes. I came into this thread to shit on literally every other movie he made, he and Zemeckis were rosy-eyed hacks.

Is this like the "why did Marv turn into a skeleton" meme?

The Breakfast Club is his best film by far.

Baby's Day Out

Uncle Buck and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles are two of my all time favorite movies desu

Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink KINO

patrician taste lad

Molly is best girl

My wife's sister's husband's brother's wife's uncle was John Hughes. I would've been able to meet John at there wedding had he not died as I met the widow Hughes. Very nice lady. This bothers me for some reason. Incedentally I met John Stamos' cousin at the same wedding and he was a pretty cool guy.

Hughes' comedy films are fantastically good - basically a perfect fimography in that genre.

She's Having a Baby and that other one Some Kind of Wonderful are okay films, I guess, but pretty forgettable.

PTaA is top notch but I would say most of his films are among my most ever watched (basically cus they are on tv an awful lot - as they should be - they are all great).

Is curly sue any good?

It's no Tootsie, that's for sure.

It's pretty bad desu

weakest thing hughes directed

Drillbit Taylor

Peggy Hill reminds me of Tootsie

i can't tell if you're joking

I see it.

The Breakfast Club > Pretty in Pink > Planes Trains > Weird Science > Sixteen Candles > Rest is shit

no

Woody Allen should be in the "My Wife's Daughter" starter pack desu

>give her makeover
>make her look worse

Uncle Buck master race