ITT: we predict what liberals will say

ITT: we predict what liberals will say

I'll start

>"First of all, let us start off by saying that this attack has nothing to do with Islam, and we condemn any implication that it might"

>The real victims are the Muslims who will now face stepped up Islamophobic attacks.

>LET THIS BE A REMINDER THAT THE REFUGEES ARE FLEEING FROM THESE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

nothing

I busted their lips before they could spout one word today

Don't criticize them, rather encourage them to go further. It's funny to see what they'll say.

My personal favorite: "Ok just a reminder ISIS is a representation of Islam in the same way the Westboro Baptist Church and KKK are ok :DDD"

>>The real victims are the Muslims who will now face stepped up Islamophobic attacks.

If muslims didn't do this often, the attacks wouldn't be bad.
But they do, so the attacks against muslims are bad.

We need universal background checks for all truck rentals and we need to close the auto auction and eBay loopholes!

No one needs a 30' automatic assault truck.

Ur right

>"Just because he yelled allahu akbar doesn't mean he practiced islam"

>"this is a standalone case"

>"isis isn't muslims"

>da joos did it

Here

>It's true that the Koran encourages murder, rape, and slavery... But so does the Bible! It's not like we in the West are perfect angels... just look at the crusades

some nigger on RT blamed white nationalists and france's state of emergency for keeping a close watch on muslims.

What does ones opinion on Islam have to do with economic liberalism? I support a social democratic state but believe that Islam is fundamentally incompatible with modern civilization and conceptions of human rights. Islamic State is muslim. So were the guys in Nice tonight.

fucking lol'd

>this is not islam and what represents islam

but you can't find the terrorists when you have muslims in your country because it can be anyone
banning islam sounds like the perfect solution, less shitskins too

Kek, this suddenly became more relevant.

WE NEED TO BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT TRUCKS

this isn't real is it?

amen

Hillary PR is a satire account man, it's the same guy behind the Conservative Pundit account.

>rly makes u think

I love how people are so naive they think the world is black and white, and that it's so simple 1 side is completely right and 1 side is completely wrong. We're not living in an ideal Lord of the Rings world dumbshits

France used to be a developed country

It's already starting.

>that one cunt who turns up at every single terrorist attack and plays Imagine on his piano
Something bad needs to happen to that man.

Cuckfeld*

>Cliff Cuckfeld

>tens of thousands of Muslims come in
>under 10 commit mass murder

Islam really isn't the problem. Mental illness is.

>Cliff Cuckfeld

Holy shit this can't be real

that's in gaza

>gary, pack my bags

How do I refute this? Keep seeing left wingers post this after every happening.

>"The Muslims want you to hate them"

>le mental illness

fuck off

tired of being your scapegoat

depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php

Ban assault trucks

>tens of thousands of white people flood into a country
>they build hospitals, create schools, provide jobs, enforce rule of law through courts
>they don't even kill anyone

Lemme tell you: If france were getting millions of white american or canadian refugees, they absolutely wouldn't be having terrorist attacks like this right now.

Yeah?

Best answer.

Christianity has a single leader. The pope who denounces groups like the Westboro Baptist church. KKK is pointless. It's original inception was for a good cause. The later revamps barely made any impacts. Islam has no central authority figure to denounce groups like ISIS. In fact the leader of Iran (Shia Figure Head) commonly praise these attacks.

KKK only has 5,000 members and havn't lynched anyone since the 60's. Westboro Baptists chruch never fucking killed anyone.

KKK and Westboro chuch are extreme but still non-violent.

westboro members :20
ISIS members: 20,000

they are extremists but extremists have become the norm

The only leader Christianity has is Jesus and he's fucking dead so Christians are left to figure out things for themselves.

bro the pope is only for Catholics. lots of Muslim institutions condemn the attacks but that doesn't really make a difference.

>cuckfield

Ask how many people the Westboro Baptist has injured or killed.

Anyone who uses them as an example of "Christian extremism" is walking into a trap ready to be BTFO. The extent of their """violence""" is literally just saying things that offend people. That's the entirety of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I don't really know much about the KKK and they're barely mentioned here t b h.

there is no seventh district of kentucky my friend

Hmmmm, I think that maybe... just maybe this is satire.

>almost every mass shooting in America isn't caused by white people
>almost every mass shooting in America doesn't target other white people

Is it even possible to be this delusional?

PEPE BLESSED THIS ONE

KEK

all religions are faggotry. westboro baptist church and the kkk are absolutely representative of christians because they are christians.

ADVICE DIRECTLY FROM LORD KEK

Edge lord meter is going off the charts!

what do i say when someone says "terrorism has no religion" lads?

Edge lord meter is going off the charts!!

>The last mass shooter was a black man. #BLM