So I tried getting this pretty hot homeless girl I see downtown all the time to suck my dick...

So I tried getting this pretty hot homeless girl I see downtown all the time to suck my dick. I've tried offering up to 80 dollars but she wont even show me her tits. How do I convince her /b?

Attached: 603114.jpg (240x180, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/rAOmKle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let her shower at your place, then wine and dine her

Who's going to believe a homeless girl?

She knows youre coming back to kill her once you realize she gave you herpies and HIV. She doesnt want to die like that

Start by loading it.
Then insert the barrel into your mouth.
Figure it out from there..

You say that until the 10 o clock news shows you on survailence camera and they read your license plate number to everyone

Agree completely.
Try seducing her instead of buying her. She may be homeless, poor, dirty, miserable but she’s still a human being and, not trying to be a moral fag or anything, she should be given the chance to be treated as one.

He’s right, tho. Watch out for aids.

You unironically could kidnap her and no one would ever know

see

threaten her obviously

But theres usually a silverback the controls the surrounding hobos and taxes them whilst protecting them

Emotionally manipulate her.

Lull her into a false sense of friendship and whatever. If that's too much trouble, go hire a prostitute you fucking retard.

$80 for a blowjob my ass.

just take her somewhere you can rape her, she's homeless no one's gonna give a fuck

this is my fetish. please post pics.

You must be one ugly motherfucker if you can't even pay a homeless girl to fuck you

see

Rape isn't an option I live somewhere where rapes aren't a usual thing it would be too easy to figure out it was me

Picture?
Details?

>Picture
In OP's imagination

Probably too late for op to try this, I doubt she trusts him at all

They won’t look that hard for a hobo gal. If her homeless friends go to the police (unlikely) they’ll just think she moved along to somewhere else

Help her out instead you degenerate fag.

she's probably not fucked up on drugs or alcohol enough, still has some humanity and self respect left in her
now, pic related on the other hand, is a complete lost cause alcoholic drug addict who hands absolutely zero qualms about giving topless handjobs for $3.00

Attached: homeless_tits.jpg (821x1067, 285K)

People like this can still be helped

Homeless girl has more class then you. That's your problem.

Get her addicted to heroin.

>they wont look
Bruh, theyll first want to bust you for public sex. Then, one of the officers reviewing the surveilance footage will notice and say "hey, isnt that the hit homeless chick we've been giving doughnuts and burgers to? The one that wont show us her tits?"
Theyll then go to where she lives and interview her and then you go to state prison

what is wrong with your mind user

ok, if shes good looking which I doubt. You wine and dine her and try to be her friend. Let her sleep on your couch. let her get comfortable for a day or so. (you need to be careful in some states with the time of stay).

then kick her out. say that you dont want her there anymore. dont specifically ask for anything. If shes smart she will know what you want.

You need to spoil her for like 2 or 3 days.

>now, pic related on the other hand, is a complete lost cause alcoholic drug addict who hands absolutely zero qualms about giving topless handjobs for $3.00

Where does she panhandle at?

She isn't actually homeless you moron. She is just pretending to get easy money from suckers like you.

be sure to check your local news anons, some schmuck is about to be arrested for solliciting or rape+murder

>soliciting
>check the news

Attached: 1569323177870.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

I (a man) was an alcoholic prostitute and I bounced back. Just needed love.

Based and redpilled.

try a different homeless girl, she's obviously not desperate enough yet. I got one to do a bj for 10 dollars and six pack of bud light.

worst memory of degenerate sexual shit you did
go

Attached: 1566253307070.jpg (215x235, 6K)

She probably gets better offers every day.

>bj for $10 + a 6er of budlight
shit a $15 homeless blowie? not bad
i worry too much about catching something from that street mouth, though

ask for hj

Get a massage in Chinatown

she didn't look too dirty, she was just desperate as fuck. If I see her again I may risk asking for sex, she was actually really sweet but a meth head obv.

She's homeless and you don't have a picture of her. Fuck outta here.

In New York. Next to the post card stand.

Methhead? Sure, throw a few bucks her way but DO NOT get involved. Only trouble.

long as you never tell her any personal info and interact with her far from where you live, id say go for it
just never let your guard down
id wrap up and take some doxycycline though

don't stick your dick in crazy

im on the train be there in 20

wait for me i'll be there in 30

do they actually give head tho?

Fun stuff, but you're inviting a whole of crazy into your life.

how do you even stand the homeless stench?

i've got no fucking sense of smell

that's actually a good question...

you're eyes are blocking your nostrils I guess.

i'm dewey cox you dumb cunt

you're a fucking dickless nutbag you cuck.

>MOM! i wrote the trigger words again! can i get my tendies now?

wotta dick. fuck off.

>MOM! COME AND READ MY POST! I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF! HOW MANY GBP IS THAT?

Don't forget to thank me later for this one. You will not regret it

imgur.com/rAOmKle

See you fucked up by asking should of just raped her she’s homeless probably would get away with it but could you live with yourself is the question

raep isn't cool

>all the eggs

Attached: 1552348289099.jpg (502x466, 34K)

They'll do lots of things

Well fucking done

Attached: (Horse laughter).gif (455x356, 896K)

Taming a homeless girl is like taming a cat. Give her small donations and /or food to earn her trust first. Then offer to take her places to buy her food or clothes. Then when you earn her trust take her to a hotel room and fuck her.

>should of

Attached: wkS7AmZ.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

Your not gonna rape because others in your area are not raping?

I have spotted a young homeless girl begging for change in the subway and have thought several times about buying her something to eat and talk to her, and eventually take her home and let her use my shower. Eventually my plan is to make her model outfits for me, give me a handjob and such things. I'm far too paranoid about AIDS to let her suck it or fuck her, but I'd like for her to give me plenty of fap material which I produced and directed myself, would be so hot. I'd even get her tits properly measured and even get her the outfits myself. It would all be her paying off letting her stay at my place (as long as I'm there as well) and use my shower, etc.

How stupid is the plan, Sup Forumsros? Help me poke holes in it. I am aware of the risk of showing her my place, but she doesn't seem to be a complete meth-head... and I can be charming when I want to, so my plan there is to make her believe that it's in her best long term interest not to rob my place. I'd make sure to show her that my place has surveillance when I take her home the first time too, just to sell the futility of such an operation even more.

With OPs level of cringe? if by shower before wine and dine you mean kidnap than chloroform and rape yeah, it could work...

Why not just get her tested for STDs as soon as she trusts you? Where I live there is an NGO that does the tests for free. When you are a blood donor you get most for free too when you donate.

You're not offering the right currency, faggot. Everyone has a price, but everyone deals in a different currency. You just gotta find the right one.

Don’t be such a ugly fat cunt

Give her the Pretty Woman treatment and maek her your beautiful waifu bride. She will call you senpai forever.

/thread

Top kek

Attached: 1508173776417.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Imagine being so cringe you can’t even sleep with a homeless junkie. Get your shit together you could of invited her to eat some food got her a few drinks and fucked her. Hell you could find out what drugs she wants and she probably would have fucked you. But you came off as a neck beard desperate loser. Get your shit together

What's the best thing about dating a homeless girl? You can just drop her off anywhere.

She's homeless. She doesn't worth it; she must be such an ugly and disgusting bitch. If you're that desperately for fucking a woman then get a prostitute, user, a cute one. Stop being so mean with yourself. I know you act this way because you're fat and have low self-steem, but you shouldn't. We all love you, user. We're here for you.

Ah, true. So simple that it's kind of silly that I didn't think of that.

I actually think this is more of a power trip kind of thing. Knowing that you have a lot more social influence and wealth than her. A common man's best chance to feel like the elite and look down upon those below them, in speaking of social standing that is.

why the fuck did you post such a shitty resolution photo? fuck!

>being so fucking disgusting a homeless girl rather starve, than touching you

Bloody christ OP

Attached: 1284312409698.jpg (509x377, 26K)

you must be pretty pathetic to take advantage of someone while they're struggling in life

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (800x786, 159K)

You know, most STDs can't get through a condom. Just go easy so you don't break it.

Getting a homeless girl to come inside is going to get easier when the weather turns cold.

bedbugs