Why are black Britons cast in African American roles?

>Get Out
>Selma
>12 Years a Slave

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Outside of Denzel, most of them are in comedies and lack range. I love Samuel L. Jackson but I can't deny he doesn't have a lot of acting range

Because people don't mind seeing black people, but they don't want to hear them. This only applies to americans. Ebonics gibberish is just ugly to the ears.
Also fuck this jackass and his southern nigger voice.

You did not arrive as a slave. Neither did your parents, or their parents, or their parents.

>We

So he disregards that they are actors? With this logic I could make an argument that Sam Jackson can't play a Jedi because he's never been through the true Jedi experience.

>black
>briton
choose ONLY one

Jedi aren't real

>Mace Windu
>No range

we wuz slaves n shit

I didn't say none, just not a lot

Neither are black Britons

Why can't they be black and British?

???
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British

Neither is the African-American experience, because they're all just individual people who have probably had different experiences from each other. But, y'know, they're all black and American, so that means they're a hivemind for some retarded reason.

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

Because they have the same skin color.
They are actors, not autobiographers.

What?

>my flavor of feigned victimhood is more legitimate than yours

Not him but underage detected

This is obviously not accurate representation

kek

And yet a black person cast as fictional white characters makes you idiots froth at the mouth.

>Because they have the same skin color.
>same skin color
>same

Because american blacks dont want to act, their social structure provides exactly two methods of success and fame:

>sports
>deal drugs until you can afford your own record label, then stop selling drugs and make shitty rap songs about how you still sell drugs