You now remember The Heatles

>you now remember The Heatles

Wonderful times bros

everything about them was amazing win or lose

The last time the NBA was good. Lebron leaving Miami + Kobe retiring + Durant breaking the league = ruined sport

Favorite role players? For me, it's Based Battier

Bosh is a fucking weird looking dude

you now remember evil Lebron

he's homo

>2011 Mavs
Feels based man

would lebron be above mj if he won vs the mavs

2 in 4 isn't bad. Lebron goofed when he left. Pat Riley would have done a better job than the cavs front office.

he won a championship so he couldn’t have goofed that bad

not to mention that winning one in Cleveland is the equivalent of winning like 3 in Miami

No, he needs too many great players behind him to be considered the goat.

Top 5-7 though.

That team will never be remembered for anything other than Lebron pulling off the impossible. He lost his chance of being on an NBA dynasty. Instead he has to watch the Warriors become the team of his era.

>Implying those bulls teams weren't stacked AF.

>being remembered for pulling off the impossible

ya what a chump rofl

bump

When will this meme die? They won 3 rings with fucking Luc Longley as their big man. Pippen wouldn't have been shit without Jordan. No team in the league wanted Rodman at that point. I know for a fact you're less than 25 years old.

>implying the luc longley express isn't GOAT

He was a good defender but he was pretty much a liability offensively.

>Jordan
>Magic
>Wilt
???????????

who would be the other two to knock King James out of the Top 5 all-time?

Kobe Bryant
Steph Curry

Lmao

Evil LeBron in all black heat uniform, i want to go back bros

>you now remember LeBatman dropping 61 on the Lolcats

>play for the Raptors
>look like a raptor
pottery

it's a running theme

the last time the nba was watchable was during the lebron heat years. even though my bulls were putting up top records in the season then getting raped by lebron in the playoffs, the league was actually exciting.

now with the warriors, there is no fun. there is no excitement. at least lebron's heat weren't always confirmed to win a title so you could watch this team that everyone hates actually lose, in fact he only went 2-2. trying to get motivation to watch a season of a sport where the champion was known before last season started is impossible.

This. I used to watch like 200-300 NBA games a year. I watched about 20 last year, including playoffs. This year I've seen 2 games. You can probably guess the 2 games (finals rematches).
Maybe I'm just getting older and losing interest, but the league is just less exciting. A lot of all-stars and interesting personalities have retired in the last few years. There seem to be less and less good teams every year. Like, you can guess the conference finals on the first day of the season and probably be right. I'm gonna watch the All-Star Game, and the Conference Finals, and that's it. Fuck this meme league.

goat reaction face

kareem and kobe

i didnt watch that many, but during the lebron heat era i would watch shitty streams of chicago sports networks to see every bulls game (i was in california) and would usually watch the TNT national games and other nationally broadcast games, then all the playoff games

when lebron went to the cavs i kinda stopped following the bulls (i guess i was never a huge nba fan to begin with anyway) but i would still watch the TNT and national games and playoffs

then last season i think i could count on one hand the number of games i watched (even living in the bay area, never watched the warriors) and ditched the nba playoffs for the nhl playoffs. i didnt even watch the full nba finals, the first time i have ever voluntarily not watched a playoff champiionship game in the nba/nfl/mlb. this season i havent watched a single game besides inside the nba and probably never will

and the worst part of all of this is that even though the nba in completely unwatchable, its ratings are holding steady and even going up. its like the nba is opposite of a real sport league, where they actually like a lack of competition

> ditched the nba playoffs for the nhl playoffs.
I did this too and picked it up for the finals
>its ratings are holding steady and even going up
This is so crazy to me. So much is wrong with the state of the game and the state of the league. What's the explanation for this? You think it's the people that are quitting the NFL, they move to hoops?

Silver lining of the NBA being shite for the last 2 seasons is I ended up watching a lot more soccer, and it has displaced hoops as my favorite sport. I love soccer so much man.

i think the explanation is that nba fans are in a way anti-sports fans. they don't actually care about the league being competitive or teams being good, all they want to do is see superstars and watch individual teams team these superstars up to destroy everyone. i assume that its just more millennial children flocking to the nba because of their social media presence, i mean they already have to prop up the nba regular season's unwatchability by focusing on high school drama between players and teams

what soccer do you watch? im in california so not only do EPL games come on super early here (usually like 6 AM and 8 Am sat/sun) but i have no idea how to pick up a team

I agree with all of this. Good insight. I don't really have anything to add, lol

Yeah the hours are kind of wonky because it's in Europe, but I just tape games so it's not a problem for me. I watch EPL, La Liga, and the big games in Italy and France. As for picking a team, I dunno just watch a bunch of games and learn about the players and pick a favorite. My advice is to watch all the big teams because they simply have the best players, and so the product you will be watching will be more entertaining.

Kareem and Bird

support Arsenal

Fuck these were good times to be in Sup Forums

lebron never played with a rodman or scottie