I hate blacks cause they fuck white women but I hate fellow white men for letting them fuck white women...

I hate blacks cause they fuck white women but I hate fellow white men for letting them fuck white women. Life is suffering. Why is the white race such retarded trash?

Attached: 6435.jpg (768x576, 68K)

Nigs are shitty but none of the other races are much better, every race can be pretty fucked

Checkmate

Attached: +_2ee189f1ce03477b9983426b0436ae2d.jpg (725x445, 84K)

white men are the shittiest for letting niggers fuck our women

so what? niggers will just move in and steal the better civilization and fuck their women cause spineless ass whites won't do shit to stop it like a bunch of fucking morons

why do you care what others do? you sound like a control freak. quit caring what others do and just live your life. Nothing you can do will change how others act, just accept it and you will be happier.

No..you’re the only one that’s trash... imagine being so fucking retarded that you cannot accept another human with different ethnicity... major cucktard

because it affects me
my social standing is ruined by white men all being stupid fucking cuckold sissy faggots
niggers are a parasite race that leech off of us
there is not a single way we benefit from them

Attached: xuf64jkio2u01.png (728x740, 206K)

and... in the big scheme of things, theres nothing you can do about it, and it really doesn't matter either, considering the world is over in 12 years.

>the world is over in 12 years
you sound like a retard you fucking libtard idiot
yes there is plenty we can do about it
whites used to rule the world
we CAN reverse what has been done

LOL, i was just trolling you, relax.
I'm sure you get what i'm saying tho, you can't control humanity, so wasting your emotional energy hating people for things you can't change, and they won't change... does absolutely nothing, other than make you miserable.

>the world is over in 12 years
>you sound like a retard you fucking libtard idiot
Have you forgotten that you are in pol?

you can't control but you can influence you stupid piece of shit
you are so fucking stupid
if all great men throughout history thought like you we'd still be living in the jungle wearing loin cloths but luckily they weren't all impotent defeatist faggots like you are

It's a result of the long period of relative prosperity between the Great Depression and the early 2010s. White men are soft and immaculated and white women see that.

>hating people because you cant control them

but i'm the stupid one because i can see it and you cant?

not a defeatist, i just dont care and have better things to stress about.

the world will do what it will do and so will
I.

>hating murderers cause you can't stop them from murdering

no it's a result of Jewish propaganda and conditioning as a plan to wipe out the white race

just a cuck you mean

How do niggers leech off us?? Be more specific about your argument bro

apples and oranges, also why did i bother with this, you are a basket case.

nah, i don't care about bitches either, not worth the hassle, so i cant be a cuck if i aint interested.

no it's not it's the exact same thing
i don't hate them cause i can't control them i hate them because they are despicable

you are a fucking pathetic failure of evolution then and thus are trash and no one should pay any attention to what you have to say

thanks for your opinion, duly filed in the garbage can, got any more?

do you hate yourself too since you are a human? tthat could be the root of it, you hate others because you hate yourself.

no one cares what a genetic failure like you has to say

then why are you responding to me if you dont care?

no why would i hate myself? i hate races that are diametrically opposed to mine as well as despicable people like cuckold race traitors.

to bump the thread

>Why is the white race such retarded trash?
lmao
it's working

Attached: 3223.webm (1280x720, 590K)

COPE
hapa boi

Attached: 844b7401e36a6bd058e7202491926cd4.jpg (1024x682, 113K)

>hurr one nigger has a big dick so that proves something
NOT

Attached: tumblr_n5cux6PLNv1qbwslto2_r1_400.gif (281x277, 1.91M)

Cope

t. COPING Asian ricedick gookboi

Attached: ricedickgookbois.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

How about white women defend THEMSELVES from getting raped by blacks. Why have men gotta do all the work? This is the 21st century.

women are brainwashed by Jews to love niggers