There's a girl in my area that is in need of cash and I'm almost certain she'll sleep with me if I offer to pay her

There's a girl in my area that is in need of cash and I'm almost certain she'll sleep with me if I offer to pay her.
Problem is have no fucking clue how to ask her.

You guys got any ideas?

If this works I'll post any resulting content tomorrow at 21:00 CST.

Attached: 1552117820280.gif (300x300, 979K)

I miss that little fella. Once he died, I quit listening.

be as straight forward as you want. you have the money. she has the need. if she says no, who cares what her broke ass thinks of you, and if she actually fucking says no, she's not that desperate of it.

kinda the same. riley was my final dagger.

ack ack

Why does she need cash op?

Tell her to get a paypal or cashapp account and go online.
People (like me) will literally give her money just for being female.

Say you have cash but expect to be paid back

This is all true. Still, I'm hoping for something that might improve the odds in case she hesitates.

No clue. I don't really know her but everytime I pass her on my way to work she'll be asking her friends for any job leads and talking about how she needs something to get her to the end of the week.

I wanna fuck her though...

Seems smooth enough. How do I continue from there?

Tell her to look for delivery jobs. Delivery people are notoriously hard to retain, so they're virtually always hiring and desperate - plus all she'd need to get the position is a car.

>I wanna fuck her though...
And you think telling her a way to get free money isn't gonna loosen those legs at least a little?

I got to meet him once. It was back when Shuli and Ronnie did that tour

Attached: 1552552812843.jpg (474x474, 25K)

Start with, I'm going to ask you a question and I mean no disrespect.....then ask her if she's having issues and whatever whatever. Let her give an amount for her time and then negotiate.

damn im jealous.

think ive listened to every clip possible involving etm.

It might but I'm already wooing a girl. All I want from her is a quick and easy fuck.

Nice one. This will be my course of action.

Attached: 1554235667752.gif (245x240, 516K)

Get her to post online anyway. I want to give her money.

Well if she accepts my proposal I'll probably be in a good enough mood to point her to /b.

Op's pic=

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Seems smooth enough. How do I continue from there?
When she says she can't pay back the money quickly tell her there are other payment options

Hey bitch you wanna make some motherfucking money?

Alright. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks, dude.

Attached: Yep+_01cfa4da9344f40750825fc26e9aa26f.jpg (267x200, 15K)