I'm so fucking sick and tired of the blatant racism of the Nice truck driver that mowed down hundreds of innocent...

I'm so fucking sick and tired of the blatant racism of the Nice truck driver that mowed down hundreds of innocent civilians in France.

Everyone keeps fucking assuming it's a "muslim" and somehow he just decided to do it for the sake of Allah. If you really generalize Muslims like that you have zero fucking knowledge on the religion of peace. What you see right there is an insane man who disregarded life.

Even if he was a Muslim, he's just a bad seed out of millions of Muslims worldwide who supports peace and prosperity to the diversity of different viewpoints throughout the world. Do not let one bad seed judge the others of many.

So I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut because there's zero facts to think it was just some crazy muslims! So tired of this fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isis already claimed responsibility you slobbering imbecile

Go suck Ernie's cock, Bert.

>muslims
>racism
Murrica

hey dude

fool me once...

Idiot detected.

Anything fucked up that happens they'll always claim it. ISIS is not a part of Muslims so it's not Muslims fault.

>australiaposting

>Muslim
>Racism

Weak Bait

>Everyone keeps fucking assuming it's a "muslim" and
people were arguing how the guy who shot those police officers was "totally white" before the news came out. Mainstream media too.

So, since he turned out to be black I'll just ask you: What if this truck driver really turns out to be muslim? Then what?

Fuck off.
Here is your sage

Is this pasta or just stupidity?

I don't care. I want to see Muslims genocided. There is no combination of words you can string together than will change my mind.

If a Christian blew up an abortion clinic, would you blame all Christians?

Thing is OP that you are right, not all Muslims should be guilty for the actions of a few - Despite the retards on Twitter spamming #notallmuslism I think everyone would agree with that.

Thing is, you can tally up all non-Islamic religious terrorism, ethnic/tribal motivated terrorism and political terrorism for all political persuasions and in total body count or total count of attacks it still overwhelmingly comes no where close to Islamic terrorism.

The overall political SJW climate of people being too afraid to name the problem and so obsessed with being anti-racist that countries are no longer secure as what they used to be is what most people find troubling. It is true, how many terrorist attacks did western countries have prior to the 1990s?

>What if this truck driver really turns out to be muslim? Then what?

You keep attaching Muslims to terrorists which in fact has nothing to do with each other. You think you're going to use your bullshit on me and treat me like a fucking idiot? Typical fucking Drumpf supporter who's proudly proclaiming, "aryan race!" like a faggot. Please, try harder to make assumptions like that to the world please?

Is Egypt not part of Muslims? How about Saudi Arabia?

There are an awful lot of Muslim countries that have horrific human rights issues.

>Thing is, you can tally up all non-Islamic religious terrorism, ethnic/tribal motivated terrorism and political terrorism for all political persuasions and in total body count or total count of attacks it still overwhelmingly comes no where close to Islamic terrorism.

You can tally up Muslims killed in Western wars and it will dwarf Westerners killed by Muslims.

You think wars don't count; they do.

Nice b8, m8e

Whatever just fuck off. That doesn't count.

>It is true, how many terrorist attacks did western countries have prior to the 1990s?

In the UK we had a lot, from the Irish.

Somehow we dealt with it without genociding all the Irish in Britain.

You didn't answer his question

You didn't even make an argument

>there's zero facts to think it was just some crazy muslims! So tired of this fucking shit.
Paris Match and other sources confirmed ISIS claimed responsibility

See? You're trying to spin lies with your manipulative posts. I'm not fucking fooled easily. Keep trolling though.

uh... I think this might actually be a rare genuine post. If not, it's a damn fine effort. Best I've seen in years on Sup Forums.

op confirmed for elder god ruse'man

Anyone can just "claim" it. They most likely didn't negotiate the attack they're just claiming that they did it. It would benefit them for doing so, right? For terror?

>Be part of a viole...peaceful culture in a warzone mostly of their own making
>High chance of being removed

Cool facts

you are all racist

Refugees welcome!

Ban SEMI TRUCKS NAO!!

holy shit that captcha

I really don't see as a military campaign by the U.S. military and NATO can be seen as an act of terrorism, anyone with half a brain recognizes it was a completely shit idea with many disastrous campaigns, but terrorism, no.

>#notallmuslims

Would seem.like there's an awful lot of bad seeds.

People are placing their bets and the probabilities are high that it's a mudshit. Just state the obvious for once and see how freeing it is to be right for once instead of defending a bullshit narrative from your liberal safe space.

Poor quality b8.

That's a very interesting point actually user I forgot about that, I guess it is easier to resolve politically motivated terrorism than religious/ethnic motivated terrorism however

>NO CONFIRMATION FROM LIBERAL MEDIA = MUSLIM

OP is a shill faggot who knows either nothing of taqiyya or everything about it. Fuck off, cuck.

I would ask which Christian church did he go to that preached bombing abortion clinics will get you into heaven and also ask which Christian terror network he was affiliated with. I would also check to see if 10%+ of Christians supported him.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Where is the outrage from the Muslim world? There is none. Though most do not engage if violent jihad, they all have a tribal mentality of Muslim vs infidel.

same shit
\different day

Honestly I thought he was white because I didn't a black guy could carry out a coordinated sniper attack.

it was a muslim.islam isn't a race.go choke on a cock

fuck off fatass. go post on tumblr

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. YOU are the one who does not know shit about Islam. These fucking cunts do not view anyone but Muslims people.

Seriously faggot, kill yourself.

You and OP are dick sucking faggots.

Why are you fucking camel jockeys always so butthurt?

Seriously, you all walk around in a perpetual state of ass-blasted anger.

See a guy walking a dog?
>BOOTY-BOTHERED

See people consuming booze?
>RUMP-RUSTLED

See women wearing normal clothes?
>CHEEK-CHARBROILED

See a cartoon in the newspaper?
>FANNY-FLUSTERED

It's like you desert-dwelling boy fuckers are always pissed unless you have a dick in some kid's ass out behind your local mosque.

Typical Drumpf supporter who just spouts off memes in an angry rant. Typical fucking retard.

You gotta step up your game senpai, this isn't going to trigger anyone except newfriends and summer fags.

>muslims
>racism
Liberals

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg

If it comforts you, ISIS members considers all non followers of Abu Bakr Al Bagdadi or whatever his name is as infidels, even other Sunni Muslims, essentially rendering the Islamic state it's own religion. Technically there's no point going after Muslims.
Islam is not a race, it spreads from Algeria to Pakistan and Indonesia: not all sandniggers. It is not a race, you can't be racist.

Anyway, this is Sup Forums not tumblr, "politically incorrect", it's in the name. Here is not the place to virtue signal and scream racism.

Liberal moosh brain detected.

IS is part of islam. They are actually following the Quran as it is written.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

He wasn't trying to kill people. You see, dogs are haram in the eyes of Allah. The driver simply got distracted while trying to catch a Growlith so he could delete it.

Smells like shit looks like shit must be shit!! Man are you fucking stupid

You're in the wrong place faggot. You'll find no safe space here. IT WAS A FUCKING MUSLIM.

i can't tell the shills from the SJW brigades from the baiters anymore

at this point, hours later, theyre just holding it back to prevent attacks on muslims

just eat your own shit up now and apologize

>The Nice truck driver
it's a fucking children's book

>IS is part of islam. They are actually following the Quran as it is written.

Is KKK part of Christianity? Fucking retarded Drumpf supporters knows jack shit about his own country. Fucking sad.

> I would ask which Christian church did he go to that preached bombing abortion clinics will get you into heaven

Lots of them heavily imply this.

And probably a substantial proportion of Christians do support killing abortion doctors. If they see it as murder, why wouldn't they?

>wars count
>otherwise I have absolutely no argument

How convenient, you snaggle-toothed faggot. Run the numbers for us, britcuck, if you're not too busy eating spotted dick or whatever you guys do when you need deny reality.

Yeah man, and remember what happened during the Crusades? Really make u think.
Fucking white ppl amirite?

The KKK is not relevant today though and they themselves killed Catholics, I believe about 1/4 of their total kill count were other Christians. Overall they killed less than 5,000 in total I believe perhaps an American can inform me, but 5,000 over their entire existence is nothing compared to what radical Islam accomplishes in a lone year.

Also, 0.01 has been deposited to your account :^)

>probably just a crazy guy or a drunk driver

Truck full of explosives and firearms

IS follows the quarn
KKK doesnt follow the bible.

The KKK actually has no part of Christianity but ISIS does have direct connection to Islamic tradition.

Keep trying you smelly nigger.