Reminder that they are the ones responsible for creating ISIS and for all these attacks

Reminder that they are the ones responsible for creating ISIS and for all these attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31lZFoSS-VQ
nytimes.com/2015/12/23/opinion/how-saddam-hussein-gave-us-isis.html?_r=0
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/18/pentagon-wasted-500-million-syrian-rebels/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that there is a way to fix this.

You guys attack from the south and we'll attack from the north.
We got this buddy.

not the Quran, Sharia or Hadiths? You must be joking.

But if you kill your enemies they win

If only we could go save our eurobros and embark on a crusade

pff go fish.

kek you would both get btfo

Silly burgers

Man fuuck when will these meme end he never said that or anything close look it up

Nope, literally these two

Daily reminder that people like OP genuinely believe that Muslim's aren't accountable for their own actions.

FPBP

>implying leaves and tacos would stand a chance against American military

Do it, I dare you

Remember when the US funded ISIS in order to topple Assad ?

youtube.com/watch?v=31lZFoSS-VQ

I was actually playing that when I heard the news

Saddam made ISIS. The only thing US did wrong was wait too long before knocking that shit down.
nytimes.com/2015/12/23/opinion/how-saddam-hussein-gave-us-isis.html?_r=0

Is it true that the US government is funding ISIS?

>Mexican intellectual
Tell me some more who's responsible for what, paco.

its not just USA its a lot more of em , its not the politicians only either , they are just the witnesses and speakers of the real rulers behind the masquarade.

incase this is only lowenergy bait and you are trying to frogpost proceed.

i know the real answers and if you give me an offering i will reveal the true endplan for all of this madness without hesitation.

So, all the terrorist attacks that happened prior to GWB- nothing. It doesn't matter? It doesn't exist? I mean c'mon.

>americans created islam and made it incompatible with the west

bwahahahahahahahahahah

Agreed.

>american education.

Dont be in denial, billy. It doesnt change anything

>europe lets muslims in
>get killed
>blame america

Tacos and leafs need to gtfo.

>Saddam made ISIS. The only thing US did wrong was wait too long before knocking that shit down.

kek ahmed

>The Pentagon Wasted $500 Million Training Syrian Rebels. It’s About to Try Again.

>foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/18/pentagon-wasted-500-million-syrian-rebels/

Yes, I remember 2 hours ago quite well.

>fat sjw's slowly "running" in from the north while Trudeau sucks a cock instead of attending the war meeting
>beaners trying to climb the wall our MAGA built from the south

I think we're fine, guys

Yep, if only we could go back to the days before Bush. Back to the days when Muslims loved non-Muslims and never killed or committed terrorist acts...

>Reminder that they are the ones responsible for creating ISIS and for all these attacks.

no that would be Islam ( Obama/Hillary helped)

>Ameridumb still thinks Muslims kill them because they don't like freedom

Lol, they kill you because you bomb their countries

THE WALL GOT 10 FEET HIGHER PACO

>America beats down ISIS so hard that the stop attacking USA and target EU countries instead.

Agreed

A

Rawr

FUCKING THIS. FUCK YOU AMERICANS. FUCK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING FUCKED UP IN THE LAST 30 YEARS. EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 3 DECADES HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING IMBECILS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP. THERE WOULD BE NO FUCKING ATTACKS ON LONDON, MADRID ETC. NO ATTACKS ON PARIS ETC..... NO KILLINGS IN IRAQ, NO ARAB SPRING, NO SYRIA. YOU SONS OF BITCHES DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET IN THE UP COMING YEARS: FUCKING FAGOTS: YES I AM LEGIT PISSED.

Republicans did this

It's always a Mexican

we'd only actually be in trouble if the cartels got involved
good thing our cia pays them off or delivers millions of tons of coke for them or whatever
also we're the main customer

pretty comfy life in america desu

North America united under a single flag

Islam has always been like this.

Read up on the Ummayad caliphate.

maybe you fags should use a military to fight them instead of accepting attacks

You mean the CIA, the DoD, and the Obama Administration. It's Al-Qaeda 2.0.

kek

the average american person wants nothing to fucking do with the middle east, the only reason they care at the present moments is because the media is raging about "ISIS" every single day
it is the corrupt (not just american) elite that is orchestrating this along with the msm

World just needs to give a big payback to America for all the shit. ALl they did was create more fucked up world to live in. They deserve everything. Trully everything. FUcking animals. Every fucking drop of blood done in the last 15 years is on your hands. Nothing would make me more happy than see this fucked up country get blown up and never mentioned again.

All Obama fault just like the dead cops and the blm coons

WESTERN MILITARY BULLSHIT CREATED THIS MESS
WAR, WAR, WAR
FUCK WAR, FUCK G W BUSH, FUCK BLAIR, FUCK ALL THIS SHIT

It's true...mudslimes have only been killing millions for the last 1200+ years because Americans bombed their shithole countries

hey pablo, you missed a spot with the lawnmower

>flag
>post
>1 post by this ID

Sage this shit.

Lol stay mad faggot.

I'd talk about how I fucked your mom and sister, but they aren't white so no thank you

Your tacos are delicious though. Thanks for your contribution to earth

Your country would still be under Nazi control if it wasn't for us.

Fuck off, retard.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT US WARS IN IRAQ, SYRIA AND LYBIA?
IT'S ALL PRETTY RETARDED

>being this misinformed
Isis has only been btfo due to SAA gains and russian air strikes over the past year
Meanwhile the us of a has been supplying'moderate' rebels with training and weapons for the last three years

>Zionists using extremists as useful idiots

FTFY

>Islam has always been like this.

All these fucked muslim terrorists attacks started after the US decided to fund the talibans and Bin Laden

We went to war after they bombed our towers you dumb fuck.

I suppose that's why they kill their own people for the 1000 odd ways that you can offend their backwards God.

You're welcome for NATO, Mick.

woah calm down dude it was just a prank

You retard. How many muslim attacks before you started to fuck up with the Middle East before you wanted their oil? Just fucking fuck off you apologetic piss of shite.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

They were in pro mils.

Since when were ISIS killing everyone like they are today prior to the Iraq invasion you melon?

"The group was founded in 1999 by Jordanian radical Abu Musab al-Zarqawi under the name Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād (lit."The Organisation of Monotheism and Jihad").[31] In October 2004, al-Zarqawi pledged allegiance (bay'ah) to al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and renamed the group Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn (lit."The Organisation of Jihad's Base in Mesopotamia"), commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq or AQI. Under al-Zarqawi, the group participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the March 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces."

>he does not remember vietnam

>We went to war after they bombed our towers you dumb fuck.
>actually believing hat bush and cheney tells him
>american flag checks

american education everybody

I would be suspicious of Russia. I have no idea what their true intentions are by assisting Assad. My guess is they will cut a deal with or fuck Assad for the oil pipeline that has been put on hiatus on account of the war.

Reminder that all you foreigners overwhelming wanted Obama to be our president. I won't claim it wasn't our present government that made the mideast more of a shithole than usual, but hey, you guys got your wish so stop bitching.

that's not the EU. we didn't force anyone to take muslims

Make sure your president endorses candidate Shillary though

Same game, different name. If you were as knowledgeable about your own country's history as you are ignorant of ours then you should know we're just picking up where you left off.

The cartels get their shit wrecked by fat Policemen with bolt action rifles and pistols.

wow so bush represents all Americans? Wtf i hate gringos now

I remembered a well trained hardened enemy defending their homeland
Not lazy beaners and flamboyant canucks trying to storm into ours.

>attacks started after the US decided to fund the talibans and Bin Laden
Yeah, because now they actually had the money and equipment to finally attack... It doesn't change the fact that the hatred has always been there, it's just that now they have the capability...

Not a single American soldier stepped in our lands. Not a single one. We were also never under Soviet Union but against them. Nice fucking brainwashing you have there over the pond. I can't believe I trully can't. Don't remember when was the last time I was so legit upset because something happened in the world. And it's all because of you fuck tard burgers. I can't wait the day you get it all back.

someone had to lead, we played our cards the best we could.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

I agree, these wars are retarded. We need to stop the worthless "precision attacks" and go full blown WWII carpet bombing on them.

>and for all these attacks.
no its the fault of cucks

Yes, but we weren't the ones who let them flood into Europe.

Because you did that to them FOR FUCKING 40 YEARS YOU SON OF A BITCH

Reminder that he is the one who will keep Mexican scum out of America

lol WHAT
the cartels basically run mexico, dude

Mudslam din du nuffin he a gud boy!

Yea m8 it's totally not brown people blowing shit up and screaming "SNACKBAR!!!"

>be brown
>blame whitey

>Obama funds and trains towelheads in 2010-2011
>Towelheads go around the middle East, destroying and breaking other terrorists out of jail
>They get more support and help from Obama, take over Libya completely;starting war in Syria
>Liberals in the West cheer on these rebels calling them heroes
>Now these shitskins are blowing up shit and no one knows why

The worlds full of gullible fucking retards, it's so wonder the elites do whatever they want. Hillary will win and we will go further down the shithole, ya'll might as well just start blowing up nuclear reactors to fuck the planet over now before the white race is just in the thousands and you're being hunted down.

I thought you wanted to make him thankful, not more resentful

the attacks actually started after putin entered syria and all of a sudden millions of assad's people started flooding into yurop as refugees. open your stupid fucking eyes

>he thinks Canadians and Mexicans are as disciplined and well trained as the Viet Cong

FUCK YOU. YOU DIDNT LEAD ANYTHING. YOU JUST WANTED A FUCKING OIL AND PUPPET STATES. NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS PAYING FOR THAT: YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET. FUCK OFF

They also pumped money into germany and japan after the war.
And that turned out fine, because there was no religious bullshit hijacking the country.

They didn't train them in jihadist narratives. Or print and spread the most violent interpretations of islam. Or train them how to yell allahu akbar.

The US is not perfect, but confusing them with saudi arabia and hussain is a bit braindamaged.

>how many Muslim attacks

pretty much since the birth of Islam have Muslims been waging war with each other and non-Muslims in Europe and now abroad

What about the fact that the British and the French are the ones responsible for breaking up the Ottoman Empire and Balkanizing the Mid East?