Is there a single movie or TV show out currently

That accurately portrays blacks? Everything I see is filled with Corporate Mocha Mistake Girls and Sensitive Slightly Nerdy Nigs. No bluegum on television has ever approximated the head-scratching, teeth-sucking entitlement and borderline illiteracy of the black specimen of the real world.

Kinda weird how jigaboos on the silver screen are fit and thin when in real life their species is plagued with severe obesity and rampant STDs, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkQQGsOegv0
youtube.com/watch?v=TKwGCYV8Ec0
youtube.com/watch?v=lo2FALSsE54
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJEVEEoo1A
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_document/1114413-mj-report-rfs-rel1.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/df7b/347ed4b7cf456ee07a67f08e2bb32729bfab.pdf
bbc.com/news/magazine-33283694
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why hasn't someone created something that reaffirms my worldview.
Movies should challenge how you interpret the world, not serve as an echo chamber.

So movies should display the sky as red because it challenges your worldview and how you interpret the world?

Huh

There is no one thing movies should do, first of all, you fucking pleb. Second, movies should approximate reality in situations where appropriate. No movie benefits from making humans suspend their disbelief with moon crickets.

It's fine when Disney has talking monkeys or whatever but realistic movies and shows should have different species whooping and hollering and shuffling around if that's what they do.

uh, atlanta

I miss In Living Color, that's was a perfect diverse cast doing skits without meeting stupid "diversity quotas" and making the same jokes about politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkQQGsOegv0

The 90's were awesome.

atlanta

youtube.com/watch?v=TKwGCYV8Ec0

(((currently)))

yeah boyz in the hood and menace to society.

>head-scratching, teeth-sucking entitlement

you must be a child. if you have ever interacted with people of different races in a social or professional environment, you would already know the truth.

white people are far more entitled than blacks, or any other race for that matter. white people expect success, regardless of their own merit and ability. if they succeed, they attribute it entirely to themselves. when they fail, they blame anything and everything else. white people are pathetic, spoiled brats that only exist because us productive people tolerate them.

2:04

youtube.com/watch?v=lo2FALSsE54

who are you trying to convince

You can only get an image of the average black person from youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJEVEEoo1A

not currently but here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

i'm not trying to convince anyone. that is the beauty of the truth. i don't have to "convince" anyone. what i said is true whether you believe it or not.

feel free to keep pretending blacks are more entitled than whites if it helps you sleep at night

HOL UP
*files EEO complaint*
YOU BE SAYIN
*collects welfare check*
YOU BE SAYIN
*commits disproportionate amount of crime*

I'm sure your stupid monkey brain sees things how they really are ;)

How do you explain that blacks have an average IQ of 85, as close to mental retardation at the average white IQ? Just curious.

an entitled white person's view of a normal person... amusing

how do you explain white people and black people committing crime at the same rate, yet black people getting arrested 4x as much?

because there are less black people.

They don't commit crime at the same rate you stupid nigger. They commit far more crime, especially when it comes to violent crime.

Planet of the Apes
Kong

you're white, which means i'm better than you. give up.

aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_document/1114413-mj-report-rfs-rel1.pdf

>blacks and whites use marijuana at nearly identical rates
>blacks are arrested 4x as much as whites on average, and as high as 8x as much in some states

your bullshit "crime statistics" do not take into account the disproportionality in the justice system because, just like i said in my first post, you are an entitled white person and you expect things to go well for you. when the cops catch you smoking weed or driving drunk and let you go with a warning, you just assume that how the world works for good little white boys like you. your entitlement makes you naive and prevents you from understanding how the world really works.

>citing the ACLU
>marijuana use is a violent crime
Holy shit you stupid coon now look at murder rates. I know you need extra time to think, but now that much, right?

You also seem to forget that black people usually have monstrous amounts of priors which keeps them from getting slack.

R-RACIST!

>because there are less black people.
fucking under rated as fuck.

the bias is there regardless of the crime. again, your entitlement makes you naive and prevents you from understanding these basic truths. you are a perfect example of a pathetic, sheltered white boy. don't worry, we'll keep taking care of you no matter how incorrect your beliefs.

controlling for criminal history and crime severity still shows a significant bias against blacks and hispanics, and in favor of white people

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/df7b/347ed4b7cf456ee07a67f08e2bb32729bfab.pdf

notice that white people get a lower average sentence for the same crime than the "other" group (non-white, non-black, non-hispanic), despite this group on average having a lower criminal history, committing less severe crime, having higher income levels, and having higher education levels.

Black people smoke weed in retarded places because they are fucking retards.

looks like the white kids gave up, which is good since unlike them, we productive people have work to do

i want any other whites coming along later to read every single one of my posts every day for the rest of your lives. remember what i said here. your successes are not your own. your lives are not your own. the scales and tilted in your favor, and yet you still so often come up short.

work hard, take responsibility for your failures, and some day you might actually survive without us propping you up.

Atlanta or Blackish

Blacks get longer sentences because they are morons.

Hey if white people are the problem why are these Arabs from a thousand years ago saying the same thing?

This is now a thread about puppies

Fuck off retard.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

>"hey you know those shitskins rapefugees that we claim are trying to destroy western civilization and are actively trying to enforce sharia law and are prone to committing terror attacks?"
>"oh yeah, you mean those sandniggers whose world views are completely incompatible with civilized western folk such as myself? what about them?"
>"they're racist too."
>"wtf i love islam now"

>Sup Forumseddit getting triggered beyond all reason

excellent thread OP

>thinking I care about Western civilization

>aclu as a source
kek

what are repeat offenses
Thank god for Bill Clinton and the 3 strikes rule, put the dope smoking niggers in jail forever

Lead contaminated land and water in poor black neighborhoods.

>mfw blacks love Bill Clinton because he plays the saxophone but they forget about that time he took a break from his campaign to go watch a black man with half a brain get fried while the warden cried because of how inhumane it was

bbc.com/news/magazine-33283694

Here's a nice story, read all of it fags.

puppies are for petting, not for eating my chinese friend