Has there ever been a more hated player in American sports history?

Has there ever been a more hated player in American sports history?

He's the embodiment of White America, and to boot, he's a proven cheater.

The only way he could be worse in America's eyes is if he came out as a racist.

He’s hardly even hated lol.

>

>He's the embodiment of White America
What the fuck does this even mean? Is this your brain on 'redpills'?

It's called a false flag

I guess it means being a white american makes you a winner

he's loved. you should love him. i love him. if the cure for his thumb was in my ass i'd let him put it up there 20 minutes a day. GOAT

>Has there ever been a more hated player in American sports history?
*cough*

I bet you would enjoy it too faggot

Did Brady directly cause a 20% drop in viewership numbers?

depends, is he wiggling it?

>"proven cheater"
It's incredible how slander and defamation is literally the norm nowadays thanks to kikes and soyboy cucks who hate dominant, successful alpha males like Trump or Brady, for example.

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

Tom Brady has literally lived the American Dream.

Oh look this thread again

People didn't hate Jackie Robinson half as much as they hated Hank Aaron for breaking the home run record.

Success breeds jealousy. Jealously breeds hate

>He's the embodiment of White America
Nobody in the real world cares, they hate him because he won a lot of championships and he was the face of the team during said championships. It's why more people hated Aikman than Chris Haley.

Maybe Mayweather

not even close

Literally the embodiment of success

he's an average looking White guy with a nuclear family. really not difficult to realize/understand.

sorry that your Britshit genes have retarded your brain.

>6th round pick at #199
>go on to break every single record in the NFL
>on his way to his EIGHTH super bowl at age 40

Tom Brady is the literal personification of "you can do anything you set your mind to." His borderline autistic level of dedication to studying the game and bettering himself is second to none. There are plenty of interviews on youtube of his greatest rivals revering him and his game.

Wait until Brady is gone and the super bowls actually become Bortles/Foles-tier shitfests. Ratings are going to fall into a fucking canyon.

ratings are already down the shitter now that PeyPey is gone

>nuclear family

he's married to a spic and got divorced already, not exactly 1950's

he's only been married once

my mistake, he had a kid with another lady though

Exactly.

>Pats/Colts rivalry is dead
>Pats/Steelers rivalry is dead
>Pas/Ravens rivalry is dead

At this rate Brady is just going to walk into the super bowl every year until he's 45. The AFC is a dumpster fire, and once Brady/Brees/Rodgers retire the league will have 32 average-to-shit quarterbacks

His first kid lives with him half the time, and Giselle is clearly from white portuguese european stock

Holy shit, imagine the 2 week build up for a Bortles/Foles Super Bowl. The media must be praying for the Pats to win so at least they have something to talk about.

People thought the same thing would happen when Marino/Elway/Young/Kelly/Moon/Aikman all retired around the same time in the late 90's, there will be new quarterbacks to take their place

>the embodiment of White America
>Married to pic-related
K E K
E
K

>implying getting cucked isn't the embodiment of white america

>The only way he could be worse in America's eyes is if he came out as a racist.
ummm, he voted for drumpf sweetie!

Speak for yourself chuckle fuck

Childhood enrollment in football is plummeting year over year. We're literally witnessing the end of an era, it's only going to get worse from here on

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE AMERICA

this has been said since the 1990's

The embodiment of white america is marrying foreign supermodels.

Yeah. And it takes a good 20 years for players to get into the NFL. The quality of play is already starting to fade.

Lmfao what. Brady is an American hero.

>The quality of play is already starting to fade.
A lot of that has to do with coal black defenses full of guys who don't know how to do anything but ace the combine and lower their head to missile launch into someone.

Thats just being a racist dick and not accepting the reality that parents dont want their kids playing football. The NBA is on the rise and baseball is wildly popular in their regional markets still. Sports die all the time. Football will be no different and this might be the time dude.

You ever hear of a man named Ray Rice? Or OJ Simpson. I'm pretty sure THEY are more hated in american sports and news than TB12.

The quality of play has been poor for a long time and plugging niggers in everywhere is the core reason.

kay

>proven cheater

Football is still by almost a 2:1 margin(it's 10:6) the most popular boys sport in high school to the second most popular sport(track)

Don't confuse dips from highs as "dying". This is a recent thing anyway this has virtually nothing to do with the quality of play deteriorating

People hate him because he's a crybaby and a cheater

The people who hate Brady dont nessecearly watch football, it's a political thing. He rustles progressives, marxist and shitlibs

>dragged the most prestigious sports organization in America through the mud
>managed to get them to re-sign him
dude's playing 6D chess, i can respect that.

>Brady
>embodiment of White America
wut

hope you're ready for it yaroslav.

congrats, you just hit upon the reason that the zebras constantly protect him, even when he doesn't need it, thus making the rigging completely fucking obvious.

Gisele has blue eyes, she's a White Brazilian

>Bündchen
>spic

>brazil
>not a spic
Proxy off hue